Biden/Obama in 2020

So what would happen in the event something happened to Biden if he were president? Obama cannot legally be president again right?

Obviously this is wrong for so many reasons and I can't imagine the MSM even supporting it, though based on their desperation to dethrone Trump "by any means necessary" anything is possible

It sounds legally possible.

Could Joe Biden pick Barack Obama as his running mate? Yes. But.
VP has to become POTUS if something happens to Biden. Its against the constitution for Obama to do that since he served 8 years.

As I said above - it's legally possible.

Cant read that link. It wants me to sign up for a subscription. What does it say?

This sounds like a great idea to me! It's sinking in! The A-Team! What do you think?

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg
As Obama has no legal standing to take any office that might result in him regaining the presidency he is ineligible.

But I will leave you to your wet dream...

This sounds like a great idea to me! It's sinking in! The A-Team! What do you think?

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

Obama can't be VP.

If Biden died within the first two years of office, then Obama would be unable to take over, and that's the main job of the VP.

Legendary idea. It will ensure Drumpf has zero chance of reelection.
Obama's corruption will be exposed by the next election, before or while he is campaigning. He has a snowballs chance in Hell.
Whatever makes you feel less anxious. :rolleyes:

I think by now you know an autistic rhesus monkey could beat Drumpf in the next election.
I think by now you know an autistic rhesus monkey could beat Drumpf in the next election.

You running?

So what would happen in the event something happened to Biden if he were president? Obama cannot legally be president again right?

Obviously this is wrong for so many reasons and I can't imagine the MSM even supporting it, though based on their desperation to dethrone Trump "by any means necessary" anything is possible

VP has to become POTUS if something happens to Biden. Its against the constitution for Obama to do that since he served 8 years.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Not unless you call a constitutional convention and change the limitations on presidents holding office....

Cant read that link. It wants me to sign up for a subscription. What does it say?

It's too long to post - but does sound legally possible. Here are some excerpts:

The answer seems straightforward. But it is less straightforward than it appears.

Michael Dorf is a professor of constitutional law at Cornell University. In 2000, he argued that an Al Gore-Bill Clinton ticket could withstand legal scrutiny. And when we spoke by phone on Thursday, he said that he stood by that argument.

The rough outline of his argument is this: The 22nd Amendment doesn't say you can't be president for more than two terms. It says you can't be elected president twice. If a Biden-Obama ticket won (which we'll get to), and tragedy were to befall Joe Biden, Barack Obama could become president, according to the letter of the law (which we'll also get to), since he wasn't elected to the position. As such, Obama is not constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.

So, in short: Yes, Joe Biden can name Barack Obama as his running mate. It's even conceivable that, if they won, they could argue their case before Congress to be seated as president and vice president.

It says leftists need more illegal immigration so that more illegal votes may be cast to secure future elections.

Obama's corruption will be exposed by the next election, before or while he is campaigning. He has a snowballs chance in Hell.
Glass houses and stones being thrown immediately sprung to mind. Can Trump use a campaign flamethrower like corruption without self immolation?
Why? when not one bit of evidence has emerged to prove anything. You are going to be throwing spitballs.

It's too long to post - but does sound legally possible. Here are some excerpts:

The answer seems straightforward. But it is less straightforward than it appears.

Michael Dorf is a professor of constitutional law at Cornell University. In 2000, he argued that an Al Gore-Bill Clinton ticket could withstand legal scrutiny. And when we spoke by phone on Thursday, he said that he stood by that argument.

The rough outline of his argument is this: The 22nd Amendment doesn't say you can't be president for more than two terms. It says you can't be elected president twice. If a Biden-Obama ticket won (which we'll get to), and tragedy were to befall Joe Biden, Barack Obama could become president, according to the letter of the law (which we'll also get to), since he wasn't elected to the position. As such, Obama is not constitutionally ineligible to serve as president.

So, in short: Yes, Joe Biden can name Barack Obama as his running mate. It's even conceivable that, if they won, they could argue their case before Congress to be seated as president and vice president.
The 22nd limits how long a unelected person can be President and be elected twice, I believe that is 2.5 years. So no Obama could not assume the Presidency so is barred from running.

Maybe, but there's what it says, and there's what it means.

I think people would find this a little hard to digest, and I think the attacks would be quite strong.

Whatever makes you feel less anxious. :rolleyes:

What has President Trump done besides keep his campaign promises?

The 22nd limits how long a unelected person can be President and be elected twice, I believe that is 2.5 years. So no Obama could not assume the Presidency so is barred from running.
Lakhota cannot be bothered with legalities.

DX8AwE4U0AA0aGU.jpg

More: Could Joe Biden pick Barack Obama as his running mate? Yes. But.

Jesuit Joe Biden? Dream on........

Lakhota you forgot about Valerie Jarrett, she was our first woman president. But I think she was born in Iran, shucks.

Maybe, but there's what it says, and there's what it means.

I think people would find this a little hard to digest, and I think the attacks would be quite strong.

Quite strong? No shit. NaziCons would be up in arms. But it's a feasible way to send Trump and his mafia into political oblivion.

Forum List

Back