🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden outsmarted Trump

Just for a moment let's agree with Trump's outlandish claims that, rather than kicking his ass legitimately, Biden and the Democrats, through voter fraud, actually "stole the election" from the ex-president.

If so, and that's laughable, doesn't that demonstrate how much smarter Biden and the Democrats are than Trump and his lackey Republicans? With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter? Just think, manipulating voting software, not counting Trump ballots, switching votes for Trump to votes for Biden, and the big one, getting dead people to rise up from their graves and cast votes for Biden, doesn't that scream loudly that "We outsmarted you Trump?"

Too bad, that Trump was too dumb to stop it (if it happened at all!!!) Bigly!!!
All I want to know why 6 dumb states stopped counting on election night with Trump ahead in every state. Explain why they dead stopped?

Again, you were warned about the red and blue mirages that would be appearing and you were warned to wait until the final vote was counted before you got your hopes up.
I believe that Republicans blocked measures in each state to count the mail in votes early. So states had to wait to count the mail in ballots until after the polls closed and after the votes that were cast on election day were counted.
It was widely expected that voters on Election Day would swing for Trump while the early mail in voters would generally go for Biden.

Plenty of warning on this one.
Dude. All I said was you VOTED TO RAISE YOUR TAXES!!!!!!!!!! I bet you would have paid 70% tax to win.

Families saved thousands a year, repeal the tax cut and YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!!!!!!!

If they cheated the swamp republicans out of their seats, I think we would see more republican congress critters and judges stepping in to thump Biden and crew.
Unfortunately, no

republicans are like wildebeests in africa who will calmly graze while the lions devour a member of the herd nearby

the clueless repub swamp rats are just happy it wasnt them on the menu this time

With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter?

Biden is not as smart as you think.
While he was able to switch Trump votes to Biden votes, he somehow couldn’t figure out how to switch votes for Republican Senators and Congressmen to Democrats.

You got that right.

Just for a moment let's agree with Trump's outlandish claims that, rather than kicking his ass legitimately, Biden and the Democrats, through voter fraud, actually "stole the election" from the ex-president.

If so, and that's laughable, doesn't that demonstrate how much smarter Biden and the Democrats are than Trump and his lackey Republicans? With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter? Just think, manipulating voting software, not counting Trump ballots, switching votes for Trump to votes for Biden, and the big one, getting dead people to rise up from their graves and cast votes for Biden, doesn't that scream loudly that "We outsmarted you Trump?"

All I want to know why 6 dumb states stopped counting on election night with Trump ahead in every state. Explain why they dead stopped?

Again, you were warned about the red and blue mirages that would be appearing and you were warned to wait until the final vote was counted before you got your hopes up.
I believe that Republicans blocked measures in each state to count the mail in votes early. So states had to wait to count the mail in ballots until after the polls closed and after the votes that were cast on election day were counted.
It was widely expected that voters on Election Day would swing for Trump while the early mail in voters would generally go for Biden.

Dude. All I said was you VOTED TO RAISE YOUR TAXES!!!!!!!!!! I bet you would have paid 70% tax to win.

Families saved thousands a year, repeal the tax cut and YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!!!!!!!

For a moment, I was wondering if I was suffering a brain melt..but no, it's you. This reply had nothing to do with taxes.
You started that rant in the basement in another thread. I was replying to your reply of the OP.

Last edited:
Mr. Biden could not outsmart anyone. (He doesn't even know the difference between a granddaughter and his deceased son.)

But, yes, the Democratic ("democratic," my foot) Party has outsmarted the American public.

We rational people thought that the American people would be repulsed by the orgy of summer violence abetted by the Dems.

But, apparently not!

As the BLM founder has correctly stated, a certain group of folks got Mr. Biden into the White House, and now it's time to pay up.

No, that idiot Biden didn't outsmart anybody. His operatives in the big city shitholes in the close elections in the swing states committed massive voter fraud. Simple thievery.
..and yet.....Biden will be President...there is zero credible proof of meaningful fraud--and Georgia and Arizona went blue.

Unless you are privy to some evidence that's not made up and blasted by weird Right-wing nutter sites?

Mr. Biden could not outsmart anyone. (He doesn't even know the difference between a granddaughter and his deceased son.)

But, yes, the Democratic ("democratic," my foot) Party has outsmarted the American public.

We rational people thought that the American people would be repulsed by the orgy of summer violence abetted by the Dems,

But, apparently not!

As the BLM founder has correctly stated, a certain group of folks got Mr. Biden into the White House, and now it's time to pay up.
I suspect she is going to be disappointed---Biden is quite middle of the road--now when Harris gets in..maybe some things will get tossed her way..maybe not.

Let's be real, this is Biden's one and only term....hard to pressure him.

Well, in fairness, it wasn't exactly a high bar.

More like this:

125450594_4190789814267969_3857725949407023649_n.jpg

No, it teaches how devoted they are, and how much they lack the standards that are capable of building a society.

Everyone saw it coming.

With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter?

Biden is not as smart as you think.
While he was able to switch Trump votes to Biden votes, he somehow couldn’t figure out how to switch votes for Republican Senators and Congressmen to Democrats.
If they cheated the swamp republicans out of their seats, I think we would see more republican congress critters and judges stepping in to thump Biden and crew. Maybe it isn't about party, but how swampy they are.

I see very few challenging Trump

He still owns them

No, that idiot Biden didn't outsmart anybody. His operatives in the big city shitholes in the close elections in the swing states committed massive voter fraud. Simple thievery.
BULLSHIT How many Trump law firms have quit because charges were BS ?? How many charges turned down by judges? You want to believe republican BS be my guest

So, according to your "logic," bank robbers are smart.

You're actually encouraging politicians to become corrupt and break the law.

You're a sleazy fucking douchebag.

We were warned that the Dims would commit fraud on a massive scale? That makes it OK in your view? How do you propose that we could have done anything about it?

As always, you only prove that you're a bucket of piss.

We were warned that the Dims would commit fraud on a massive scale? How do you propose that we could have done anything about it?

No one committed any fraud. Election officials (Republican and Democrat), state officials, and even federal officials are saying there's no evidence of voter fraud.
Trump's lawsuits are being tossed almost as soon as they are filed. Why? For lack of evidence. He lost. I understand you and his supporters are angry. Now you
know how Clinton supporters felt four years ago. One of the ironic things about the whole mail in voting because of the pandemic is that once again, Trump ended
up being his worst enemy here. Because he ignored, downplayed, and screwed up the response to the virus so bad, states were compelled to allow people to vote by mail.
That removed almost all the voter suppression that goes on in these elections.

So, according to your "logic," bank robbers are smart.

You're actually encouraging politicians to become corrupt and break the law.

You're a sleazy fucking douchebag.
Yea....Dems are one smart bank robber

Took the $20 bills but left the $50s and $100s in the drawer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back