Biden Loosing Mental Control. Making Threats

lowest unemployment in over 50 years.
and exactly what are the policies have dems implemented in the last 2 yrs that have caused low unemployment ...

unfortunately people are forced to cut back because of soaring prices ... and sadly companies will soon start producing less because of lower demand due to said prices and layoffs will follow ... and no i'm not gloating ... its just facts that have been true in all high inflationary periods ...:(

and exactly what are the policies have dems implemented in the last 2 yrs that have caused low unemployment ...

unfortunately people are forced to cut back because of soaring prices ... and sadly companies will soon start producing less because of lower demand due to said prices and layoffs will follow ... and no i'm not gloating ... its just facts that have been true in all high inflationary periods ...:(
Chips bill. See Micron and their investment.

An Infrastructure bill to put people to work.

Sure, when is pulling back going to happen?

sigh .....
:doubt:

You mean this, in ANWR, that Trump should have never done in the first place,just two weeks before he left, sold leases on our National Reserve there?

1667356665199.png

Our domestic oil production.

I can't believe what I am seeing. Joe Biden threatens the oil companies in loony tirade.

This is the rantings of a dictator who thinks he is in total control of the means of production. He is making threats to go after these companies as if we are at war and using war powers to punish them. This guy has lost his damn marbles. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and policies that are driving this cluster F***.

'They ain't seen nothing yet': President Biden just accused oil companies of 'war profiteering' and threatened them with a windfall tax. Will it help with gas prices? (msn.com)
Clear the way fuckups!!!

Dark Biden is out and running!

Didn't this idiot "President" promise to end fossil fuels?
Do you know why your shit is tapered at the end?

Because your asshole doesn't slam shut.

The former 1-term fuckup said that he would solve all of our problems and nothing...

My god Biden is an imbecile.

Just look at this silly shit. Blaming inflation on the war in Ukraine and bragging that his idiot lawyer son (who never left the safe Green Zone in Baghdad) was some fucking war hero.

By the way, inflation was rampant before the Russians invaded Ukraine.

View attachment 719621
His son died in Maryland, Biden is an opportunist, pedophile, son of a bitch. Biggest lying president in our history.

I can't believe what I am seeing. Joe Biden threatens the oil companies in loony tirade.

This is the rantings of a dictator who thinks he is in total control of the means of production. He is making threats to go after these companies as if we are at war and using war powers to punish them. This guy has lost his damn marbles. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and policies that are driving this cluster F***.

'They ain't seen nothing yet': President Biden just accused oil companies of 'war profiteering' and threatened them with a windfall tax. Will it help with gas prices? (msn.com)

Biden Loosing Mental Control. Making Threats​

Biden better tighten up that loose mental control. He would not want to lose it!

His son died in Maryland, Biden is an opportunist, pedophile, son of a bitch. Biggest lying president in our history.
30,000+ lies by the former 1-term fuckup.

None of his basturd offspring entered the military.

Biggest lying president ever.

Here is another lie by Biden today. One of many.

Biden says he 'spoke to' man who 'invented' insulin, who died before president was born

President Biden spoke about insulin to crowd of supporters Tuesday in Florida​

Sounds like hillary's lie about her middle name. Lol, liberals live in a fantasy land.

Nope...he's INTENTIONALLY destroying the USA.

Wide open border (with demoralized border agents).
Wild inflation
Gave all our weapons to ukraine (we have no howitzers left...ZERO!
Use up the SPR
Now deliver a death blow to the oil companies...

And poof...the USA will fall to any attacker...we have no fighting capability any more.

And when the leftists on this board watch their own children & grand children die...they will STILL defend biden!

I am all for bashing Biden's policies, but don't lie!

You believe we have no howitzers left in our inventory? Why would you make such a stupid claim?

Forum List

Back