Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border And Remove 60 Shipping Containers Filling 4000' Gap In Border Wall

I certainly didn't know that was a prerequisite to an opinion. Sorry about that....

Fascism in action.

1. Because they were not prepared to accommodate the drop off.

2. California has plenty of illegals, are they crying?

3. The illegals that were shipped were not actually illegal, but we're awaiting processing.

4. Both Repubs and Dems, with control of Congress, have allowed visa programs to run amok as employers of illegals have nearly free reign. I mean really. I live in a deep red AG area and nearly all farmers have VOTE TRUMP signs on n the interstate side of the crop circles, while at the same time building housing for illegals on the back side.

The hyprocracy is staggering.

You're a liar, crops that grow in circles, under pivot irrigation, as you describe are harvested by machines, not by hand. You don't need illegals to run a combine.

your side has the lead, why aren't they doing it? Why aren't you angry at them for failing you? Why do you just accept it? Come on dude, walk the walk.
They aren't doing it for the same reason Repubs didn't. Money.

I am angry at them. Have been for a long time.

I didn't just accept it. I complain about Dems too.

Are you making up a bio about me? It's not true.

not illegals, amnesty seekers, or that's not it today?
Nope. Illegals actually made it across the border during Trump's term.

Is it your contention that while Trump was president, we had no illegals cross the border?

So if one illegal crosses the border, then it's an open borders.

Wow. The right wing media has done a number on you.

I don't know. Ask Joe.
no, the fact that creepy doesn't take them back when caught is the open part. for fk sake dude.

yell at creepy joe.

You're a liar, crops that grow in circles, under pivot irrigation, as you describe are harvested by machines, not by hand. You don't need illegals to run a combine.

What do the combines do with the crops? Box them up and drive them to storage facilities by themselves? Those are some fancy combines.

Nope. Illegals box, carry sort, load and the lucky ones get to drive the big semis with no CDL because yah know, farmer lobby's paid to have laws that let illegals with no CDL drive semis within 50 miles of the farm.

What about the fields behind crop circles that grow apples, cherries? You ever seen a combine in an asparagus field? I haven't.

no, the fact that creepy doesn't take them back when caught is the open part. for fk sake dude.

yell at creepy joe.
But he has if they are actually illegal instead applying for amnesty.

I want to know why incest Trump didn't go after employers or work on the visa program. Instead he touted a wall that Mexico was going to pay for, that Dems offered 25 billion on and he refused to take, while at the same time crafting sections of wall that a 10 year old girl could get through with 50 dollar home depot card.

What do the combines do with the crops? Box them up and drive them to storage facilities by themselves? Those are some fancy combines.

Nope. Illegals box, carry sort, load and the lucky ones get to drive the big semis with no CDL because yah know, farmer lobby's paid to have laws that let illegals with no CDL drive semis within 50 miles of the farm.

What about the fields behind crop circles that grow apples, cherries? You ever seen a combine in an asparagus field? I haven't.
see, you liar, you're for having illegals in here. You fking liar.

I know enough to realize that starting a discussion on which parts of the oath of office and constitution Repubs and Dems support or don't support isn't part of the thread.
defend the border. That seems like one you never heard of. From foreign enemies. again, something you haven't heard of while fentanyl is prosperous from the open borders creepy allows open, fking traitor.

Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border​

When does someone tell Biden

MeatySorrowfulGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

States own their own borders. The Fed is supposed to protect it.
Abdicate that responsibility and all bets are off. I dare Biden to try to go down there and touch one box.

Forum List

Back