Biden insults Christians

Because talking about my place of birth would not tell anyone who he is talking about.

My questions were not answered.

"Do you think that ANY Christian did not know he was talking about Jesus?
Is there any question, in any Christian's mind, that he was talking about Jesus and Christmas??"
I think biden deleting the name “Jesus” and “Christ” was an attempt not to offend godless libs

As you claim most people will know who he means, but maybe the rabid anti Christ mob will be less offended

Last edited:
Ii think biden deleting the name “Jesus” and “Christ” was an attempt not to offend godless libs

As you claim most people will know who he means but maybe the rabid anti Christ will be less offended

You still haven't bothered to read what Biden said yet you have an opinion. No wonder you're a Trumpie.

'Christmas is the Christain version of Saturnalia that was incorporated into the religion.'

I hadn't heard or read what Moonglow asserted about 'Saturnalia' so I googled it.
And got this:
Sat·ur·na·li·a noun

• 1.the ancient Roman festival of Saturn in December, which was a period of general merrymaking and was the predecessor of Christmas.
So that was interesting and informative. So a hat-tip to Moonglow. I love learning new stuff.

I had been brought up to believe that Christmas was a Christianist attempt to piggyback onto the ancient observance of the Winter Solstice (see the stories of many monuments...ala' Stonehenge....that were designed to signify and highlight that event, that day).

But, hey.....it worked for the Christianists.
They got a huge reason to go shopping, drink that revolting eggnog, with all of it capped off with a family Christmas dinner where a couple of uncles can have an audience for an angry ugly exchange.

All good.

Exactly my point. You are one of the few here that understood this.

But to claim Christians are offended would mean they are so clueless as to not know who he was talking about when he talked about a 2,000 year old story of following a star to the birth of a baby.

But to claim Christians are offended would mean they are so clueless as to not know who he was talking about when he talked about a 2,000 year old story of following a star to the birth of a baby.
Are you done trolling yet?

Are you done trolling yet?

You mean am I done calling you out on this false victimhood bullshit?

You never answered my questions.

"Do you think that ANY Christian did not know he was talking about Jesus?
Is there any question, in any Christian's mind, that he was talking about Jesus and Christmas??"

I didn't realize when I joined this site that there were so many heathens posting here.

I didn't realize when I joined this site that there were so many heathens posting here.

I didn't know when I joined this site less than 2yrs ago that I would encounter so many self-absorbed victims. This version of narcissim where one seeks out any and all reasons to feel aggrieved.

I think it is sad to live that way. Personally.

Forum List

Back