Biden just announced the US is going to be supporting the pensions in Ukraine

Then why is he funding Ukrainians and their war and not taking care of the citizens that elected him?
Are you talking about the people of East Palestine? Why is it the government's responsibility to clean up this mess? The second they step in the rail company will step out, close their checkbook, lawyer up and leave the taxpayer holding the bag. Hold their feet to the fire first and then worry about the government.

In a 100% partisan manner.

If there is a Repub in office then the Repubs give them full credit for the price going down and none for it going up. The Dems give them all the blame for it going up and none for it going down.

If there is a Dems in office then the Dems give them full credit for the price going down and none for it going up. The Repubs give them all the blame for it going up and none for it going down.

You can keep playing that game since it seems to make you happy.

I will not
Why did Biden move to pump the SPR to lower gas prices and take credit for it then?

I comprehended your hypocrisy just fine.
No you didn't.
Your one of the absolutists that refuse to admit that everyone is different....and that what one person does has nothing to do with what another one does. You think that all Trump supporters, or MAGA, are insurrectionists.
Anyone who says that to my face will be missing some teeth in the blink of an eye.
You're one of those assholes that assumes all white people owned slaves and thus should be punished.
You're also one of those assholes that thinks all blacks had grandfathers who were slaves....and should be punished in the form of cash settlement simply because of the color of their skin. Need I remind you that this is not only unconstitutional...but illegal.

Are you talking about the people of East Palestine? Why is it the government's responsibility to clean up this mess? The second they step in the rail company will step out, close their checkbook, lawyer up and leave the taxpayer holding the bag. Hold their feet to the fire first and then worry about the government.
Why is it the government's responsibility to pay the pensions of Ukrainians?

Last edited:
Who is the "they" in they can line their pockets? Are you suggesting NATO countries are working with Putin to scam NATO countries and USA?

PLEASE explain what you meant by that comment???

I thought it was self explanatory.
The US is the money man in this scam.
We send them billions and we the general public have no idea where that money goes since there's no accountability.
This is a money laundering scam plain and simple.
We already know that biden demanded they fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and and hunter and what do ya know they fired the prosecutor after biden told them they wont be getting the billions in aid if they didnt.

The whole thing in the filthy Democrats bailing out GM and Chrystler was so that they could subsidize the bloated UAW pensions because the UAW had been the cash cow of the goddamn Democrats for years. One of the most despicable things ever done by a political party.

Potatohead doesn't give a shit about Americans. The Ukrainians have trash of the Hunter Biden corruption and they can demand anything they want from this Potatohead jerkoff.
Democraps were getting kick-backs from unions for decades....and now they're getting kick-backs from foreign aide.

I’m talking about all Americans, we have poor, sick and hungry in our own country. We have homeless, Vets with both physical and mental illnesses, we have cities that have So much crime and violence, it would make Ukraine look like a safe haven, why can we take care of Americans, the working class, those that have toiled all their life to make America great?

Big Time Fucking Lie, that is NOT what the article reads as, but you people need your lies. Hey here is question you. What numb nuts, Orange Faced, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Coward relaxed Rail Safety Standards for train cars carrying hazardous materials??? That would the Putin Pussy Himself The Traitor.
Your desperation is duly noted.

As you know, President Biden received FIVE deferments for asthma. That was after having played high school and college football and working as a lifesaver.

Immediately before this post, I prove that the change in rail safety had nothing to do with this train, thank you.

Forcibly-X3.jpg

I thought it was self explanatory.
The US is the money man in this scam.
We send them billions and we the general public have no idea where that money goes since there's no accountability.
This is a money laundering scam plain and simple.
We already know that biden demanded they fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and and hunter and what do ya know they fired the prosecutor after biden told them they wont be getting the billions in aid if they didnt.
It’s amazing how all our reps are bought by China

What did the tax payers in the US do to Ukraine?
In related news the LYING mooching parasite Democrats are at it again. Chicago Mayor candidate is proposing all sorts of new jacked up taxes on the people, claims the money is going to schools, a LIE! This is one of the Dem's favorite LIES, do it for the kids pay a bunch of new taxes. Then it was reported where the money would actually go, "go in large part to propping up the city's unfunded pension debt" e.g. the teachers unions who kick money back to the Dem politicians.

This nation is being led by traitors.... from the members of the elected swamp the DOJ the military industrial complex and Joe president bystander Biden....
Never vote for a man or woman who has any kind of suspicion of being compromised by a foreign nation....
Joe and the war mongers won't stop until there are US troops on the ground being killed and maimed....
And Raytheon is raking in the tax dollars....
I estimated that the USA has been at war 2/3rds of my life and that is insane....

Forum List

Back