Biden is creating a dangerous "norm" for future administrations. A very dangerous slope

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
His desire to continually defy court rulings. Especially SCOTUS rulings. What is the point of having a high court for the final say if you're just going to ignore them. And why not ignore them if there are no consequences?

Future presidents will look back on this and wonder, he got away with it so why shouldn't I?

Should this not be considered a high crime or misdemeanor?

His desire to continually defy court rulings. Especially SCOTUS rulings. What is the point of having a high court for the final say if you're just going to ignore them. And why not ignore them if there are no consequences?

Future presidents will look back on this and wonder, he got away with it so why shouldn't I?

I think the Left and right should just ignore each other from here on out.

They won't let conservative states secede, so it's the next best thing.

No reasonable person who becomes President will ever use Biden as their guiding light. He's the perfect 'what not to do' example. The big question is, how did he and Kamala become the best and brightest in the Democrat party, ignoramuses that they are?

The above post demonstrates a shocking lack of self awareness.

No reasonable person who becomes President will ever use Biden as their guiding light. He's the perfect 'what not to do' example. The big question is, how did he and Kamala become the best and brightest in the Democrat party, ignoramuses that they are?
Considering your a Trump supporter, nobody will ever believe you have any interest in the best or brightest of anything

Considering YOUR grammar, YOU'RE taking a big risk questioning anyone's intelligence.
Wow. We must have been writing the same thing at the same time. Therefore, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Considering YOUR grammar, YOU'RE taking a big risk questioning anyone's intelligence.
Considering YOU'RE a sack of dogshit, I will leave it as "your." The board appreciates your grammar policing, I'm sure.

Yes. That's the question indeed. Our electoral system is so broken we can't elect good candidates. We must fix that first.

Forum List

Back