Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

I already proved the photo spread posted of Biden contained FAKE PHOTOSHOP images.

With you claiming that TWO ELBOWS on Bidens right arm were because it was a high speed photoshoot of 20 - 100 pictures catching him in action.

When people go that far to lie and then lie about the lie, nothing they say is to be taken as true.

Had you admitted that one of the Biden pics was photoshopped, you would have a case for the others. But you chose to make your stand with an endless string of lies.
Again, the ones of him feeling up children you haven't contested so those are good, right?

I don't have time to disprove photos one by one.

You made your stand that they were all real. And when shown a FAKE, you continued to insist it was real, despite a mountain of evidence it was photoshopped (including snopes) and the TWO elbows cropped from the first version posted.

I can't debate with someone, who proved they will tell a mountain of lies that they know are lies.

Ok so you admit you can't disprove any of the pics of him groping kids. You didn't even disprove the other one.

Thanks for playing.

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!

What is he winning at?

Dividing the Country? Yup, he is successful at that. djt spreads and promotes hatred.
Stock Market? The market has shown over and over that trump has no effect. -4.8 GDP.
Race Relations? Get real, trump has destroyed ALL relations with ALL races. His Base is NOT a race.
The FAKE media? All created and perpetuated by djt. djt is Fake.

I got more shit, you wanna hear it.
Vote BLUE no matter Who.
This thread is about JOE BIDEN the rapist, NOT Donald Trump. So shove your shit back into your backside and start another TDS rant thread if you want to cry about Trump some more.

Except that there is no evidence that Biden is a rapist, and much evidence that Donald Trump is a rapist. Two women have entered sworn affidavits in two separate court proceedings to the effect that Donald Trump beats and rapes women. You already have a President who is a rapist, and who has publically admitting to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive.

You cannot defend voting for Trump on the grounds that Biden has behaved inappropriately with women. The election of Dumb Donald has removed rape from the discussion.
Not a Trump thread, Pumpkinhead.

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?
Any accusation of this kind has TWO sides: factual, provable, and moral - the degree of the assumption that the specified person WAS and REMAINS CAPABLE not only of depraved but criminal actions.

While the inquiry bodies are looking for evidence that a particular fact has taken place, public morality, not burdened by party preferences, does the same. From the analysis of individual facial expressions, scornful smirks or smiles, a certain expression of the eyes, a certain behavior towards women and minors, public morality renders its verdict.

Question:
Is the PERSON OF INTEREST, whose “soft” corruption is a proven fact, and who denies it, imagining himself in the form of an angel, ABLE to the unworthy deeds in other areas of his life ???

Put your hand on your heart and answer the question.

Biden’s participation in a criminal conspiracy of the Bush the Alcoholic's criminal group to start aggression against Iraq and, as a result of it turning the “pearl of the East” into architectural and moral ruins simply does not require any confirmation ...

The American people paid an extremely high price for it: 4,497 killed and 36,710 wounded and crippled ...

You LITTLE of these deaths and mutilated bodies? Then LET this political crook to become the President of the country - the conveyor of zinc coffins with the bodies of our guys and women will start working very soon then...

Hundreds of thousand of disposable coffings are stored...

1588461833474.png

At the first stage, the war is a very profitable business and an effective way to "restart" the economy after COVID-19.

The fact that it kills not only people but also the economy, becomes apparent later

Last edited:

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Are you put off by deflection?
I laugh at it. I'm making an ongoing notice that hardly anyone seems to be able to defend Biden without trying to deflect onto Trump. It's almost as if the marching orders went out through the fax machines, since y'all are doing it at the same time.

Hardly anyone? Cool.

How about you. Do you deflect away from Trump when the subject is about his incompetence or his dishonesty or his misogyny?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that you deflect as much as any Trump supporter.

Let me know if I am wrong.
You're wrong. While on occasion I'm sure I deflect, I make a conscious effort to not do so.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.

I laugh at it. I'm making an ongoing notice that hardly anyone seems to be able to defend Biden without trying to deflect onto Trump. It's almost as if the marching orders went out through the fax machines, since y'all are doing it at the same time.

Hardly anyone? Cool.

How about you. Do you deflect away from Trump when the subject is about his incompetence or his dishonesty or his misogyny?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that you deflect as much as any Trump supporter.

Let me know if I am wrong.
You're wrong. While on occasion I'm sure I deflect, I make a conscious effort to not do so.

Awesome. I’ll pay attention.

Yep. Virtually ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on threads will deflect, divert, or evade directly answering your question or post if they have nothing to counter it with. Just pitiful.

I never deflect. But you do, Mr. 147 IQ.
And just WHAT is YOUR I.Q. again, mentally stifled one? You SURE seem to be deflecting from giving me an answer to this question.

I have told you what my IQ is on more than one occasion. You must have forgotten.

You, however, have not discussed the reason why you didn’t have many friends as a child. Let’s have that conversation. I will make every effort to help you make progress.
I DON'T believe you EVER did, dim one. So please post it, RIGHT HERE, on this thread, IF you HAVE the balls to do so. I'm thinking you don't have ANY.........
So just like i said, you pathetic little liar. Literally had tot check one photo.

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........

Nothing new for those running for office.
At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

A single source story, from a less than reputable site is at best questionable.

I have looked for story about this accusation from:

ABC
BBC
CBS
FOX
MSNBC
NBC
PBS
Associated Press.
United Press International

No such story is reported.

Find a better source.

Google search took .46 seconds

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........

Nothing new for those running for office.
At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

A single source story, from a less than reputable site is at best questionable.

I have looked for story about this accusation from:

ABC
BBC
CBS
FOX
MSNBC
NBC
PBS
Associated Press.
United Press International

No such story is reported.

Find a better source.

Google search took .46 seconds

Just 22 more accusations, and he might start to peel off the votes of trump cultists. We know how you guys like your "winning!"

Yep. Virtually ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on threads will deflect, divert, or evade directly answering your question or post if they have nothing to counter it with. Just pitiful.

And just WHAT is YOUR I.Q. again, mentally stifled one? You SURE seem to be deflecting from giving me an answer to this question.

I have told you what my IQ is on more than one occasion. You must have forgotten.

You, however, have not discussed the reason why you didn’t have many friends as a child. Let’s have that conversation. I will make every effort to help you make progress.
I DON'T believe you EVER did, dim one. So please post it, RIGHT HERE, on this thread, IF you HAVE the balls to do so. I'm thinking you don't have ANY.........
So just like i said, you pathetic little liar. Literally had tot check one photo.
He-he, and YOU are an embarrassment to the state of Indiana. Please move to another state, preferably the south side of Chicago, in Illinois, where you'll be welcomed with open arms AND gunfire. Thanks!

He-he, and YOU are an embarrassment to the state of Indiana. Please move to another state, preferably the south side of Chicago, in Illinois, where you'll be welcomed with open arms AND gunfire. Thanks!
Cute crybabying!

Tell us all again how you checked the original source of all of those images...so we can laugh at you some more....

Forum List

Back