🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden outsmarted Trump

America is praying that the Court will undo all the Democrat voter fraud.

1605369228535.png

If so, and that's laughable, doesn't that demonstrate how much smarter Biden and the Democrats are than Trump and his lackey Republicans? With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter?
You don't have to be "smart" as a democrat to get the blue state political apparatus to go along with
stealing an election for Cognitively Deprived Joe.

You're not very bright yourself, are you.

Perhaps..to change over from live ballots to mail-in? Maybe they just needed a potty break? When the mail-ins..from blue precincts were counted--the lead went away..as expected.
These "potty breaks" lasted many hours and in one case, a couple of days. Get a better lie next time.

And who says it was "expected" that all of Trump's leads would magically vanish once these "breaks"
ended"? Obviously Trump leads were measured and calibrated and more fraudulent ballots were
brought in play during these work stopages, which in themselves, are evidence of fraud.

And by the way, the larger the "funny" visual devices the more dimwitted the post, and poster.
Get a new act. Yours sucks!

Just for a moment let's agree with Trump's outlandish claims that, rather than kicking his ass legitimately, Biden and the Democrats, through voter fraud, actually "stole the election" from the ex-president.

If so, and that's laughable, doesn't that demonstrate how much smarter Biden and the Democrats are than Trump and his lackey Republicans? With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter? Just think, manipulating voting software, not counting Trump ballots, switching votes for Trump to votes for Biden, and the big one, getting dead people to rise up from their graves and cast votes for Biden, doesn't that scream loudly that "We outsmarted you Trump?"

Too bad, that Trump was too dumb to stop it (if it happened at all!!!) Bigly!!!
/—-/ And WTF is the president going to do to stop fraudulent mail in ballot? He knew it was going to happen. Well...

The OT is misleading- Biden can't think.
/——/ Good point.
View attachment 416021
LOL! Good ole Epoch Times!

I guess it's not trickled down to you yet that both Arizona and Georgia have officially declared Biden the winner? Penn. is Biden..as is WI.

The lawsuits are being dismissed as fast as they are filed....so showing that litigation is pending really means shit.

But if it makes you feel better.....guess there's no harm~

No, that idiot Biden didn't outsmart anybody. His operatives in the big city shitholes in the close elections in the swing states committed massive voter fraud. Simple thievery.
BULLSHIT How many Trump law firms have quit because charges were BS ?? How many charges turned down by judges? You want to believe republican BS be my guest

Legitimate Law Firms will not go into court and perjure themselves.

That is why they are being replaced by Rudy Giuliani.
He no longer has a soul

Last edited:
Legitimate Law Firms will not go into court and perjured themselves.
Where is your proof Trump law firms are going into court and perjuring themselves?
Oh, right....you have none! I like your creative use of verb tenses, by the way.

He no longer has a soul
Law firms are being threatened and harassed if they represent Trump.
So much for the pure goodness of the Biden cause. Of course if someone has to rig the election
so they can win they are assumed to be a criminal element anyway.
As someone without a soul yourself how can you judge Giuliani? Seems hypocritical.

Where is your proof Trump law firms are going into court and perjuring themselves?
Oh, right....you have none! I like your creative use of verb tenses, by the way.

He no longer has a soul
So much for the pure goodness of the Biden cause. Of course if someone has to rig the election
As someone without a soul yourself how can you judge Giuliani? Seems hypocritical.

Problem with legitimate law firms is they know they can’t go to court with baseless rumors and accusations

Rudy has no problem with that

/——/ Good point.
View attachment 416021

I guess it's not trickled down to you yet that both Arizona and Georgia have officially declared Biden the winner? Penn. is Biden..as is WI.

The lawsuits are being dismissed as fast as they are filed....so showing that litigation is pending really means shit.

/——/ Read this and tell me what you think. BTW the Georgia recount is still going on.
Dershowitz: Trump Seeks to Deny Biden 270, Put Election in House

/——/ Good point.
View attachment 416021

/——/ Read this and tell me what you think. BTWthd Georgia recount is still going on.

Dershowitz is another one who has sold his soul

If Joe Biden is your candidate HELL YES you have election fraud planned and ready to implement.
What a fn laugh You support the lying scum trump who lies every time he opens his mouth , who would cheat his mother and you think Biden would stand for fraud?
Horseshit, of course.
Is that horseshit like Trumps health care plan was Bri??
It's typical Dim horseshit.

/——/ Good point.
View attachment 416021

/——/ Read this and tell me what you think. BTWthd Georgia recount is still going on.

Dershowitz is another one who has sold his soul
You mean he told the truth?

He no longer has a soul

Problem with legitimate law firms is they know they can’t go to court with baseless rumors and accusations

Rudy has no problem with that
Dim lawyers do it all the time, moron.

/——/ Good point.
View attachment 416021

/——/ Read this and tell me what you think. BTW the Georgia recount is still going on.

I think that the chances of this election going to the House are thin and none...and thin is rapidly leaving town.

BTW..yeah the hand recount is ongoing...however, totals thus far hold no surprises..thus most reputable news outlets have declared Biden the winner.

Just for a moment let's agree with Trump's outlandish claims that, rather than kicking his ass legitimately, Biden and the Democrats, through voter fraud, actually "stole the election" from the ex-president.

If so, and that's laughable, doesn't that demonstrate how much smarter Biden and the Democrats are than Trump and his lackey Republicans? With so many of the states, and their boards of elections, and their polling places, controlled by Republicans, how could Biden and the Democrats pull this off, unless they were so much smarter? Just think, manipulating voting software, not counting Trump ballots, switching votes for Trump to votes for Biden, and the big one, getting dead people to rise up from their graves and cast votes for Biden, doesn't that scream loudly that "We outsmarted you Trump?"

Too bad, that Trump was too dumb to stop it (if it happened at all!!!) Bigly!!!

Hiden couldnt outsmart a turnip.

Forum List

Back