Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Because it is bullshit , trying to blame it on Biden , is beyond stupid. Everything you write is like this , you are a candidate to just put on ignore for wasting bandwidth.
I bet if there was a survey today the majority of those survey would say Joe Biden is responsible for the increasing price of gasoline.

Here is one from a couple of months ago, a Scott Rasmussen national survey. The results would be even worse today.

Now it is your turn to back up your posts. Find an article that says Joe Biden is in no way responsible for the price of gasoline or a survey that says the same thing.

if you can’t it is you that is waisting bandwidth.

If you consider every gun owner in your neighborhood as a “nut job” who is dangerous to you, it makes me wonder if you are a criminal.

Criminals dislike civilian gun owners for good reason. It makes their workplace dangerous.

Stupid waste of bandwidth!

When you are getting shoot outs in the middle of the day in New York City you would think anyone caught illegally carrying a gun would be in big trouble.

***snip***

The I-Team looked at data from all city gun arrests in 2016 under laws 265.03, 265.04 and 265.19 – laws which require a minimum sentence of 3.5 years in prison. The information only reflects cases that made it before a judge after the NYPD made the felony gun arrest. Travelers unfamiliar with New York’s gun laws arrested at LaGuardia airport for illegal possession of a firearm is not reflected in the data.

The data reveals that, with the exception of Manhattan, a majority of defendants arrested in the other four boroughs got lesser sentences or plea deals.
19 states , that's whole states that are more dangerous than New York, all of them are hate party states. You are an idiot. And obviously totally lame.

I bet if there was a survey today the majority of those survey would say Joe Biden is responsible for the increasing price of gasoline.

Here is one from a couple of months ago, a Scott Rasmussen national survey. The results would be even worse today.

Now it is your turn to back up your posts. Find an article that says Joe Biden is in no way responsible for the price of gasoline or a survey that says the same thing.

if you can’t it is you that is waisting bandwidth.
A Newsmax Rasmussen report, nothing else has to be said. If he was the cause of gas higher prices, how did he do that, nitwit! What a hoot. Like I said, he had nothing to do with it.

All that is exactly what YOU are doing here. Only thing you've accomplished is getting people to never read your posts again.
If you respond to another one of my posts I will dump your ass, so that we can make sure your claim is backed up, you dumb fuck/

How many of those people were killed by gang members on the streets of large urban cities? Plus how many of those gang members had been arrested before for illegally carrying a firearm and got off scot-free or with a slap on the wrist? 228 people have died in Chicago so far this year.

Realistically do you think all the killers are Trump supporters? A drug gang member in Chicago is a MAGA supporter? You obviously have Trump derangement syndrome.

Perhaps it is the Democrats not the Trump supporters who are enabling gang killings in big cities.

You heroes shot
You just stated your opinion. You obviously have an inflated view of your intelligence.

Biden takes office after saying he wants to destroy the oil industry and the price of gasoline skyrockets. You lack the ability to see what is happening.

But at least you are a good Democrat sheeple.
he said he would destroy our oil industry, we will stop there till you show us that quote, STUPID spelled with a Capital S. If they open their mouths it is a lie or a distortion.

Bullshit , Ya the military selects guns that are nothing but good clean hunting guns , They are great if you want hamburger. You are one dumb fuck.
:puhleeze: News flash -the military does not use AR-15. This is 2022, not 1950. Today, the AR15 is a civilianized M16. The primary difference is lack of the full auto or 3-rd burst setting, and some changes to prevent M16 parts directly replacing the AR-15 parts to add in the select fire function. Do some research before you make a fool out of yourself throwing the word "bullshit" around. :rolleyes:

And stop looking in the mirror and calling yourself names. Finding out what you're talking about is better.

:puhleeze: News flash -the military does not use AR-15. This is 2022, not 1950. Today, the AR15 is a civilianized M16. The primary difference is lack of the full auto or 3-rd burst setting, and some changes to prevent M16 parts directly replacing the AR-15 parts to add in the select fire function. Do some research before you make a fool out of yourself throwing the word "bullshit" around. :rolleyes:

And stop looking in the mirror and calling yourself names. Finding out what you're talking about is better.
It was selected by the military as the base form for the M16 asshole. Your ignorant comment " Today, the AR15 is a civilianized M16" is backwards to try to lie about the facts . the M16 was derived from the AR not the other way around liar. The m16 is a military ar the M4 is derived from the m16 . but that's just saying the M4 is also derived from the ar.
The 223 was the key with a 1 and 14 inch twist, it was a monster made to blow people apart with it instability. That's why they picked this weapon. That and velocity sometime twice as fast as contemporary hunting guns as high as 3800fps

You didn't see it in the 2020 debates ? You must be the only one on the planet.
That's a lie, He never said he would destroy the oil industry. He said it will be replaced over time, and he said he was for that completely. So who isn't. The whole world is trying to get rid of fossil fuels. Now tell me what he did to be responsible for the price of gasoline in the world, You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back