Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

1994-assault-weapon-ban.png
Fake news. Never happened.

isn't. Traitor Joe is once again lying about guns. The 9mm is appropriate for defense against criminals, as is demonstrated by the police's frequent use of it for defense against criminals.
As is a plethora of other revolver calibers. It’s made up shit.
The average self defense is fewer then three shots. i am much better prepared for self defense shooting a . 38 snubby through a pocket then you are fumbling to rack a slide or disengaging a safety. You don’t stand a chance with a criminal armed with a revolver who already has his weapon drawn. One of the most common and sought after firearms among criminals is still a revolver.

They are so much quicker and reliable it’s a farce to claim otherwise. Plus, .38/.357 are ligit reloads and hunting variations. Fk around with the slug and load of a 9 mm, it jams. Nope….9 mm are military rounds first. It’s obvious you don’t know what your talking about.

Last edited:
The only thing the last assault weapons ban did was make semi-automatic rifles like the AR-15 popular. Up to that ban most people preferred bolt action rifles or semi-auto rifles with nice wood stocks for hunting or target shooting.

Anytime you ban something it becomes more attractive. A few gun enthusiasts bought either AR or AK rifles and discovered they were reliable and accurate and told other gun enthusiasts. The black, military style rifles became more and more popular despite the ban.

The biggest advantage of the AR-15 in my opinion is its versatility. He has been called the Swiss knife of firearms. It can be modified by the owner in ways that used to require a gunsmith.

It's a total killing machine and that is the reason the Gun Bubbas love it, it tells the whole world how big their cock is. They are the real heroes of this world. Big Junk Gun BUbba.

BY the way we should point out that there is a complete difference between Gun Owners and Gun Bubbas, what is here are all gun Bubbas, The AR15 bang bang group. ME got big unit group.

As is a plethora of other revolver calibers.
Other calibers are irrelevant to the fact that the 9mm is suitable for defense against criminals.

It’s made up shit.
No it isn't. Reality is quite real.

The average self defense is fewer then three shots. i am much better prepared for self defense shooting a . 38 snubby through a pocket then you are fumbling to rack a slide or disengaging a safety. You don’t stand a chance with a criminal armed with a revolver who already has his weapon drawn. One of the most common and sought after firearms among criminals is still a revolver.
They are so much quicker and reliable it’s a farce to claim otherwise. Plus, .38/.357 are ligit reloads and hunting variations. Fk around with the slug and load of a 9 mm, it jams. Nope….9 mm are military rounds first.
If you choose to use revolvers, good for you.

Just keep in mind that you don't get to choose for anyone else.

It’s obvious you don’t know what your talking about.
No. You are the only person here who has no idea what they are talking about.

Democrats believe gun owners are all uneducated rednecks who will not be able to figure out their incremental approach to disarming America.

You can see just how smart Democrats really are with Joe Biden running the nation. It took less than two years to totally fuck everything up.
You had your chance with Trump. He left the country a mess. In typical fashion you’re now complaining Biden isn’t fixing it fast enough.

Other calibers are irrelevant to the fact that the 9mm is suitable for defense against criminals.
it’s a military cartridge like the .223 designed for mass killing In high capacity magazines.

you choose to use revolvers, good for you.

Just keep in mind that you don't get to choose for anyone else.
You choose to lie about firearms used in mass shootings out of ignorance or support of criminal intent.
like the .223, the 9 mm is a military cartridge.

Its still valued today by the criminal minded as sub machine rounds and high cap pistol and carbines deemed essential for mass killing and maximum effectiveness.

“1902, DWM firearms designer Georg Luger developed the 9mm Parabellum as a service cartridge, designed for the DWM Luger semi-automatic pistol called the Pistole Parabellum, akathe Luger. He designed it to be lethal at 50 meters. This new caliber improved on the previous handgun ammunition, which was large and heavy. Still today, the compact cart...”

Last edited:
OK... And??

Is there a point?
Yes. The military is intent on shooting as many people as efficiently as possible. The police ONLY adopted this round(s) as a response to the PUBLIC use Of them in criminal activity. The use by criminals is aided and abetted by the gun a holics transferring them into the criminal market by private sales.

BY the way we should point out that there is a complete difference between Gun Owners and Gun Bubbas, what is here are all gun Bubbas, The AR15 bang bang group. ME got big unit group.
If you are referring to penis size with your comment about “a big unit“ group how did you determine the average penis size of your Gun Owner Group was bigger than than the Gun Bubba group.

I doubt you walked up to a Gun Bubba and asked him to drop his pants so you could measure him. If you did, you definitely have some big balls. If you did and walked away without a broken nose you were damn lucky,

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
I think Biden should ban 'assault rifles' from the Secret Service first.

You had your chance with Trump. He left the country a mess. In typical fashion you’re now complaining Biden isn’t fixing it fast enough.

it’s a military cartridge like the .223 designed for mass killing In high capacity magazines.
Biden is NOT fixing anything. He is destroying all the good that Trump managed to accomplish.

Biden can’t even handle to baby formula shortage.

It's a total killing machine and that is the reason the Gun Bubbas love it, it tells the whole world how big their cock is. They are the real heroes of this world. Big Junk Gun BUbba.
You have an odd fascination with Big Junk. That leads me to suspect you are under endowed.

You choose to lie about firearms used in mass shootings out of ignorance or support of criminal intent.
That is incorrect. Everything that I said is true.

like the .223, the 9 mm is a military cartridge.
So what?

I guess you intend to bombard the board with irrelevant trivia.

Its still valued today by the criminal minded as sub machine rounds and high cap pistol and carbines deemed essential for mass killing and maximum effectiveness.
Criminals value the 9mm for its use in compact handguns. The mere existence of compact 9mm handguns as a popular weapon is entirely the fault of progressives and their 1994 ban on magazines over ten rounds.

“1902, DWM firearms designer Georg Luger developed the 9mm Parabellum as a service cartridge, designed for the DWM Luger semi-automatic pistol called the Pistole Parabellum, akathe Luger. He designed it to be lethal at 50 meters. This new caliber improved on the previous handgun ammunition, which was large and heavy. Still today, the compact cart...”
So what?

Yes. The military is intent on shooting as many people as efficiently as possible.
So what?

I mean, all this trivia that you keep posting is interesting I guess, but I'm not seeing any point.

The police ONLY adopted this round(s) as a response to the PUBLIC use Of them in criminal activity.
Criminals only started using them after the left's 1994 ban on magazines over ten rounds resulted in the proliferation of compact 9mm handguns. Before that, compact 9mm guns weren't a major part of the gun market.

Progressives always make everything worse.

The use by criminals is aided and abetted by the gun a holics transferring them into the criminal market by private sales.
The use by criminals was aided and abetted by progressives creating the entire market for compact 9mm guns when they outlawed magazines larger than ten rounds.

Biden is right.
No he isn't. Everything that he says is a lie.

Here's what Joe Biden has repeatedly said he want to do about guns in America.

1. Ban what he calls "assault weapons"
2. Ban high-capacity magazines.
3. Hold gun Manufacturers "accountable"

Strike 1....Strike 2......Strike 3

First, according to the second amendment of the Constitution, the right to bears arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (exactly what Biden is proposing to do)

Second, I don't think Biden, or any of his leftist friends, clueless about guns, have any idea what they're talking about, when they loosely throw the phrase "assault weapons". I've heard some of them refer to the AR-15 rifle as an assault weapon , when it's just an ordinary rifle, that fires one shot with each pull of the trigger.

Third, unlike Biden's claim that high capacity magazines have no place in a civilized society, and his question of why there is a need for that, there easily could be a need. What if a whole gang of thugs show up in your front yard ? (let's say 10-15 of them). A 6 shooter wouldn't cover that.

Third, gun manufacturers have nothing to do with any of this. In addition to the guns possessed by police, there are far more guns in the hands of law-abiding people (with CCW permits), than there are criminals in possession of them. And you cant blame an inanimate object. Some people kill or injure others with a car. Wanna ban cars ? Some people are attacked with baseball bat. Wanna ban baseball bats ? Some people are killed with a kitchen knife. Wanna ban them ?

Lastly, banning assault rifles (whatever anybody defines that to be) or any kind of rifle, doesnt ,match up with the facts. Relatively, very few people are killed with rifles.
bedpan joe is an idiot

You have an odd fascination with Big Junk. That leads me to suspect you are under endowed.
Not me but when you buy guns to show PEOPLE THE SIZE OF YOUR rocks NOW that's weird. And that is the only REASON THAT YOUR AR15 AND AR15 TYPE GUNS ARE BIG WITH YOUR GROUP. You micro penis people buy big guns for obvious reasons. Everyone knows that. That's just common knowledge.

Biden is NOT fixing anything. He is destroying all the good that Trump managed to accomplish.

You aren't going to make a case with Q anon crap. You are just boring the hell out of everyone with yours lies.

The good ? He mismanaged Covid, had a recession and lost tens of thousands of jobs. Biden has the unimployment rate down to 3.6% from 6.3% when Trump left office. The growth in employment is the biggest in history of a one year period. Trump bragged when it was 6%. What a dufus . We have inflation driven by oil prices because of covid mismanagement and every form transportation shut down and oil companies stopped pumping oil. Oh, it’s there. The oil companies have yet to increase production to pre Covid levels.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back