Biden Prepares America for Universal Income

China walking in and taking over a morally and financially bankrupt country and making what they want of it.
Already in the works and has been the plan all along. I wonder if China will share with Russia? Guess we need to learn two languages.
China will take the west, Russia the east, and our brown invaders the south -- until China and Russia make slaves of them

Get them hooked and they will vote for you forever. They got the black vote this way, until President Trump showed them they can do it without Godvernment

View attachment 506689
So your against the child tax credit..got it.
So your for getting people hooked and dependent upon a monthly check from the Godvernment. Got it
What do you think these people do with those child tax credits?..me, I think they spend it thus putting it back into the economy..you against that too.?

"it takes no compromise to give people their rights" - Harvey Milk

go big and go bold, Joe!

Once it's implemented the Republican's then can't come in and revoke it (unless it's directly replaced with something that costs even more money) because they'll forever be seen as the party that took people's free money away that they depended on and the amount of votes they will lose due to that could make them unelectable for a very long time.
So that's how fickle and simple the republican voters are , eh? Republicans or Die... unless they get a check? Hmm...

1624932938613.png

Get them hooked and they will vote for you forever. They got the black vote this way, until President Trump showed them they can do it without Godvernment

View attachment 506689
What a dumbass.

He has no authority to appropriate those funds without it getting approved by Congress. This dipshit thinks he was voted King.

The SC will bitchslap this potted plant yet again. Tardo is going for a record in that area.

A simple executive order to faithfully execute our at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation is easier and completely within his authority as chief magistrate of the Union.
Don't forget renovating Ellis Island and putting a world class research facility on it will do the same as universal income for all Americans. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

View attachment 506689
So your against the child tax credit..got it.
So your for getting people hooked and dependent upon a monthly check from the Godvernment. Got it
What do you think these people do with those child tax credits?..me, I think they spend it thus putting it back into the economy..you against that too.?
All that money has to be first taken out of the economy, Dumbass. Then filtered thru the Govt where about 5% will come out the other end.

A simple executive order to faithfully execute our at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation is easier and completely within his authority as chief magistrate of the Union.

You are astoundingly stupid, Drug addict.
You have nothing but worthless fallacy false witness bearing addict or pathologial liar.

Which demonstrates what you really want, and it has nothing to do with UC.

Which demonstrates what you really want, and it has nothing to do with UC.
he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed

Forum List

Back