Biden maybe sworn in January 20th

Biden was elected by the Electoral College by then and confirmed by the House, so yes he is the President of the United States of America no matter how much Trump and his voting base deny this reality!

How does it feel to be like those that said Trump was not their President?

For me you look as ridiculous as those morons did the last four years!

In Joe's case, HE IS REALLY NOT YOUR PRESIDENT, NOR MINE!

Hey dimbulb if Biden won straight up, okay. I don't like the sob like I did not like Clinton or BO, but they did not block poll watchers from being in on the count, using Chinese communist Dominion software to switch a certain votes from Trump to Biden. So go choke on it.
Get help for your BDS.
This was fraud and you approve.
Besides, Biden ain’t gonna be potus. It’s gonna be the ho that you and 96% of democrats rejected. You’re a hypocrite.
Poor baby....what color is the sky in your world?
Can you not respond to analysis either?

Biden was elected by the Electoral College by then and confirmed by the House, so yes he is the President of the United States of America no matter how much Trump and his voting base deny this reality!

I voted for him...

I voted for him...
You voted for Kommie the Ho but you don’t even realize it.

I voted for him...
How? She was on the ticket also...

I voted for him...

I think they believe I didn’t know who I was voting for even though I hate her, well I hate Trump even more!

I voted for him...
You voted for her as president, not VP.

I voted for him...

I think they believe I didn’t know who I was voting for even though I hate her, well I hate Trump even more!
So you favor communism and stifled liberty over freedom, economic prosperity and national security.

Hey dimbulb if Biden won straight up, okay. I don't like the sob like I did not like Clinton or BO, but they did not block poll watchers from being in on the count, using Chinese communist Dominion software to switch a certain votes from Trump to Biden. So go choke on it.
Get help for your BDS.
No help needed, Biden and demrats stole this one so go you and Chinese commies go F yourselves or each other, I could care less.
No one is better friend To the Chinese than Trump and Trumpers.
Prove it. Bring back the jobs from China. That would be a start. China released the virus. And they let it go international. That is an act of war. A nuclear cinder is not desirable though.

I voted for him...
Hardly, I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins, now, go fly a kite..

Get help for your BDS.
No help needed, Biden and demrats stole this one so go you and Chinese commies go F yourselves or each other, I could care less.
Prove it. Bring back the jobs from China. That would be a start. China released the virus. And they let it go international. That is an act of war. A nuclear cinder is not desirable though.
Those jobs in China do not belong to the US govt.

Okay cool...sell us on all those awesome policies the almost dead dude and the angry, bitter, fake black bitch will roll out to benefit good, real core Americans?
Will it be higher taxes?
Open border?
Free healthcare for Mexico?

Sell us!

I voted for him...

I didn't. And the Dimm fraud of the Century nullified my vote and greased your's.
Feel proud?

I voted for him...
Hardly, I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins, now, go fly a kite..
So you contributed to the disputed election of Kommie the Ho and her anti-American communists.

Okay cool...sell us on all those awesome policies the almost dead dude and the angry, bitter, fake black bitch will roll out to benefit good, real core Americans?
Will it be higher taxes?
Open border?
Free healthcare for Mexico?

Sell us!
They’ll start by driving energy costs through the roof and thereby destroy the economy creating more gov dependence. Just like with obammunism.

Get help for your BDS.

Joe Biden doesn't have a Chinese Bank account

Trump does

Joe Biden doesn't have any goods manufactured in China

Trump does

None of Joe Bidens kids have any patents in China

Trumps do

Joe Biden never made any shady real estate deals with Chinese Communist State Nationals, to launder money

Trump has

Lets be very clear and unambiguous

Nobody is more neck deep in Chinese Communist State Nationals than Donald J. Trump

This is equally true with Russia and Saudi Arabia

Donald J. Trump is a traitor to his country, and has no doubt sold state secrets to line his own pockets

And if you support Donald J. Trump, you are equally in bed with Communist Chinese, Russians, and Wahhabist Muslim Saudi's who killed Americans on 9-11, and who were the main funders of ISIS.

You may want to reconsider just whos side your on here.

You cannot be for Donald J. Trump, and America

Choose one

Get help for your BDS.
you lie like your getting paid to do it.

Forum List

Back