Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

The GOP should immediately call for the Impeachment of Joe Biden for attempting to protect the CCP.....

Where's your evidence of that? You guys are becoming irrational and paranoid.

After the mid terms, more than likely the repigs will win back the house. It is currently on there agenda to impeach Biden over stealing the election.
I hope they do and it ends in the Republican stacked SC.
We'll see how good you squawk boxes are then
You do not need evidence to impeach, it was proven twice it is not necessary.

You are wrong. The evidence of trumps guilt over the Ukraine thing was supported and found to be correct.

You know nothing.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So the best you have is silly childish laughing pics. That's your evidence?
The lights are on but there's no one home son. Get some facts.

The GOP should immediately call for the Impeachment of Joe Biden for attempting to protect the CCP.....

After the mid terms, more than likely the repigs will win back the house. It is currently on there agenda to impeach Biden over stealing the election.

You are wrong. The evidence of trumps guilt over the Ukraine thing was supported and found to be correct.

You know nothing.
They are just as good as the bullshit you posted.

Joe must go on pretending we don’t know the Chinese made this in their lab.

View attachment 493776

You "know" whatever the fuck you want to. There has thus far been no serious evidence that Covid-19 was somehow intentionally used by China.
Wrong. The fact that the first people hospitalized for WuFlu were in fact the Wuhan lab workers pretty much proves it came from there.

There is ZERO proof this virus came from the animal kingdom. Not one instance of it has been found in bats or snakes or whatever the fake news had claimed before.
You don't read before you type.
antontoo said "There has thus far been no serious evidence that Covid-19 was somehow intentionally used by China."
That doesn't rule out that it escaped from a lab.
Technically that's not true, we do know they weaponized it once it was in their population, through knowingly and willingly sending infected tourists throughout the globe.
Then you have the timing of NK boasting the Christmas present we were about to receive.
Exactly........A chinese virologist says the corona virus was intentionally released

Even Fauci said there would be a pandemic on Trump's watch.
Link?
Cuomo had to deal with Trump's mountain of shit. He's bound to get a little dirty.

Well sure!

Of course it's Trump's fault that Cuomo is a repulsive serial killer.

Maybe more of a mass murderer.

Either one works.
No, it’s Trump’s fault that he did nothing to ensure the 10s of thousands of people he let into JFK and LaGuardia were Covid-free. No ban, no testing, no quarantine. Because he kept saying it was nothing, no worse than the flu. And he was more worried about the stock market.

Trump infected New York through his ignorance and incompetence and disregard for American lives.
He stopped travel from China while you called him a racist for doing it.
Back up your bullshit, liar. He let in 40,000 in direct flights from China. Only a moron would do that.
He tried to stop travel from other countries, of course he was called all kind of names for it.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.
I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
Baseball is something we listened to on a radio in 7th grade.
Football is totally different.

I would like a mandatory retirement age of 75 for all federal judges and like the requirements Biden imposed on the commission's members which favors the judical branch and not the legislative.

Those loons locked police in a government building and tried to burn them alive inside.
Because you’re referring to a handful of criminals with a cigarette lighter.

Joe must go on pretending we don’t know the Chinese made this in their lab.

View attachment 493776

You "know" whatever the fuck you want to. There has thus far been no serious evidence that Covid-19 was somehow intentionally used by China.
Wrong. The fact that the first people hospitalized for WuFlu were in fact the Wuhan lab workers pretty much proves it came from there.

There is ZERO proof this virus came from the animal kingdom. Not one instance of it has been found in bats or snakes or whatever the fake news had claimed before.

Wrong. If the flu was first discovered in the lab, how coincidental was it they got it first. Gee that's a brilliant deduction.
There is no evidence, at all, that they invented within that lab. None. Its pure speculation at this point.
The research at this point suggests it was imported to China in meat products and was taken to that lab after the first few deaths for investigation. Hence, they were the first to get it., we know of.
Bull fuken shit take a hike dumbass

2. multiple “warnings from US diplomats in China as early as 2017 that the Wuhan laboratory was conducting dangerous research on coronaviruses without following necessary safety protocols” that risked a potential outbreak;

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB)

Created in response to recommendations by the UN Secretary General’s Global Health Crises Task Force in 2017, the GPMB was co-convened by the World Health Organization and the World Bank Group and formally launched in May 2018.

GPMB

Dr Fauci predicting pandemics in 2017>>

A simulation for a global pandemic response involving more than 40 countries will take place 4-6 December, 2018, coordinated by the World Health Organization’s Global Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) and by the EOC Network, a global network of health emergency operations centres. This is the first global pandemic response training exercise, and the third in a series of simulations this year,

Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test

~S~

The video of him saying it.

Thanks.
Why didn't they listen to him?!!!

The bigger question is he why is a person that is a part of the research of it. Able to predict it coming out.

Cos that's his job...he's an expert on epidemics.
Experts have been predicting it for decades...and presidents have repeatedly faced outbreaks.
It's interesting that critics have been attacking Fauci for making a lot of predictions that never came about, yet he got this one right and now they're attacking him for...getting it right.

You know nothing.

It's a reflection of your intellectual vacuum. Its not bullshit. If you had the capacity, you can research it and see the evidence. Its fact, so don't waste your time adding to yoyr ignorance. We get the picture now.

You know nothing.

It's a reflection of your intellectual vacuum. Its not bullshit. If you had the capacity, you can research it and see the evidence. Its fact, so don't waste your time adding to yoyr ignorance. We get the picture now.
There is a video of Biden doing what they accused Trump of. Case closed.

Xiden of course is shutting this down....you think the Dems want to expose the truth about their Chinese masters?

You know nothing.
um the "facts" - you mean Adam Shifty's parody? Really? parody is your facts?

You actually believe what da gub'mit tells you?

~S~
Not the Obama or Biden governments, of course not.
anna one....anna two......

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone

:dev3::dev3::dev3:
When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ain’t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hangin’ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we can’t see

:dunno::dunno::dunno:
Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
I’d keep ‘em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away

:dance::dance::dance:
~S~ w/apologoes to the man in black

Last edited:
So funny to see the Xiden reference to being owned by China, by bitter losers (R).
But, they, (bitter (R) deniers) have NO PROBLEM with the PUTIN owned trump.

Trump owes so much money to foreign Countries (Russia and Saudi owned), yet you STILL believe he is rich.
Trump is owned.
You continue to be conned.

POS trump is the ultimate con man. HOOK, LINE, sinker. You have been conned.
Quick!! Something about TRUMP!, stat!!!

The Wuhan Story That Finally Has Legs, Now That Trump Is Gone​

25 May 2021 ~~ By John Kass
What are we learning about the American political-media establishment now that the origin story of the coronavirus pandemic appears to be radically changing?
The Wall Street Journal has been reporting on new developments out of China's Wuhan Institute of Virology. There's more on those researchers who became "sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report." The newspaper's reporting boosts efforts supporting a deeper investigation into the origins of the coronavirus illness.
~Snip~
And then came COVID-19, which couldn't have come from a Chinese lab, we were assured. That story line might have helped Trump and the Republicans by shifting the focus to who was really at fault, China. That couldn't be allowed.
So, will the American political-media establishment use this as a moment of reflection?
Don't hold your breath.

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats promised total "resistance" when Trump was elected in 2016. Their lock-step efforts along with their complicit media successfully created an environment of denying, castigating and ridiculing everything that came out of the Trump White House. Many truths are emerging from the swamp gas simply because Trump is no longer around to blame. It reveals the irrationality of blind political hatred, even at the expense of the truth.
Will the American Quisling-Media use this as a moment of inner self reflection? They may be the "political-media establishment" however at this point, we citizens have established that they are liars and simply not to be trusted. They have ctreated their reputation, and they have earned it.
It is self evident that the media will not reexamine reflect upon itself. Thet have destroyed any mechanism to make that happen. Reporting has become more and more partisan and shrill since Bush and went over the cliff with Trump. But, most news outlets are still functioning and producing revenue. The click-bait headlines are evidently enough to keep it going. (Or like the WP...find a sugar daddy to keep writing checks.) There is no consequence for wrong reporting either. Maybe in the past a journalist would kill their career with deliberately false reporting. Not anymore. Click bait journalism makes money no matter what. 500,000 see the original headline and 50 see the "correction". You still get paid for 500,050 clicks!! And there is no loss of reputation or readership, so why stop? The only way this all stops is when the money dries up. Most of the country seems fine with fake, biased news and narrative pushers on TV. Just like MTV turned into a reality show network and survived....so has the news media.

You actually believe what da gub'mit tells you?

~S~
Not the Obama or Biden governments, of course not.
anna one....anna two......

I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
Ain't seen no anti-vaxer since I don't know when
I'm stuck in Fema prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a rollin' on down to camp Antone

:dev3::dev3::dev3:
When I was first infected my doctor told me son
"Always wash yer hands boy, to pass this on ain’t fun"
But I spat on a man in Reno just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowing, I hang my head and cry

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I bet there's sick folks shackled inside them fema cars
They're probably rethinking of hangin’ cheesy bars
Well you know they had it coming, got no insurance fee
But those people keep a croakin'
And that's what we can’t see

:dunno::dunno::dunno:
Well if they freed me from fema prison
If that fema train was mine
I’d keep ‘em all up dancing, serve corona with a lime
Far from Fema prison, that's where we want to play
And I'd let that fema whistle blow my blues away

:dance::dance::dance:
~S~ w/apologoes to the man in black

He'd probably clap in affirmation to your adaptation....

Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory​

26 May 2021 ~~ By Nick Arama
Yesterday, Peter Doocy asked Jen Psaki why President Biden wasn’t pressing for more information on the Wuhan lab leak theory. “We have repeatedly called for the WHO to support an expert-driven evaluation of the pandemic’s origins,” Psaki replied. That answer was very troubling, I observed in our story on Psaki’s response. Is there an American investigation still ongoing into the question from the Biden team, I asked? Because it doesn’t sound like it, from what Psaki was saying — and because we surely can’t trust anything that WHO concludes on the matter, given their prior actions.
Turns out that was a good question to ask. Because now there are reports that Joe Biden actually shut down an investigation into that very question.
There’s a new CNN story out that breaks that bombshell news. But it looks like someone knew this information would be leaking out soon and this is part of the effort to soft-pedal the termination of the investigation.
The inquiry was launched in the State Department last fall under President Donald Trump to look into the origin of the pandemic and the leak theory. But the Biden folks cut the leak inquiry this spring. Here comes the spin as to the why.

Comment:
This explains why Fauci et al are finally now OK with saying “we can’t rule it out”, knowing that any real investigation was already buried.
Why should the Chyany Joey Xi Bai Din administration bothering to investiagte? The Chinese created Covid-19 virus gave Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat lefties and the CCP everything they needed and wanted: change election laws on the fly to cheat us, Trump and the world. What's 3 million deaths? Why would Chyna Joey Xi bite the hand that infects us?

1622076843268.png

Biden Officials Shut Down State Department Investigation Into Wuhan Lab Leak Theory​

Yesterday, Peter Doocy asked Jen Psaki why President Biden wasn’t pressing for more information on the Wuhan lab leak theory. “We have repeatedly called for the WHO to support an expert-driven evaluation of the pandemic’s origins,” Psaki replied. That answer was very troubling, I observed in our story on Psaki’s response. Is there an American investigation still ongoing into the question from the Biden team, I asked? Because it doesn’t sound like it, from what Psaki was saying — and because we surely can’t trust anything that WHO concludes on the matter, given their prior actions.
Turns out that was a good question to ask. Because now there are reports that Joe Biden actually shut down an investigation into that very question.
There’s a new CNN story out that breaks that bombshell news. But it looks like someone knew this information would be leaking out soon and this is part of the effort to soft-pedal the termination of the investigation.
The inquiry was launched in the State Department last fall under President Donald Trump to look into the origin of the pandemic and the leak theory. But the Biden folks cut the leak inquiry this spring. Here comes the spin as to the why.

Comment:
This explains why Fauci et al are finally now OK with saying “we can’t rule it out”, knowing that any real investigation was already buried.
Why should the Chyany Joey Xi Bai Din administration bothering to investiagte? The Chinese created Covid-19 virus gave Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat lefties and the CCP everything they needed and wanted: change election laws on the fly to cheat us, Trump and the world. What's 3 million deaths? Why would Chyna Joey Xi bite the hand that infects us?

You realize that Biden has asked our Intelligence agencies to get info and provide an assessment on Covid's origins, whether it came from bats or from a lab leak, right? Or did you miss that news?

Comment:

You realize that Biden has asked our Intelligence agencies to get info and provide an assessment on Covid's origins, whether it came from bats or from a lab leak, right? Or did you miss that news?

I see, the State Dept. cannot help. That makes sense.

Biden shut down the investigation, and the source of this is LEFTIST CNN.

Yes, Biden, now months after shutting down the investigation of a cover-up for China, Fuaci and Obama, is publicly claiming that he is directing US intelligence to investigate the origins of Covid.

But what proof is there that this is actually happening ? For one thing, it's odd for a president to shut down an investigation, and then 3 months later, call for that very investigation. On the surface, it looks like Biden is just trying to deflect heat for his February cancellation, but we will all watch as time goes by, to see if anybody is actually doing anything.

Comment:

Pompeo's State Dept investigation was not tasked with investigating, it was tasked with proving the virus came out of a lab.

In other words - the Trump administration decided what it wanted the conclusions to be and then asked the State Department to prove it.

Not the normal way to go about it.

At this point there is no conclusive evidence in either direction on the origins of the virus. Seems to me you'd want to investigate all possibilities and then make a conclusion.

You realize that Biden has asked our Intelligence agencies to get info and provide an assessment on Covid's origins, whether it came from bats or from a lab leak, right?
LOL that was already being done by Trump and company.

You're a good little shill!

1622079227309.png

Pompeo's State Dept investigation was not tasked with investigating, it was tasked with proving the virus came out of a lab.

In other words - the Trump administration decided what it wanted the conclusions to be and then asked the State Department to prove it.

At this point there is no conclusive evidence in either direction on the origins of the virus. Seems to me you'd want to investigate all possibilities and then make a conclusion.

FALSE! There is an abundance of conclusive evidence that the virus is not from nature, but was man-made in the Wuhan lab. At least one virologist, Dr Li-Meng Yan, close to the virus origins, fled from China, is risking her life, and is in hiding, to present the evidence. The least those of us who enjoy safety that she does not have, could do is acknowledge her reports, especially as they are authoritative, detailed, and conclusive.

Comment:

But, but, but Trump?

Forum List

Back