Biden makes idiotic and gives unlawful advice regarding shotguns

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Biden says a shotgun will scare off intruders - Yahoo! News

Biden The Retard says "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim, it's harder to use and in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."

Let's examine the issues here.

1) Firing a shotgun outside the house is illegal. It's an unlawful discharge. It's a felony to do so.

2) If you fire two shots outside the house, how do you know what or who the pellets or slugs will hit? :cuckoo:

3) If it's a double barrel shotgun and you just fired both barrels you are now out of ammo. That means until you reload, you are defenseless :eusa_pray:

4) An AR-15 is not harder to aim. I have an EOtech site on mine, which makes it very easy to aim. Also, the recoil is much less than with a shotgun.

5) The benefit of having 30 rounds, is that you have extra ammo if you need it.

In Biden's scenerio, you just fired both barrels and you have no more ammo until you reload.

You can't have too much ammo capacity.

And this is the retard who is supposed to be in charge of Obama's gun policy. What a nutjob.

Biden The Retard says "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim, it's harder to use and in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."

1) Firing a shotgun outside the house is illegal. It's an unlawful discharge. It's a felony to do so.

2) If you fire two shots outside the house, how do you know what or who the pellets or slugs will hit? :cuckoo:

3) If it's a double barrel shotgun and you just fired both barrels you are now out of ammo. That means until you reload, you are defenseless :eusa_pray:

4) An AR-15 is not harder to aim. I have an EOtech site on mine, which makes it very easy to aim. Also, the recoil is much less than with a shotgun.

In Biden's scenerio, you just fired both barrels and you have no more ammo until you reload.

And this is the retard who is supposed to be in charge of Obama's gun policy. What a nutjob.

1. Firing a shotgun outside of your home is NOT illegal if you live in most rural areas of the country, especially in states that don't have strict gun control laws.

2. The whole point of a shotgun is that you don't have to do a lot of aiming if you are shooting at a slow-moving or stationary object.

3. Joe Biden is indeed a RETARD.

Please, the man isn't retarded. Let's not insult the mentally challenged by associating him with them.

If anything, the man is senile and loopy. I sincerely hope he didnt say such stupid things when he was younger.

1. Firing a shotgun outside of your home is NOT illegal if you live in most rural areas of the country, especially in states that don't have strict gun control laws.

2. The whole point of a shotgun is that you don't have to do a lot of aiming if you are shooting at a slow-moving or stationary object.

Yeah...if you are in close quarters you do have to aim. It takes distance for pellets to spread. At close quarters it hits in one mass.

Also, if you miss, it's going to make a big mess, and possibly can hit someone on the other side of the wall and kill him.

Yeah...if you are in close quarters you do have to aim. It takes distance for pellets to spread. At close quarters it hits in one mass.

Also, if you miss, it's going to make a big mess, and possibly can hit someone on the other side of the wall and kill him.

If I'm in close quarters, I'm using a HANDGUN. A shotgun would be real MESSY.

I would consider a shotgun to be a "one shot stop", and the best firearm if you are defending yourself against several people who are in close proximity to each other. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Most municipalities have local laws against discharging a firearm anywhere in city limits except gun ranges or in self defense. Yep. Biden was stupid on that one.

But one thing is true: Hearing that unmistakable sound of a shotgun "racking" will scare off 99% of people. That 1% that keep coming? You're probably gonna end up having to shoot them.

If I'm in close quarters, I'm using a HANDGUN. A shotgun would be real MESSY.

I would consider a shotgun to be a "one shot stop", and the best firearm if you are defending yourself against several people who are in close proximity to each other. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I would use the AR. With frangible rounds there is less penetration than with a shotgun or a handgun. That is a consideration if you areworried about it going through walls and hitting someone else.

Also a handgun may take multiple hits to stop someone.

What if the bad guys have handguns too?

I don't believe in a fair fight. If I am at the point where there must be a gunfight, I want a firearm that is more powerful and with more ammo than the bad guys.

IMO the AR-15 is the perfect firearm for this.

As far as Biden's comment if Jill shot both barrels she is now out of ammo, until she reloads. Therefore, she is defenseless at that point.

Most municipalities have local laws against discharging a firearm anywhere in city limits except gun ranges or in self defense. Yep. Biden was stupid on that one.

But one thing is true: Hearing that unmistakable sound of a shotgun "racking" will scare off 99% of people. That 1% that keep coming? You're probably gonna end up having to shoot them.

Racking the shotgun also gives away your position, and it means you were not ready to fire before the racking.

If I am at the point that I gotta shoot my shotgun, I am aiming for center mass. My shotgun is already ready to go because I may have seconds to react.

How do you "rack" a flip down double barrel shotgun?? Remember some of the more stupid gun laws are banning pump action shotguns as "assault weapns"

Biden being an idiot is standard operation for this administration.

He's Obama's gift to Stewart, Colbert, Leno and Letterman.

No matter what stupidity Biden utters, those yahoos still think that Marco Rubio taking a drink is more hilarious.

And of course, the uninformed liberal troglodytes who got all their 'information' from them lap it up, hook, line and sinker.

It reminded me of a conversation I had with a workmate about how many more people James Holmes would likely have killed if he had used his shotgun instead.

Not good advice to throw out to the general public :[

Last edited:

Forum List

Back