Biden jobless claims skyrocket to 861,000!

Given the jobs numbers, I imagine Republicans will unilaterally support Biden’s Infrastructure plan

is that like his promise to send out 2 grand, defund the police, student debt forgiveness,, and 15 dollar an hour minimum wage??

Given the jobs numbers, I imagine Republicans will unilaterally support Biden’s Infrastructure plan

Biden created the increase due to his EO's and you think no one is going to figure it out?
I cant figure out how his EOs would lead to 800,000 jobless claims
Maybe you can show your math

is that like his promise to send out 2 grand, defund the police, student debt forgiveness,, and 15 dollar an hour minimum wage??
Other than defunding Police which our President never supported......the rest are on the way

The foolishness that "green energy" has caused and will cause in the future is right in front of people's eyes.

Imagine how foolish to get energy from anything but oil and coal

What is he thinking?

Unemployment overall under Trump was 3.9% in Dec. 2018. In fact, overall unemployment was 4.0% or below from March 2018 to Feb. 2020, with the lowest rate being 3.5% in Sept. 2019 and Feb. 2020—just before nationwide shutdowns to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus began.

However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, under Trump the overall unemployment rate reached the highest rate since at least the 1940s, as it hit 14.7% in April 2020.

1613784533477.png

The foolishness that "green energy" has caused and will cause in the future is right in front of people's eyes.

Imagine how foolish to get energy from anything but oil and coal

What is he thinking?

LOL

The foolishness never ends over 'green energy'. As it caused the shutdown of NG pipelines as I explained above, combined with the wind-power debacle.

Thanks to the insane left we don't build nuclear power plants, just one plant opened in decades.

However, thanks to President Trump there is light at the end of the tunnel.

But in the end, what will the Traitor Joe©™ administration do? Words are cheap, actions are what count.

Unemployment overall under Trump was 3.9% in Dec. 2018. In fact, overall unemployment was 4.0% or below from March 2018 to Feb. 2020, with the lowest rate being 3.5% in Sept. 2019 and Feb. 2020—just before nationwide shutdowns to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus began.

However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, under Trump the overall unemployment rate reached the highest rate since at least the 1940s, as it hit 14.7% in April 2020.

View attachment 459264

Thanks to the strength of the economy Trump left behind unemployment was back under 7% in spite of all the foolishness from the Blue States.

IMO The DemonRats want to forestall the surge in the economy until 2022 so that they will look good in the midterms.

thirty days in office they were still blaming Oblama in 2017.

Nobody blames Obama for anything. The stupid SOB was nothing but a puppet for Soros.

It's because he's black. I know a con when I see one, you? Met his type a few times, when you work the prison system you see all kinds of characters. If I had to compare his is most similar those in the federal pen, ironically.

Thanks to the strength of the economy Trump left behind unemployment was back under 7% in spite of all the foolishness from the Blue States.

Thanks to the Dems and their arrogant lockdowns; that was the reason why toward the end of Trump's term was the unemployment rate so high. If you remember, some of those blue states started doing so in March. While New York waited until May 2020, to do the same.
So, you can thank your wonderful Dems for that!

Other than defunding Police which our President never supported......the rest are on the way
He literally said TODAY that he would not be giving full debt forgiveness to students.
And the lousy relief payment. Shouldn't he have paid that BEFORE paying the Wuhan fucking lab?

Nobody blames Obama for anything. The stupid SOB was nothing but a puppet for Soros.
Damn the Jews is what you're saying.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Soros is the son of Satan and needs to be run through an industrial meat grinder like Jimmy Hoffa was.
Wait, you know what happened to hoffa?

I know some guys who are definitely gonna wanna talk to you.

He literally said TODAY that he would not be giving full debt forgiveness to students.
And the lousy relief payment. Shouldn't he have paid that BEFORE paying the Wuhan fucking lab?
Joe's got his priorities list. The American people aren't on it.

Damn the Jews is what you're saying.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Soros is the son of Satan and needs to be run through an industrial meat grinder like Jimmy Hoffa was.
Wait, you know what happened to hoffa?

I know some guys who are definitely gonna wanna talk to you.
A few years ago one of his henchmen on a TV interview claimed that Hoffa was ground into hamburger.

Clearly we need to get that Covid Relief package passed.

Too bad no Republicans will sign onto it

Forum List

Back