Biden just announced the US is going to be supporting the pensions in Ukraine

How crazy is this? Biden is now going to send your hard earned taxpayers money to Ukraine to support their pensions.

So, you are just now whining about remarks Biden made 297 days ago about money that was approved by the Senate with a vote of 86 - 11 and the House with a vote of 368 - 57?

Slow news day or what?

Yet you blamed it all on the Dems....and this quote from Biden is almost a year old, why did you not whine about it back then?
Ah, so if it slipped the barrage of crap to highlight about dems at the moment, then there is no complaining accepted? Man, you are one hack of an individual....Liberal trash!

This is not a video from last year. Biden is wearing a different coat from the video you're referring.

Yes it is.

Those exact words were said on Apr 28, 2022.

You have been duped again.

Sucks to be you

Ah, so if it slipped the barrage of crap to highlight about dems at the moment, then there is no complaining accepted? Man, you are one hack of an individual....Liberal trash!

The moron OP really thinks this is something new.

This money also was given to Ukraine by one of the most bi-partisan votes in recent memory...yet you only want to blame Biden and not your beloved GOP

Yes it is.

Those exact words were said on Apr 28, 2022.

You have been duped again.

Sucks to be you
False.

The uniparty is ass raping our treasury but the ever contrarian asshole gator has to weigh in and claim those who bring attention and disapprove of it are.....whiners.
Unbelievable.
:rolleyes:

Prove it.

Link to the full talk by Biden.

or link to something showing he talked to he press about this yesterday.

or link to something showing there is another bill up for a vote to send more money to the Ukraine.

I gave you the transcript from last year with the exact words in that video.

Yet you blamed it all on the Dems....and this quote from Biden is almost a year old, why did you not whine about it back then?
/——-/ I blame the politicians who voted for it and you for approving of it. Can’t make it any simpler.

How crazy is this? Biden is now going to send your hard earned taxpayers money to Ukraine to support their pensions.

Thats going too far

I support assisting the ukraine war effort

But I dont want to adopt them into my family

Thats going too far

I support assisting the ukraine war effort

But I dont want to adopt them into my family

You should have let your elected officials know this before htey voted on the bill almost 300 days ago, passing it with a Senate vote of 86 - 11 and a House with a vote of 368 - 57

Liar.

You blamed the "democRATs" and nobody else.

Your post is there for all to see.
/——/ I know reading comprehension is not your forte, but I said : “And democRATs stand and cheer.” I didn’t say only democRATs voted for it. It’s right there for all to see.

Forum List

Back