Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

What's being overlooked by people like you is that Governmental interference is already causing wages to increase. Down here in Florida many people are on unemployment and quite content to remain there as long as the Democrats keep extending their benefits. It's created a severe labor shortage so now you're seeing things like WAWA offering a $150 new hire bonus and McDonalds so desperate that one franchisee is offering $50 to anyone who comes in to apply for a job! They're having to do THAT while the Government is spending Billions on unemployment compensation! It borders on farce!
OMG. Not wage INCREASES?

That MUST be stopped!
Wage increases because private businesses are being forced to "compete" against Government that is just giving people freebies! Can't you grasp how FUBARED that is?
What I "grasp" is that rising wages makes you very sad
What makes me sad, Lesh...is people who don't grasp basic economic principles...yet think they know what's best for us!
You know what's "best for us"?

Decent wages. Something you seem to be directly opposed to.
Interesting concept. So in order to give people your definition of "decent wages" you're willing to keep tens of thousands of low skill workers from getting a job period? How is that "best" for them?
They would qualify for unemployment compensation and probably acquire some new skills that could enable them to ask for more money in the market for labor.
Once again, Daniel...your ignorance is BREATHTAKING! If you've never HAD a job...then you don't qualify for unemployment compensation!

I'm beginning to suspect you know so little about the subject because you've never held a job.
I merely understand the law, unlike the whole and entire right-wing.
Obviously you DON'T understand the law! I REPEAT...IF YOU'VE NEVER HAD A JOB...THEN YOU DON'T QUALIFY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION!!!

This has nothing to do with the right wing or the left wing...it's simply the way the system works!

What do you do, Daniel that you don't know these things?
The law is, employment at the will of either party. That is the law.
What does "employment at the will of either party" have to do with who is and isn't eligible for unemployment compensation, Daniel? For the third time...if you haven't had a job...then you are NOT eligible for unemployment!
Proof, right wingers have no problem being illegal to the law and projecting on less fortunate "illegals" in border threads.
Illegals and the border have nothing to do with who is and isn't eligible for unemployment either, Daniel! For the forth time...if you haven't had a job...then you're NOT eligible for unemployment!

I ask again...what do you do for work?
He waits for the mailman....

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

Gee…………IF ONLY WE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

HYPERINFLATION? CHECK
STOCK MARKET CRASH? CHECK

Get ready for the housing market crash.

You cultists are dumb as shit.

HYPERINFLATION? CHECK

Oh look… chicken little is HOPING for hard times

HYPERINFLATION? CHECK

Ah yes, "The sky is falling, Republicans". Every time a Democrat gets into office, you clowns start ranting and raving about the deficit which YOU completely ignored when Donald Trump was President, cutting taxes on the national credit card, and getting NOTHING for the nation, in return for all of this additional debt. No jobs, no infrastructure, no investment in schools, research or technology. Just unfunded tax cuts for the wealthy.

Trump crashes the economy for the third time in 40 years, giving tax cuts to the wealthy, and you blame social programs for the poor for the mess Republicans have made of the US economy, and opportunities for working Americans.

Trump signed off on no real increases in oil production by OPEC, as the world emerged from the pandemic, which has resulted in higher gas prices around the world, but you blame Biden for this.

Inflation is at its highest levels in more than 40 years because OPEC has been given carte blanche by the Trump Administration to profit from the world slowdown in oil production, increasing production and transportation costs on EVERYTHING the first world uses, and you blame Biden for it.

American Republicans have to be wilfully blind to continue voting for these clowns, but here you are, ready to do it again.

Trump crashes the economy for the third time in 40 years, giving tax cuts to the wealthy, and you blame social programs for the poor for the mess Republicans have made of the US economy, and opportunities for working Americans.

Biden has been President for almost 1 1/2 years.
Why hasn't he fixed the economy and raised taxes on the rich yet?

Trump signed off on no real increases in oil production by OPEC, as the world emerged from the pandemic, which has resulted in higher gas prices around the world, but you blame Biden for this.

Biden has been President for almost 1 1/2 years.
Why hasn't he talked OPEC into increasing production yet?
Is it because he can't remember what he's saying, half way into a sentence?

You Democrat cultists said this economic crash was not going to happen…

When are you guys correct?

1655499558113.png

Damn.
Dems are in for some pain.

Oh look… chicken little is HOPING for hard times

Not hoping. Preparing for the shit storm YOUR leader is cooking up.

But by all means please keep doing what you're doing.

Should be fun to watch when you start starving.

New Topics

Forum List

Back