Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

Are you denying an Oath Keepers leader and 10 others were charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack?

And you tend to go even deeper in the sewer, such as Raw Sewage for the shit you post here. on those rare occasions you have a source at all. Mostly you just make shit up.

There's no need for me to try again. You claimed he said there were no riots after Floyd's murder.

Seems you lied since I also searched all references in this thread on the word, "riot," and the only ones to use that term were you, claiming he denied the riots; and me, saying search didn't turn up the word, "riot."
They habitually plant words no one says but them. It's a common strategy used as a distraction. They think it works, but it never does.

They habitually plant words no one says but them. It's a common strategy used as a distraction. They think it works, but it never does.

One thing is without question, you're a fucking liar - a scumbag demagogue who has been proven to be spreading falsehoods, but you keep on lying.

Fucking nazi pile of shit.

Are you denying an Oath Keepers leader and 10 others were charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack?

Oberfuhrer Garland is determined to make up new crimes for enemies of the Reich.

From Chinese State Media:

{
In a phone interview with NBC News, Rhodes’ lawyer, Jonathon Moseley, argued that federal prosecutors haven’t shown any new evidence to back up a seditious conspiracy charge.

“They just added the charge without any revelations,” he said. “I don’t think the facts alleged support the charge of seditious conspiracy."}

One thing is without question, you're a fucking liar - a scumbag demagogue who has been proven to be spreading falsehoods, but you keep on lying.

Fucking nazi pile of shit.
We know you are a Nazi. Just look at how out of control you are. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:😂:aargh::laughing0301::spinner:🤪 You don't have any self discipline or any debating points, so you become mentally sick as a result.

Oberfuhrer Garland is determined to make up new crimes for enemies of the Reich.

From Chinese State Media:

{
In a phone interview with NBC News, Rhodes’ lawyer, Jonathon Moseley, argued that federal prosecutors haven’t shown any new evidence to back up a seditious conspiracy charge.

“They just added the charge without any revelations,” he said. “I don’t think the facts alleged support the charge of seditious conspiracy."}

Okay, so you admitted they were charged. Thanks!

There was a poll just weeks ago showing Trump would beat Biden in a record landslide....

Really? Could have fooled me. Remember all those Right-wing skin heads in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us?"

You are the BTK Killer, I get that.

But what is this BDS movement you of the Fascist left promote?

What does AOC - all out crazy - and her mean when they say "Jews are disloyal?"

Why does Antisemitism control every level of the Nazi democrats?

These aren't George Soros plants at a rally, these are the highest ranks of the Nazi democrat Reich.

There was a poll just weeks ago showing Trump would beat Biden in a record landslide....

No, the Reich is deeply loved by all.

{

"I'm listening to people be like, man, where is Trump?" Charlemagne said.

"Yeah!" co-host Andrew Schulz chimed in.

"Get this motherf*cker out here," Charlemagne said. "I'm serious. [Democrats] feel like they would rather get it wrong. Like, you know what, at least we know where that motherf*cker stands. These motherf*ckers are gassing us up, lying to us, promising us shit and didn't deliver. I can not wait to see and I'm already watching it, I'm watching Democrats starting to campaign. They're already like, 'You've got to go out there and vote like democracy depends on it.' I'm like when are y'all going to start governing like democracy depends on it? No, for real."}

Forum List

Back