Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

You heroes shot

he said he would destroy our oil industry, we will stop there till you show us that quote, STUPID spelled with a Capital S. If they open their mouths it is a lie or a distortion.
Nope. Biden did say he would destroy the oil industry. THe buggy industry was destroyed when we transitioned from horse and buggy to car. Joe hopes to transition from fossil fuels to green energy. That is called a pipe dream.

The exchange was lively, but what was even more interesting is what happened next. Perhaps sensing an advantage, Trump challenged Biden with a simple question.

“Would you close down the oil industry?” the president asked.

Biden, normally a disciplined speaker, took the bait.

“I would transition from the oil industry, yes,” Biden said.

This response even seemed to perplex the debate moderator, who asked Biden, “Why would you do that?”

“The oil industry pollutes significantly,” he continued. “It has to be replaced by renewable energy over time.”

Biden’s candor was a bit remarkable. Politicians are renowned for hedging and offering vague responses to straightforward questions. As the Associated Press reports, even the president himself seemed “surprised and pleased by Biden’s comment.”

The Biden Campaign tried to backtrack after the debate, telling reporters he was only talking about oil subsidies. But even in his clarifying comments, Biden indicated he still plans to get “rid of fossil fuels.”
…emphasis added.

In an effort to gain support on the far-left flank of the Democratic Party Sunday night, former Vice President Joe Biden vowed to stop oil drilling in the United States and said he would implement a ban on new fracking.

"No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period. Ends," Biden said. "No new fracking."

On his first day in office, President Joe Biden, the self-professed champion of unity in the United States, waged a war on the oil and gas industry, effectively destroying thousands of working-class Americans’ livelihoods.

Biden has long sought to destroy fossil fuels. On the campaign trail, the former vice president repeatedly stated his intentions to “transition” to greener solutions and move forward with a progressive approach to energy, completely cutting petroleum hubs out of the picture. At the top of Biden’s list was banning fracking, a promise he made at rallies all around the nation but later denied along with his Vice President Kamala Harris multiple times.

Despite his ever-shifting stance on abolishing oil and gas, Biden quickly moved forward with anti-fossil fuel policies just a few days into his presidential term, postponing new federal leasing of oil and gas resources for at least a year as well as halting the Keystone XL Pipeline project. According to the American Petroleum Institue, policies like these would “shift to foreign sources, cost nearly one million American jobs, increase CO2 emissions and reduce revenue that funds education and key conservation programs.”

Some of Biden’s anti-petroleum executive orders, such as ending the Keystone Pipeline, do nothing to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and merely offer a leg-up to political rivals such as Russia, but Biden signed his name anyway, knowingly eliminating thousands of oilfield jobs staffed by American workers who were already struggling to recover from the government-mandated COVID-19 lockdowns and a pandemic oil bust
…emphasis added

A Newsmax Rasmussen report, nothing else has to be said. If he was the cause of gas higher prices, how did he do that, nitwit! What a hoot. Like I said, he had nothing to do with it.
Trying the shoot the messenger trick. I love the smell of desperation in the late evening.

Here’s how Biden caused gasoline prices to rise.

19 states , that's whole states that are more dangerous than New York, all of them are hate party states. You are an idiot. And obviously totally lame.
New York City may be returning tot the bad old days. If so thank Democrats.

***snip***

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) has reported that murders in the city rose to 462 in 2020—a 45 percent increase from 2019. The city recorded 1,531 shootings in 2020—a 97 percent increase from 2019.

Is this the beginning of a trend that will lead us back to the “bad old days”? Or is it just a COVID-related statistical blip?

It was selected by the military as the base form for the M16 asshole. Your ignorant comment " Today, the AR15 is a civilianized M16" is backwards to try to lie about the facts . the M16 was derived from the AR not the other way around liar. The m16 is a military ar the M4 is derived from the m16 . but that's just saying the M4 is also derived from the ar.
The 223 was the key with a 1 and 14 inch twist, it was a monster made to blow people apart with it instability. That's why they picked this weapon. That and velocity sometime twice as fast as contemporary hunting guns as high as 3800fps
I KNOW THAT, asshole, and it is what I just TOLD YOU. Can you read ? Oh, so it looks like you took my advice, and are now doing a little reading, to try to show that you actually know something.

In the military (1964-1969) I USED the M16, as well as the M1, the M14, and the M16A1, which replaced the M14 rifle, to become the US military's standard. If you ever want to see how these can be taken apart into many pieces, blindfolded, cleaned, and put back together again, I could give you a lesson.

The M16A1's modifications included a bolt-assist, chrome-plated bore, and a 30-round magazine.

That's all they do ,they don't give a damn about the second, they only care about how many guns they get sold.
This idiot spends his time posting MISINFORMATION. NO, the NRA does NOT sell guns.
They are a civil rights organization, representing the 2nd amendment.

This is what the NRA DOES do >>>

Here is what it does do.

It sells advertisements to companies who sell guns wholesale. It also partners with gun dealers, to give discounts on gun related purchases to NRA members.
It also solicits gun buyers to donate their spare change at the register to the NRA. That program is similar to when you buy something at CVS, you can donate your spare change up to the next dollar to some cause. Except in this case, the cause is protecting the second amendment.

That's a lie, He never said he would destroy the oil industry. He said it will be replaced over time, and he said he was for that completely. So who isn't. The whole world is trying to get rid of fossil fuels. Now tell me what he did to be responsible for the price of gasoline in the world, You are an idiot.
And replacing is not destroying ? Why don't we drop a few more synonyms in here >>>
Eliminating.........transitioningfrom........discarding.........demolish......annihilate........eradicate....dissolve

Who isn't ? Practically the whole USA isn't, who are all up in arms over the grossly inflated gas prices that goofball Biden has given us, by shutting down oil/gas production. Are you the only one in America who doesn't know this ? Any more ignorance and stupidity you want to display ?

A Newsmax Rasmussen report, nothing else has to be said. If he was the cause of gas higher prices, how did he do that, nitwit! What a hoot. Like I said, he had nothing to do with it.
Yes, nothing else needs to be said. With a Newsmax Rasmussen report, we know we are getting the truth, to counter the brainless drivel fed to boneheads like you on a daily basis, by CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ad nauseum. et al liberal OMISSION media, designed to keep fools like you ignorant.

What a idiot, they sell guns nothing else, are you that stupid?
Wow. Are you ever lost. Would somebody on the left please step in here, and help out this poor soul ?

Is there a rule that posters here have to be at least 10 years old to post here ?

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
/----/ Let's see what Joe's spawn thinks of illegal guns.
trib.al/oNSAotA
1654600388402.png

What a idiot, they sell guns nothing else, are you that stupid?
/-----/ Point out the NRA guns for sale:

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
I think I'm speaking for all Arizonans when I say Fuck you Little Bitch Joe.

Everyone on their board is selected by a specific group of people , those people are gun company people and their only concern is the sales of guns. Is that simple enough for you. I know how simple I have to keep this considering who I am dealing with.
Go right ahead hero tell us what Biden has done that is the cause of high prices of gasoline in the whole world, what a fucking idiot.

Like talking to bricks. IF anyone sees someone from the right telling the truth, tell me, I would like to see it.

By the way, there are no patriots in the group that tried or supported bringing down our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator on jan6th and every one of them should have their guns taken away by any means possible. You don't let the enemy of your country own guns. And we are dead stupid if we let them keep them. They will kill if Trump asks them to.

Not me but when you buy guns to show PEOPLE THE SIZE OF YOUR rocks NOW that's weird. And that is the only REASON THAT YOUR AR15 AND AR15 TYPE GUNS ARE BIG WITH YOUR GROUP. You micro penis people buy big guns for obvious reasons. Everyone knows that. That's just common knowledge.
that is your personal opinion. but as they say in the US Army, Opinions are like a--holes everybody has one

that is your personal opinion. but as they say in the US Army, Opinions are like a--holes everybody has one
Like someone would care what they say in the army. They are picked for being good cannon fodder, not for their brains.

Forum List

Back