Biden jobless claims skyrocket to 861,000!

thirty days in office they were still blaming Oblama in 2017.

Nobody blames Obama for anything. The stupid SOB was nothing but a puppet for Soros.
Damn the Jews is what you're saying.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Soros is the son of Satan and needs to be run through an industrial meat grinder like Jimmy Hoffa was.
I see, now Jews are the spawn of Satan...

Nobody blames Obama for anything. The stupid SOB was nothing but a puppet for Soros.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Soros is the son of Satan and needs to be run through an industrial meat grinder like Jimmy Hoffa was.

Don't put your words in my mouth.

This guy is a complete disaster.

More evidence to support Biden’s Stimulus Plan
that would be the stimulous to have higher numbers of unemployment? great plan its working
gas prices--up 50 cents a gallon in less than a month...great stimulous plan
get over 12,000 fired off the pipeline---great stimulous plan
should i continue? you fucking brain dead asswipe demonRATS are very sick fucking idiots...just saying

I am not I am just deciphering your anti-Semitic rhetoric.

that would be the stimulous to have higher numbers of unemployment? great plan its working
should i continue? you fucking brain dead asswipe demonRATS are very sick fucking idiots...just saying
The price increase started in December-duh...

Given the jobs numbers, I imagine Republicans will unilaterally support Biden’s Infrastructure plan

would that mean --putting depends on---as infrastructure?
this is the same piece of shit that doesnt put AMERICA anywhere in the sick fucks mind...BTW--you shit stain demonRATS are the same---COMMIES

I am not I am just deciphering your anti-Semitic rhetoric.
Do you really believe the only reason to oppose Soros is because he's indifferently Jewish?

Because that's dumb as hell.

Do you know that those 12,000 who were being paid over $100,000 a year, had support people like Fast Food joints and clothing stores that also employed people. Now since the money is gone, the money is gone. But prog slaves dont know this because they dont get taught this in school.

The black hills pipeline had a Walmart open up for support of the union members working on the pipeline, those Walmart employees were offered 20 dollars an hour because there wasnt enough people around to work. Fast food joints were offering 18 dollars an hour. Kill that pipeline and lots of people will be out of work...

Do you know that those 12,000 who were being paid over $100,000 a year, had support people like Fast Food joints and clothing stores that also employed people. Now since the money is gone, the money is gone. But prog slaves dont know this because they dont get taught this in school.

The black hills pipeline had a Walmart open up for support of the union members working on the pipeline, those Walmart employees were offered 20 dollars an hour because there wasnt enough people around to work. Fast food joints were offering 18 dollars an hour. Kill that pipeline and lots of people will be out of work...

DemonRats answer: Learn to code.

Exactly. Hotels were packed as well.

Maybe they can all get jobs de-icing windmills.

Given the jobs numbers, I imagine Republicans will unilaterally support Biden’s Infrastructure plan

Biden created the increase due to his EO's and you think no one is going to figure it out?

Maybe they can all get jobs de-icing windmills.

The foolishness that "green energy" has caused and will cause in the future is right in front of people's eyes.

Once upon a time, the NG pipelines used the NG to run the compressors that keep the gas flowing. But they were 'encouraged' to use electricity from green sources instead. That is why NG pipelines stumbled during this Arctic blast, the green energy wasn't there to run the compressors.

The left ruins everything it touches.

Forum List

Back