Biden names fired Indian-American surgeon general Vivek Murthy, FDA commissioner David Kessler, & Yale woman as heads of his COVID-19 taskforce

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i've read Vivek's book. top notch public health guy

Biden is launching a coronavirus task force tomorrow. Who's ready for deficit concern trolling from the very Republicans who stood by and saw Trump blow up the deficit? "Can we really AFFORD testing? Who's going to pay for it?"
testing will go down under the dems
So that all the numbers will go down
"Look, see what we did."

biden will have a lot of time to work on covid, since he's inheriting the most peaceful time in history of this planet; courtesy of Donald J Trump

biden will have a lot of time to work on covid, since he's inheriting the most peaceful time in history of this planet; courtesy of Donald J Trump
200 billion Americans have died in less than a year, and you say this is peaceful? my god, that's monstrous!

YOU MONSTERS! YOU MONSTERS!

When the shill deep state media were crying in 2016 on election night, one of them Martha Radditz was shedding tears for the mothers of their children in the military because of Trump's election. She was tearing up more then a person in a room of cut onions. Trump was of peace. And you did not want that.

And just what is a Covid task force going to do against a pandemic??

Sit around and talk a good game but that's about it. A pandemic kills and those idiot won't be doing anything but talking about it.

The only thing to fight it with is a vaccine. Task for my ass.

Last edited:
So the task-force apostles get chosen. Then we ask, “What’s the COVID-19 source in nature, Mr. Biden? Your Chinese handlers know, and we’d like the best animal model possible moving forward to a vaccine.”

Democrats are not only the worst Presidents and members of Congress but when they win the Withe House they always put togehter the absolute worst advisors and Cabinet members imaginable.

You would expect it from a Party of Moon Bats.

Democrats are not only the worst Presidents and members of Congress but when they win the Withe House they always put togehter the absolute worst advisors and Cabinet members imaginable.

You would expect it from a Party of Moon Bats.

They also need to make certain that any task force is first and foremost a representative rainbow. Qualifications are secondary. And measured results and outcomes are a nice to have. Accountability is a unicorn.

Biden’s COVID Task Force Includes Doctor who Wishes Biden Died 2 Years Ago.

Emanuel likely thinks New York’s death toll was a feature, not a bug. After all, it mostly killed the elderly — people the “medical ethicist” believes don’t deserve to live. He has publicly claimed that 75 years should be the cut-off for human life.
Here is a simple truth that many of us seem to resist: living too long is also a loss. It renders many of us, if not disabled, then faltering and declining, a state that may not be worse than death but is nonetheless deprived. It robs us of our creativity and ability to contribute to work, society, the world. It transforms how people experience us, relate to us, and, most important, remember us. We are no longer remembered as vibrant and engaged but as feeble, ineffectual, even pathetic.
He doesn't want you to live too long
By the time I reach 75, I will have lived a complete life. I will have loved and been loved. My children will be grown and in the midst of their own rich lives. I will have seen my grandchildren born and beginning their lives. I will have pursued my life’s projects and made whatever contributions, important or not, I am going to make. And hopefully, I will not have too many mental and physical limitations. Dying at 75 will not be a tragedy.
Once I have lived to 75, my approach to my health care will completely change. I won’t actively end my life. But I won’t try to prolong it, either. Today, when the doctor recommends a test or treatment, especially one that will extend our lives, it becomes incumbent upon us to give a good reason why we don’t want it. The momentum of medicine and family means we will almost invariably get it…
75 yrs old is expiration date
But 75 defines a clear point in time: for me, 2032. It removes the fuzziness of trying to live as long as possible. Its specificity forces us to think about the end of our lives and engage with the deepest existential questions and ponder what we want to leave our children and grandchildren, our community, our fellow Americans, the world. The deadline also forces each of us to ask whether our consumption is worth our contribution.
Coronavirus has the most impact on the elderly but Biden’s task force clearly has little use for them. I can’t see how it will exercise “compassion, empathy, and concern” for anyone born before 1946.

That includes Joe Biden, who was born in 1942.

Biden is launching a coronavirus task force tomorrow. Who's ready for deficit concern trolling from the very Republicans who stood by and saw Trump blow up the deficit? "Can we really AFFORD testing? Who's going to pay for it?"
testing will go down under the dems
So that all the numbers will go down
"Look, see what we did."

I thought the virus was going to disappear on Nov 4.

Biden isn’t even potus-elect yet.
Nope! Real Clear Politics:

1604981117830.png

259-214

COUNT THE LEGAL VOTES! With these five states still undecided, neither Biden nor Trump has hit 270.

Forum List

Back