Biden nucelar deal with Iran?

i am hearing he plans to replace the deal Obama made, dangerous deal that Bibi condemned and Trump cancelled. I hope not. If true Bibi will break away from Biden like he did Obama and relations between our countries won't be as close. We can oppose Iran on our own but it would be more easy with America than without.
Replace or merely re-enter the original agreement signed by the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China, Germany and the European Union?

The only winner in that deal was Iran. They got the billions we froze back and used it to continue their quest for nuclear weapons. They also used it to fund every terrorist outfit out there.

Sure wasn't a winner for America.
Odd..International observers put in place to monitor the agreement reported compliance on Iran's part.

i am hearing he plans to replace the deal Obama made, dangerous deal that Bibi condemned and Trump cancelled. I hope not. If true Bibi will break away from Biden like he did Obama and relations between our countries won't be as close. We can oppose Iran on our own but it would be more easy with America than without.
Replace or merely re-enter the original agreement signed by the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China, Germany and the European Union?

The only winner in that deal was Iran. They got the billions we froze back and used it to continue their quest for nuclear weapons. They also used it to fund every terrorist outfit out there.

Odd..International observers put in place to monitor the agreement reported compliance on Iran's part.
They did? When?

He is Obama's side kick and wants to restore as much of Obama's legacy as possible. You can bet he will suck up to the Mullahs, hand over hundreds of millions to them and of course restore the incredibly stupid US Iran nuclear agreement.

I expect he'll follow Obama's lead on other matters...starting with "no comment" on ISIS:

I imagine Biden will have a big pile of EOs negating Trump's EOs which he will issue on January 20.
And hey, maybe the courts can unconstitutionally tell Biden he can’t do that, like they did with Trump.

They did? When?
Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions: IAEA report

They did? When?
I don't believe it. Now what are you going to do?

You mean at the sites they were allowed to see, when they were allowed to see them.
Iran limited what could be observed, and when.
It was a joke.

They did? When?
Just sit back and chuckle at your denial...(chuckle)

They did? When?
I chuckle at you, you chucklehead.

They did? When?
Didn't know you flat earthers has a sense of humor...interesting

They did? When?
Didn't know you flat earthers has a sense of humor...interesting

Flat Earthers? WTF? You are grasping now. Pitiful attempt. Rejection.

Obviously it will depend on who offers Hunted the better job. Somebody needs to pony up with a $150K/mo no-show job for the crackhead and then we'll decide who gets nukes. Some preteen sex slaves would seal the deal.

Will it take TWO nuclear attacks by Iran to convince President Harris that President Trump had it right? Or would one be enough to at least raise an eyebrow? I don't expect Iran to launch #1 until at least mid-February, at which time Biden will be chuckling to himself in a rubber room at the funny farm.

All Biden needs to do is nothing. If he gives Iran no money then they must come to him on his terms and if Iran can give Lebanon nothing then we have bargaining power in our negotiations with them. I hope Biden will use that to help broker accord between us and Lebanon.

Lebanese economy is near collapse. That gives us some bargain power if Biden gives them nothing until after we reach a deal.

Awesome. If we are lucky, maybe we can stop letting the Zionists sponge off of us.

Seriously, fuck Israel.

I do not know what advice Biden is getting on this but i hope he follows trump on this issue. Iran is poor now. Don't let them recover. Trump knew that they will have to make a deal soon. Biden my advice is listen to Trump. Make the Ayatollahs come to you do not go to them.

Actually, the stupidest thing Trump did (and there were so many) after his completely failure on Covid was scrapping the Iran Deal.

Let's get real. The Iranians were complying with the deal before Trump scrapped it. Most of the other countries in the deal felt burned by Trump because they want to do business in Iran.

Like it or not, Iran is a stabilizing force in the area. They were the ones who did most of the heavy lifting fighting ISIS. True, that's left the governments of Syria and Iraq beholden to them, but that was kind of our own fault for destabilizing the region to start with by overthrowing Saddam and trying to overthrow Assad.

Meh, you are mistaking the interests of the Zionist Entity for the interests of America. Iran was complying with the agreement. Even Mattis had to admit that. Iran fought ISIS for us, because we were in no position to re-invade Iraq to do so.

It doesn't matter what we do. Iran is going to pursue what they believe is best for them. They did Under Bush. They did under Obama. They did under Trump and will under Biden.

Biden, Obama, Harris, Clinton and the entire Democrat PARTY are with The PLO, Iran, Hama, Hezbollah, and want Israel wiped off the map. Both Hezbollah and The PLO praised and cheered the so called Biden election despite massive voter fraud. Trump stood in the way of that, so if the massive election fraud committed by The DNC is not overturned, they will start day 1 going after Israel and trying to undermine them and strengthening their enemies, and lining things up again to wipe them off the map.

Awesome. If we are lucky, maybe we can stop letting the Zionists sponge off of us.

Seriously, fuck Israel.

I do not know what advice Biden is getting on this but i hope he follows trump on this issue. Iran is poor now. Don't let them recover. Trump knew that they will have to make a deal soon. Biden my advice is listen to Trump. Make the Ayatollahs come to you do not go to them.

Actually, the stupidest thing Trump did (and there were so many) after his completely failure on Covid was scrapping the Iran Deal.

Let's get real. The Iranians were complying with the deal before Trump scrapped it. Most of the other countries in the deal felt burned by Trump because they want to do business in Iran.

Like it or not, Iran is a stabilizing force in the area. They were the ones who did most of the heavy lifting fighting ISIS. True, that's left the governments of Syria and Iraq beholden to them, but that was kind of our own fault for destabilizing the region to start with by overthrowing Saddam and trying to overthrow Assad.

Meh, you are mistaking the interests of the Zionist Entity for the interests of America. Iran was complying with the agreement. Even Mattis had to admit that. Iran fought ISIS for us, because we were in no position to re-invade Iraq to do so.
God will curse you for your attitude against Israel. Better He do it now and bring you to repentance than give you your just reward on judgment day where there is no repentance, only the flames of Hell.

Iran, Turkey and Russia get 9/10ths of their army wiped out in the Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy when they come down from The North (Syria) to attack Israel. So, I would not be promoting disinformation like that, that Iran is a stabilizing influence in The Middle East when they are the primary sponsor of terrorist groups in The Middle East. You are lying, and liars cannot enter in to the kingdom of heaven.

Forum List

Back