Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Yet, Americans didn't fall for your leftist lies and elected that one
Wrong, the electoral college did that. Americans voted for hillary by a margin of about 3 million.

This is like being in a boxing match with a toddler. I almost feel bad.

Just like every other President.
That margin was all in KKKalifornia. They don't count.

Learn to read. She was 14 when Pervy Joe molested her.

Um, he said something to her... that's no molestation. And frankly, if she was something like a freaky DD Cup at 14, she probably got a lot of comments like that.
If he said it to her, it wasn't right. Leave it at that, unless you're going down the road that a 14 year old girl should just accept comments like that from high ranking government officials who should know better. But go on, show us how far down that road you want to go.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy."

Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that."
Not a Trump thread, Jellohead.

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........

Nothing new for those running for office.
At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

A single source story, from a less than reputable site is at best questionable.

I have looked for story about this accusation from:

ABC
BBC
CBS
FOX
MSNBC
NBC
PBS
Associated Press.
United Press International

No such story is reported.

Find a better source.

Now you clowns are justifying pedophilia because of the appearance of the child. Quite disgusting.

Nobody said anything about sex, buddy. She just said she was well-endowed. Which she might have been.
It isn't right for adults in Biden's position to say that to girls of that age. The fact that you're willing to defend it is disgusting.

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Are you put off by deflection?
I laugh at it. I'm making an ongoing notice that hardly anyone seems to be able to defend Biden without trying to deflect onto Trump. It's almost as if the marching orders went out through the fax machines, since y'all are doing it at the same time.
Yep. Virtually ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on these threads will deflect, divert, or evade directly answering your question or post if they have nothing to counter it with. Just pitiful.

Last edited:

Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good.
Not a Trump thread, Lettucehead.

I thought you guys accused Trump of nothing but lies. Now all of a sudden he's telling the truth?

Make up your mind.

And your link doesn't do anything but bring up the already known allegations without proof.

Nobody lies 100% of the time. And Trump is like a man on sodium pentathol. Get him in a relaxed environment, and the truth flows from his mouth. It's when he's confronted, and he starts to think about what he's saying that he turned to telling lie after lie.

Like when he said they should try injecting disinfectants into people to cure the coronavirus. And then when he had a chance to think about it, he said he was joking when he suggested that.
Not a Trump thread, Taterhead.

It's really NOT looking good for Joe. I guess he must've done more than just sniff her hair........
The dems never for a moment believed that Joe would get the nomination. I imagine he will be forced out or have a convenient demise then the dems chosen communist party leader will be anointed
Yep. It sure LOOKS like Cuomo is going to be their choice to run against President Trump. And, like I've posted several times before, do NOT count the Hildebeast out. It could STILL rear its monstrous head and join in the running for president.

Not after mass graves, nursing home residents with COVID-19 sent back to the nursing homes, wanting to shore up NY's huge deficit with federal tax dollars, etc.
I STILL think he'll be the Dem nominee for president. The Dim Dems really ARE that stupid.

He-he! The ONLY reason she got more "popular votes" in the 2016 election was because of the at LEAST 3 million and most likely MANY more million ILLEGAL votes she got. Thank you, now go crawl back under that rock where you came from.

Can you prove that 3 million people voted fraudulently in 2016? Can you prove that 100 people did so?
Trump set up a voter commission and had Chris Kobach investigate illegal votes, getting the voting and other records from every state. Even suing and threatening withholding of federal of funds until states turned over all the records he wanted, like DMV records, welfare records, etc.

And after finding only a couple of dozen illegal votes across the country, the commission was closed.

Now you clowns are justifying pedophilia because of the appearance of the child. Quite disgusting.

Nobody said anything about sex, buddy. She just said she was well-endowed. Which she might have been.
Keep defending pedophilia. It suits you.
Richard Cohen, a Washington Post columnist, wrote that the POTUS once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”,

And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

Link?
Search Results
Web results
Trump told Howard Stern it's OK to call Ivanka a 'piece of a ...
www.politico.com › story › 2016/10 › trump-ivanka-pi...

In the 2004 interview with Stern, Trump tells the host that "My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."
Interesting that you include, as if shameful, a quote where a father says his daughter is beautiful. That's not shameful at all.

I thought you guys accused Trump of nothing but lies. Now all of a sudden he's telling the truth?

Make up your mind.

And your link doesn't do anything but bring up the already known allegations without proof.

Nobody lies 100% of the time. And Trump is like a man on sodium pentathol. Get him in a relaxed environment, and the truth flows from his mouth. It's when he's confronted, and he starts to think about what he's saying that he turned to telling lie after lie.

Like when he said they should try injecting disinfectants into people to cure the coronavirus. And then when he had a chance to think about it, he said he was joking when he suggested that.
Not a Trump thread, Taterhead.
Just call 'em like they are, they are indisputably sh*theads. THIS is much more appropriate.

6 more accusers coming out this week! 1 a week! Should be fun

If you want people to choose the candidate who has assaulted fewer women, Biden wins by a long shot. Saying a girl has nice breasts is such a nothing burger compared to taking away health insurance, or beating and raping your wife, or sexually assaulting random women because you think you can get away with it.

When you point out what a horrible man Biden in in his treatment of women, one cannot help but compare him to the alternative. That's not deflecting, that's comparative.
Saying a girl has nice breasts is such a nothing burger

Another pedophile defender. Typical Canuck.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy."

Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that."
Not a Trump thread, Jellohead.
You asked me for the definition of pedeophile.

Well there you have it.

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Are you put off by deflection?
I laugh at it. I'm making an ongoing notice that hardly anyone seems to be able to defend Biden without trying to deflect onto Trump. It's almost as if the marching orders went out through the fax machines, since y'all are doing it at the same time.
Yep. Virtually ALL of the liberal lunatics that post on threads will deflect, divert, or evade directly answering your question or post if they have nothing to counter it with. Just pitiful.

I never deflect. But you do, Mr. 147 IQ.

Let's remind everyone what kind of a fucking pedo Pedo Joe is:

cdnucaflukxz.png
Have you verified that each of those photos is unedited?
Can you tell me one that is with proof? You say they might be fake. Prove it or STFU.

Here's proof it's a photoshop fake.

View attachment 331017

Which explains why it was cropped, edited and posted for idiots like you.
Why did you bring a photoshopped photo of his hands lower than they were? Still defending a pedophile, huh?

What does any of that have to do with Biden? Can't you discuss him without resorting to Trump, again?

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?

How about Trump's women, should they be believed too?
You mean these women? I pretty much believe the cancelled checks and his lawyer, who is still in prison for conspiracy related to the cover up.
View attachment 330982
View attachment 330983
Or are you talking about his X-Wife who said he raped her? Or the girl who was 14 when Trump was running around with Epstien? Maybe the teenage beauty pageant girls?
You should be more specific. He's a self proclaimed pussy grabber, because it's OK if your are rich and famous, so history of him with women and how he thinks of them
pretty much a matter of record. I don't believe some of them. What do you think of the one who says he raped her and she supposedly kept the cum stained dress for 30 years to prove it?
Wow trump gets some hot ass! Good for him! American power
None worth $130,000 Plus a pop, but better than what Bill Clinton got, and at least he's not a airport wide stance republican or a republican Senate page boy abuser. He is definitely a sleaze though.
Rich guys are sued all the time by there crazy girls lol he even says girls LET him grab them by the Pussy! He’s so powerful! Good man
Heck, if they were suing me I would say they let me too. History shows he pays off like a slot machine to let him. Ask Stormy, the playmate and his x-wives. No telling how many he has payed off following his pussy grabbing instincts. No telling how many have not gone public after their payoff.
Nice story!

Forum List

Back