Biden is right….it’s time to expose election deniers…

In the light of Biden’s speech, I think it’s important to expose all election deniers. They are clearly a threat to democracy.

Well, those sound bites didn’t age well.

That speech took all the guesswork out of the picture. The Dems are all in for starting a civil war now. They are intentionally vilifying half the country and criminalizing dissent in preparation for arrests and crushing free speech. A storm is coming.

Trump won the 2016 election.

Democrats cried foul.

Trump also cried foul.

And it was a very close election. Trump demanded an audit of the vote, and Democrats collectively ran away from that with their tails between their legs.

Trump is the only leader of a country in the entire history democracy to have ever challenged the veracity of an election that he won.

Think about that!

That's called integrity!

That speech took all the guesswork out of the picture. The Dems are all in for starting a civil war now. They are intentionally vilifying half the country and criminalizing dissent in preparation for arrests and crushing free speech. A storm is coming.
I'm at the "bring it" stage myself.....The dehumanizing your enemy sword cuts both ways.

I'm at the "bring it" stage myself.....The dehumanizing your enemy sword cuts both ways.
Cuts you deep in your feelings does it? 😄

All these pussies crying like little bitches today have been calling Democrats groomers all summer. Hell they called Joe Biden a groomer and now have the nerve to cry about demonization. Whores for white victimhood the lot of em. 😂

In the light of Biden’s speech, I think it’s important to expose all election deniers. They are clearly a threat to democracy.

Well, those sound bites didn’t age well.

Trump banged Hillary back in the day. That's why he didn't go after her. Sentimental reasons.

Cuts you deep in your feelings does it? 😄

All these pussies crying like little bitches today have been calling Democrats groomers all summer. Hell they called Joe Biden a groomer and now have the nerve to cry about demonization. Whores for white victimhood the lot of em. 😂
What's this? Looks to me like something a grown man should never do to a little girl.
What kind of grown man nipple tweaks a little girl, hmm?
bidenbadt.gif

He did it on live TV, even. While distracting the adults around.

He's a predator that should be hanged by the nads.

Last edited:

Isn't it always amazing about the left:
  • Democrats denounce fascism by practicing fascism!
  • Democrats claim law and order police lovers after spending all of 2020 fighting to defund the police departments entirely.
  • Democrats spend two years reviling a 4 hour riot as the worst thing that has ever happened right after they spend a year committing HUNDREDS of riots injuring thousands of police, killing many and doing billions of dollars in property damage.
  • Democrats announce children their first priority after rioting for the right to kill them right up to and even after birth as well as wanting to perform body mutilation on toddlers.
  • Democrats put forth new initiative for people's education by first banning them from even entering a school for two years.
  • Democrats champion blazing effort to tackle inflation they caused by spending another trillion dollars on selfish leftwing organizations and interests.
  • Democrats declare that green energy is our future then plunge the entire planet into an energy crisis.
  • Democrats commit that EVs are our only future for our entire economy and society to depend on then tell everyone they don't even have the electricity to charge them with, much less that most cannot even afford them.
  • Democrats announce new initiative to tackle crime by wanting to release, pay for and bail out half the people in prisons while protecting our borders with a new border czar who has never even been to the border who thinks no one is walking across into the country freely anyway.
  • Democrats relish in ending the war in Afghanistan only to plunge us into war with Russia, China and Syria instead.
  • Democrats provoke our only source for essential computer chips and minerals years before they have the infrastructure in place to make them here instead.
  • Democrats create a statewide water shortage for millions of people to protect an endangered species that doesn't even exist.
  • Democrats prove our elections are rock-solid by giving away a trillion-dollars in an inflation economy weeks before the next election to their youngest and largest block of voters to buy their votes by paying off their debt at the expense of millions of responsible people.
  • Democrats denounce the GOP as not being faithful enough to the Constitution after years of calling for its end, its obsoleteness, and an end to the electoral college while wanting to stuff the Supreme court with enough lackeys to win every decision making the court meaningless.
  • Democrats abhor disrespect for government at the Capitol right after threatening Supreme Court Justices, doxxing congressional members, shooting them on ball-fields, swatting House members trying to trick the police into shooting one of them, then trying to burn down federal buildings with people inside.
  • Democrats condemn Trump for challenging an election and not respecting the process after they admit rigging its outcome, spending years claiming he was illegitimate and investigating him as a russian collaborator whose evidence they even invented then impeaching him for not submitting to their will despite only being co-equal branches of government.
  • Then democrats prove Trump is a threat by using the FBI to alarmingly break into a president's home unannounced like the gestapo while he is away spying on him ransacking his whole house for papers they could have simply asked for saying they are just so important after waiting for days to even go get them in a warrant that can't even name what they are, but they are so top secret that they lay them all out to take a photo of them to send to the New York Times!
  • Finally, the democrats show us they are the law and order party by arresting people with no criminal history just for being around the Capitol then lock them away for a year in prison with no charges denying them Due Process while putting people in jail for refusing to answer questions about an event they weren't even at the day it happened.
While doing all of this, they call the other party dangerous, fascist and the biggest threat to democracy, crazy, extremist and brainwashed, then ban anyone on social media cutting off all their communication and getting them fired from jobs is you don't agree with them.

HI I'M JOE BIDEN AND I WANT YOUR VOTE

See the source image

The "Responsible" President

Last edited:
That speech took all the guesswork out of the picture. The Dems are all in for starting a civil war now.

Not quite. They are all in for hoping to trigger and provoke Trump's base into acts of violence so they can say: "See! This is a dangerous extremist group so out of control, we must take their guns, arrest them all and kill this MAGA movement before they win any more elections!"

The more you guys keep the 2020 election in the headlines, the more it hurts you. Many folks who don't pay close attention to politics are starting to because the midterms are coming. The sour grapes battalion sounds worse and worse every day. The polls are starting to reflect it.

Not quite. They are all in for hoping to trigger and provoke Trump's base into acts of violence so they can say: "See! This is a dangerous extremist group so out of control, we must take their guns, arrest them all and kill this MAGA movement before they win any more elections!"
If they succeed in triggering violence they may not be around to talk about it afterwards.

The more you guys keep the 2020 election in the headlines, the more it hurts you. Many folks who don't pay close attention to politics are starting to because the midterms are coming. The sour grapes battalion sounds worse and worse every day. The polls are starting to reflect it.

Whistle louder. The graveyard full of dem voters can't hear you.

Fuck you and the commies at the Poyntner Institute too. That's just commie opinion.

I have no doubt they are trying to goad a conservative somewhere into causing a shooting, attack the president, or have another jan 6 just so they can say "that's it we're out of control and we're under attack. I am declsring Republicans domestic terrorists".

They want a scenario where they can assume control.

Kind of like the customer service rep that acts unwilling to help so the caller will get mad and say one curse sord and they can say "I don't need to hear that language" and just hang up.

What's this? Looks to me like something a grown man should never do to a little girl.
What kind of grown man nipple tweaks a little girl, hmm?
bidenbadt.gif

He did it on live TV, even. While distracting the adults around.

He's a predator that should be hanged by the nads.
Look you clown, I don't give a shit if you want to suggest Biden is a groomer. Have at it. What I'm saying is if that's your game don't be a little bitch when poeple demonize you as well. Is that message lost on all you cuck whites? Is it lost on you whores for white victimhood? 😄

Forum List

Back