Biden now threatening state of texas...Jan 18 or else

Yes! Are they still around? Its been decades.
Haven’t seen one in a long time. Remember Champ’s? I used to love Champs.

The other day I was driving back to Texas and I decided to go through Hatch NM. Anyway, I left NM and ended up in a town called Manahans out by Odessas. They had a Bennigan’s.

Little girls do kiss their daddies but you are so bitterly warped that you don’t know and don’t care and try to play it as perverse because you are a Pervert.
Yeah usually they aren’t told to hop into bed and kiss their pappy for a photo op though.

So? He’s still responsible for all of those crimes when people did cross though, right?

If Biden is responsible as President, so is your blob.

Why were you not calling for someone’s head then?

Nope, you commies kept him tied up in court all of his presidency and it took a long time for him to start implementing his policies because of that. xidens order to the BP is process and release to the interior as quickly as possible. In fact xiden is asking congress for more money so he can release them faster. And he's making no effort to find and apprehend the ones that got away.

There is no such thing as a Texas militia. We are always on the outlook for armed whites.
1705526927990.png

An interesting policy to double down so close to an election when even Dems don't like the open border.

"even Dems don't like the open border"

Where the hell did you get that idea? Other than a few here and there, these pieces of shit LOVE the open border, they WANT the country flooded with third-worlders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back