Biden Leading in Most Swing States - CNN

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Just confirms all the other polls

1604262323834.png

CNN........lol

And Hillary had it won before election day............Dream on.............

2018: Polls show big Democratic Congressional victory

Trump supporters: Hillary lol

Election: Even bigger Democratic Congressional victory than polls predicted
soo...............we will know when it's over and after 300 court cases.........lol

View attachment 409710

Biden has it in the bag.
No need to vote on Tuesday.

And that is the strategy... Voter Suppression... demoralize the voters so they do not turn out....

They are in for one hell of a rude awakening...

I was just picking apart early voting stats and in Florida Blacks and Latinos have dropped 40% in Miami-Dade county... This means the blacks and Latino's are not coming out for Biden. This means Trump is going to take Florida very early.

In Pennsylvania Blacks and Hispanics are not voting for Biden to the tune of 76%...

The Biden team is in shear panic mode as this same type of failure is happening in Texas and Arizona as well... where else is this happening?

View attachment 409710

Biden has it in the bag.

And that is the strategy... Voter Suppression... demoralize the voters so they do not turn out....

They are in for one hell of a rude awakening...

I was just picking apart early voting stats and in Florida Blacks and Latinos have dropped 40% in Miami-Dade county... This means the blacks and Latino's are not coming out for Biden. This means Trump is going to take Florida very early.

In Pennsylvania Blacks and Hispanics are not voting for Biden to the tune of 76%...

The Biden team is in shear panic mode as this same type of failure is happening in Texas and Arizona as well... where else is this happening?

Yep, voter suppression of the GOP in Texas that wants to nullify 127,000 drive through votes that the TX supreme court said no but they are still pushing. Not very bright of them I know at least 10 hardcore Trump fans in Houston that voted by drive through and said it was great, so how many other GOP votes would be nullified if the GOP got their way in Texas?

View attachment 409710

Biden has it in the bag.

If Trump was up by eight, I certainly wouldn't be here saying it was all fake news and Biden was going to win.

But cults gotta cult.

No one believes in the news today..........it's turned into propaganda and nothing more.......same as polls.

It goes down as it goes down...........then we will know............or wait til all the lawsuits end.

Forum List

Back