Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

FACT CHECK: Joe Biden Groped Stephanie Carter During ...
www.snopes.com › Fact Checks › Fauxtography

View attachment 331039
582 × 542 - Oct 27, 2017 - A photograph purportedly showing Vice President Joe Biden groping the wife of former Defense Secretary Ash Carter is fake and ... his arms around White House reporter Amie Parnes at a Christmas party at the White

Might want to check your link before you post it dumbass. THIS is the photo that was shopped FROM YOUR LINK:

View attachment 331046

All your stupid ass did was google the picture and then clicked on it. NOBODY is saying the one I posted is fake. That's a totally different photo.

Self pwnage is the best pwnage. Fucking dumbass.

I didn't post this photo because I KNOW IT WAS FAKE. Unlike your dumb fucking ass.

2017: The Year in Fauxtography - Snopes
www.snopes.com › News › Viral Phenomena

582 × 542 - Dec 29, 2017 - A look back at the year's biggest stories — and the hoax images that ... This is also not a genuine photograph of Joe Biden groping a woman:.

1588458146671.png

View attachment 331039
582 × 542 - Oct 27, 2017 - A photograph purportedly showing Vice President Joe Biden groping the wife of former Defense Secretary Ash Carter is fake and ... his arms around White House reporter Amie Parnes at a Christmas party at the White

Might want to check your link before you post it dumbass. THIS is the photo that was shopped FROM YOUR LINK:

View attachment 331046

All your stupid ass did was google the picture and then clicked on it. NOBODY is saying the one I posted is fake. That's a totally different photo.

I didn't post this photo because I KNOW IT WAS FAKE. Unlike your dumb fucking ass.

582 × 542 - Dec 29, 2017 - A look back at the year's biggest stories — and the hoax images that ... This is also not a genuine photograph of Joe Biden groping a woman:.

View attachment 331049

You edited it!!! You stupid mother fucker! Whose to say the other one isn't the edited one? You have no proof other than posting a fucking link to a snopes article about a different pic.

Dude, you need to learn how to debate. You're getting your ass reamed here.

I miss your point, Biden is the same pervert whether the photo is cropped or not
Are you using a braille keyboard?
The two photo's are obviously different.
If you had a high speed camera that shoots 6 shots or more a second like I do you would know that one pose like that could easily end up as a 50 to 100 photo spread rendering different smiles per say in mere milliseconds apart.

If you need any further high speed photo editing tips just ask

I miss your point, Biden is the same pervert whether the photo is cropped or not

Who is to say the other is not the photoshopped one?
There is no extrapolate function in photoshop.

The altered one was cropped, and trimmed so that Bidens arm could be moved upward without displacing the elbow.

Hint. The photo with higher resolution and higher pixel count is the source.

View attachment 331039

View attachment 331046

View attachment 331049

You edited it!!! You stupid mother fucker! Whose to say the other one isn't the edited one? You have no proof other than posting a fucking link to a snopes article about a different pic.

Again they can be two different shots from the same photo spread and not edited

Not that I give a shit to look closely

Who is to say the other is not the photoshopped one?
There is no extrapolate function in photoshop.

The altered one was cropped, and trimmed so that Bidens arm could be moved upward without displacing the elbow.

Hint. The photo with higher resolution and higher pixel count is the source.
Or they are two different shots from the same spread of 20 to 100 high speed camera images

nothing suggests anything other than what I already knew: That Joe Biden is a man of highest integrity who will make all women proud as our next president

Anyone else notice libtards trying to say one of the pics of Biden groping a WOMAN is edited. But ones of him touching children, nope those are good.

And they think this helps their case.

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!

What is he winning at?

Dividing the Country? Yup, he is successful at that. djt spreads and promotes hatred.
Stock Market? The market has shown over and over that trump has no effect. -4.8 GDP.
Race Relations? Get real, trump has destroyed ALL relations with ALL races. His Base is NOT a race.
The FAKE media? All created and perpetuated by djt. djt is Fake.

I got more shit, you wanna hear it.
Vote BLUE no matter Who.
This thread is about JOE BIDEN the rapist, NOT Donald Trump. So shove your shit back into your backside and start another TDS rant thread if you want to cry about Trump some more.

Except that there is no evidence that Biden is a rapist, and much evidence that Donald Trump is a rapist. Two women have entered sworn affidavits in two separate court proceedings to the effect that Donald Trump beats and rapes women. You already have a President who is a rapist, and who has publically admitting to sexually assaulting women he finds attractive.

You cannot defend voting for Trump on the grounds that Biden has behaved inappropriately with women. The election of Dumb Donald has removed rape from the discussion.

If you look at the facebook version (which the other was cut from) it clearly shows Biden with a deformed arm with TWO elbows.

As they say, Do the math. Biden doesn't have a right arm with two elbows.

FAKE1588458146671x.png

Biden has dedicated his life to changing the culture around violence against women. He authored the Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard...and heard respectfully

Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press. What is clear about this claim: it is untrue. This absolutely did not happen

Perhaps Republicans could take their wokeness about eradicating sexual assault and get the Senate to reauthorize the Violence Against Women’s Act?

If you look at the facebook version (which the other was cut from) it clearly shows Biden with a deformed arm with TWO elbows.

View attachment 331058

So the ones of him groping children those are good right?

Biden has dedicated his life to changing the culture around violence against women. He authored the Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard...and heard respectfully

Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press. What is clear about this claim: it is untrue. This absolutely did not happen

Forget all that. They have photoshop images of Biden groping a woman.

A picture, no matter how fake, is worth 1,000 words.

View attachment 331058

I already proved the photo spread posted of Biden contained FAKE PHOTOSHOP images.

With you claiming that TWO ELBOWS on Bidens right arm were because it was a high speed photoshoot of 20 - 100 pictures catching him in action.

When people go that far to lie and then lie about the lie, nothing they say is to be taken as true.

Had you admitted that one of the Biden pics was photoshopped, you would have a case for the others. But you chose to make your stand with an endless string of lies.

View attachment 331058

I already proved the photo spread posted of Biden contained FAKE PHOTOSHOP images.

With you claiming that TWO ELBOWS on Bidens right arm were because it was a high speed photoshoot of 20 - 100 pictures catching him in action.

When people go that far to lie and then lie about the lie, nothing they say is to be taken as true.

Had you admitted that one of the Biden pics was photoshopped, you would have a case for the others. But you chose to make your stand with an endless string of lies.

Again, the ones of him feeling up children you haven't contested so those are good, right?

Again, the ones of him feeling up children you haven't contested so those are good, right?

I don't have time to disprove photos one by one.

You made your stand that they were all real. And when shown a FAKE, you continued to insist it was real, despite a mountain of evidence it was photoshopped (including snopes) and the TWO elbows cropped from the first version posted.

I can't debate with someone, who proved they will tell a mountain of lies that they know are lies.

Forum List

Back