Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy."

Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that."
Not a Trump thread, Jellohead.
You asked me for the definition of pedeophile.

Well there you have it.
No, I didn't. Learn to read Pedo defender.

Let's remind everyone what kind of a fucking pedo Pedo Joe is:

cdnucaflukxz.png

Have you verified that each of those photos is unedited?
View attachment 331010

As you can see, the photo was edited.
How was it edited? This is from the NY Post. Do you think they would edit it and risk a lawsuit?

Do you even know who he is groping? Apparently she is enjoying it!

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Are you put off by deflection?
I laugh at it. I'm making an ongoing notice that hardly anyone seems to be able to defend Biden without trying to deflect onto Trump. It's almost as if the marching orders went out through the fax machines, since y'all are doing it at the same time.
Yep. Virtually ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on threads will deflect, divert, or evade directly answering your question or post if they have nothing to counter it with. Just pitiful.

I never deflect. But you do, Mr. 147 IQ.
And just WHAT is YOUR I.Q. again, mentally stifled one? You SURE seem to be deflecting from giving me an answer to this question.

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........
The dems never for a moment believed that Joe would get the nomination. I imagine he will be forced out or have a convenient demise then the dems chosen communist party leader will be anointed

You are fascinating.
I am aware of this........................

6 more accusers coming out this week! 1 a week! Should be fun

If you want people to choose the candidate who has assaulted fewer women, Biden wins by a long shot. Saying a girl has nice breasts is such a nothing burger compared to taking away health insurance, or beating and raping your wife, or sexually assaulting random women because you think you can get away with it.

When you point out what a horrible man Biden in in his treatment of women, one cannot help but compare him to the alternative. That's not deflecting, that's comparative.

I guess you missed that ObamaCare died because of the courts. His ex-wife came up with that story and later retracted it because we wanted more money in the divorce settlement. Who did he beat or assault? You?

Joe must have Goldilocks by the shorthairs.

the trumpdrone collective is making shit up faster than they can type OBAMA-

:auiqs.jpg:

Too bad she got the votes that don't count. Should have known that going in.
I don't disagree. But very few saw it coming that three hillbilly counties would decide our next president. Lessons learned, i guess.
Your contempt for the people who live in those counties is noted and held against you. How dare they come out and vote! You'd think they didn't get the memo that it was Hillary's turn.

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........
The dems never for a moment believed that Joe would get the nomination. I imagine he will be forced out or have a convenient demise then the dems chosen communist party leader will be anointed
Yep. It sure LOOKS like Cuomo is going to be their choice to run against President Trump. And, like I've posted several times before, do NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its monstrous head and join in the running for president.
Chomo seems obvious now however I do believe that Mike Obama with chomo as vp is more likely

cdnucaflukxz.png
Can you tell me one that is with proof? You say they might be fake. Prove it or STFU.

Here's proof it's a photoshop fake.

View attachment 331017

Which explains why it was cropped, edited and posted for idiots like you.

I missed the proof. Try again.

He-he! The ONLY reason she got more "popular votes" in the 2016 election was because of the at LEAST 3 million and most likely MANY more million ILLEGAL votes she got. Thank you, now go crawl back under that rock where you came from.

Can you prove that 3 million people voted fraudulently in 2016? Can you prove that 100 people did so?
Trump set up a voter commission and had Chris Kobach investigate illegal votes, getting the voting and other records from every state. Even suing and threatening withholding of federal of funds until states turned over all the records he wanted, like DMV records, welfare records, etc.

And after finding only a couple of dozen illegal votes across the country, the commission was closed.

The blue states refused to give up the information. Why do you lie?

Yep. It sure LOOKS like Cuomo is going to be their choice to run against President Trump. And, like I've posted several times before, do NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its monstrous head and join in the running for president.

Not after mass graves, nursing home residents with COVID-19 sent back to the nursing homes, wanting to shore up NY's huge deficit with federal tax dollars, etc.
I STILL think he'll be the Dem nominee for president. The Dim Dems really ARE that stupid.

Even Cuomo is not that stupid.

cdnucaflukxz.png
Can you tell me one that is with proof? You say they might be fake. Prove it or STFU.

Here's proof it's a photoshop fake.

View attachment 331017

Which explains why it was cropped, edited and posted for idiots like you.
He-he, you ARE a brainwashed moron. Congratulations!
The demoncRATs have all the flaws + being blind, so come on guys buy glasses

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Are you put off by deflection?
I laugh at it. I'm making an ongoing notice that hardly anyone seems to be able to defend Biden without trying to deflect onto Trump. It's almost as if the marching orders went out through the fax machines, since y'all are doing it at the same time.
Yep. Virtually ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on threads will deflect, divert, or evade directly answering your question or post if they have nothing to counter it with. Just pitiful.

I never deflect. But you do, Mr. 147 IQ.
And just WHAT is YOUR I.Q. again, mentally stifled one? You SURE seem to be deflecting from giving me an answer to this question.

I have told you what my IQ is on more than one occasion. You must have forgotten.

You, however, have not discussed the reason why you didn’t have many friends as a child. Let’s have that conversation. I will make every effort to help you make progress.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy."

Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that."
What does any of that have to do with Biden? Can't you discuss him without resorting to Trump, again?

You can't talk about peoples actions with 14 year old girls, without the big picture.

And if Biden tells a 14 year old she's "endowed, for 14" I want to show how that contrasts to somebody who purposefully walked in on naked / half naked 15 year old girls because he owns the pagent.

And ask, which is the acceptable, and unacceptable behavior.

Why did you bring a photoshopped photo of his hands lower than they were? Still defending a pedophile, huh?

Dont' be an idiot. My photo was higher resolution and included all four people, where the one posted was an edited, cropped, photoshop from the original.

So one more time with the original

View attachment 331032
So where is the fake (yours)?

The copy posted has 4 people, dumbass and comes from the NY Post.

Not after mass graves, nursing home residents with COVID-19 sent back to the nursing homes, wanting to shore up NY's huge deficit with federal tax dollars, etc.
I STILL think he'll be the Dem nominee for president. The Dim Dems really ARE that stupid.

Even Cuomo is not that stupid.
Chomo said that he does not intend to run for president but did not decline the vp slot, if chomo accepts the vp slot and Biden crashes then chomo is in. This is the dems strategy with Biden, not to bring in chomo but whoever displays promise. This also cuts the American voter out of their choice in the primaries

Forum List

Back