Biden leads Trump by 10% in hypothetical 2024 matchup (Marquette)

They're all Republicans you dumb fuck.

You lied, scumbag.

You claimed that DeSantis didn't condemn you Nazi pigs.

You flat out fucking lied - as did the Nazi press.

Has NBCCP printed a retraction? Has CNN apologized for flat out lying?

Of course not, you Nazi fucks are all about defamation.

And almost all rapists and murderers in Blue Cities are Democrats.
What's your point?

He still trying to promote the lie that the rent-a-mob vermin that DeSantis condemned in Florida are anything other than the Soros soldiers they were.

The amusing thing is these twats think they are pretending to be Nazis to smear their enemies - Der Juden - the whites. They, like the BTK killer are far too fucking stupid to grasp that their actions make they genuine fascists.

They are the real deal, actual Nazis - as all democrats are.

:aargh: 🤮 :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :spinner: 😂 :rofl: 🤪 This idiot is all about what about isms.

The point is you idiot, your butt buddy censor talks about Nazis as Democrats on every post. They're not. They're Republicans, and that rally proved it.

BTK Killer.

The organizer of Charlottesville is a Soros thug fresh off of Occupy Wall Street. Lee Stranahan is a Soros paid agitator who creates unrest for the Reich in America and the UK.

The filthy fuck with a Nazi flag at Lafayette Park is identified as Jason Kessler, a Soros soldier and contributor to Nazi propaganda outlet CNN

We KNOW who the slimy worms in Florida are - we know you are behind them. We know this was another attempt by you Nazi twats to claim Der Juden are doing what you do.

You LIED about DeSantis and got caught - he fought back and exposed you pathological Nazi liars.

BTK Killer.

The organizer of Charlottesville is a Soros thug fresh off of Occupy Wall Street. Lee Stranahan is a Soros paid agitator who creates unrest for the Reich in America and the UK.

The filthy fuck with a Nazi flag at Lafayette Park is identified as Jason Kessler, a Soros soldier and contributor to Nazi propaganda outlet CNN

We KNOW who the slimy worms in Florida are - we know you are behind them. We know this was another attempt by you Nazi twats to claim Der Juden are doing what you do.

You LIED about DeSantis and got caught - he fought back and exposed you pathological Nazi liars.
DeSantis hesitated until he knew he couldn't. Va. governor doesn't condemn it either. Your party are the Nazis. Posing as neo-Nazis, protesters target GOP nominee in Virginia’s governor race

Are you denying an Oath Keepers leader and 10 others were charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack?
LOL! He says he doesn't quote FOX. He can't quote anybody. He can't produce a counter argument. Folks like him use rants, personal attacks, and lies every day to push their way through this forum. They never debate shit.

Are you denying an Oath Keepers leader and 10 others were charged with 'seditious conspiracy' related to US Capitol attack?
Of course not.
I explicitly stated it’s the LibBots who are always explaining violence by Blacks.
You really should try to comprehend my posts.

LOL! He says he doesn't quote FOX. He can't quote anybody. He can't produce a counter argument. Folks like him use rants, personal attacks, and lies every day to push their way through this forum. They never debate shit.
You’re the one who posted there was no Blue city riots.
You need psychotherapy.

Of course not.
I explicitly stated it’s the LibBots who are always explaining violence by Blacks.
You really should try to comprehend my posts.
Great, so since you agree the CNN article is accurate, why run away from it like a pussy? Why not address it?

Great, so since you agree the CNN article is accurate, why run away from it like a pussy? Why not address it?
Anyone who trespassed the capital should be prosecuted.
Your pal, who you refuse to disagree with, says there were no riots after George Floyd’s death and that’s what we were discussing.
I’m sure you agree with him, and if you do, you need to see a psychiatrist.

Anyone who trespassed the capital should be prosecuted.
Your pal, who you refuse to disagree with, says there were no riots after George Floyd’s death and that’s what we were discussing.
I’m sure you agree with him, and if you do, you need to see a psychiatrist.
I'd have to see the post to which you're referencing just to determine if you're accurately portraying what he actually said.

I'd have to see the post to which you're referencing just to determine if you're accurately portraying what he actually said.
What you need to do is go back about 10 pages and discover how a guy who thinks along your lines loves to bring up out of context bullshit in order to derail the argument that’s ripping him to shreds.
To be honest, you’re not exactly known here for staying on point.

What you need to do is go back about 10 pages and discover how a guy who thinks along your lines loves to bring up out of context bullshit in order to derail the argument that’s ripping him to shreds.
To be honest, you’re not exactly known here for staying on point.
Well I tried doing a thread search for "riot" for user "BWK" and got no results.

And when I go back 10 pages, that takes me to page #1 and BWK has no posts on that page.

Well I tried doing a thread search for "riot" for user "BWK" and got no results.

And when I go back 10 pages, that takes me to page #1 and BWK has no posts on that page.
Try again…he states that the “insurrection” was the worst tragedy that has ever occurred in US history.
He needs a psychiatrist.

Try again…he states that the “insurrection” was the worst tragedy that has ever occurred in US history.
He needs a psychiatrist.
There's no need for me to try again. You claimed he said there were no riots after Floyd's murder.

Seems you lied since I also searched all references in this thread on the word, "riot," and the only ones to use that term were you, claiming he denied the riots; and me, saying search didn't turn up the word, "riot."

Forum List

Back