Biden promises lower gas prices

Sooooooooo............

My question here is...

If the DemonicRats claim that they had no hand in RAISING gas prices, HOW IS IT THEY CAN LOWER THEM????

Yeah, let's pretend that politics is all about the truth, and that politicians don't say whatever they think people want to hear.

And your insults don't help you.

You’re missing the obvious because you’re too drunk on right wing talking points. The inflation we are experiencing is being caused primarily by 3 things. Trillions in stimulus, stunted supply chains, and a war in Ukraine. Those are the primary causes. The partisan stuff your squabbling about has been around for decades and generations. Stop being over dramatic and start being realistic

I am being realistic. I remember during the DumBama years of our customers complaining of rate hikes due to the price of diesel. My employer had no choice. He had to pass down his losses to our customers or close up. They in turn had to increase the prices of their product. Like I said, the domino effect.

Our workforce has been conditioned not to work partly due to covid and much to do with government paying people more to stay home than work. That would have never happened under Trump. In fact he refused to sign the Democrat bill with those provisions. Dementia signed it almost immediately.

So pay people to not work and stay home, having the EPA institute more and more expensive regulations, double the oil companies royalty fees, stop new exploration and drilling on public land, you have all the makings for huge increases in fuel and inflation. The Ukraine war? Another thing that wouldn't have happened under Trump.

Sooooooooo............

My question here is...

If the DemonicRats claim that they had no hand in RAISING gas prices, HOW IS IT THEY CAN LOWER THEM????
Count on the opposite

I am being realistic. I remember during the DumBama years of our customers complaining of rate hikes due to the price of diesel. My employer had no choice. He had to pass down his losses to our customers or close up. They in turn had to increase the prices of their product. Like I said, the domino effect.

Our workforce has been conditioned not to work partly due to covid and much to do with government paying people more to stay home than work. That would have never happened under Trump. In fact he refused to sign the Democrat bill with those provisions. Dementia signed it almost immediately.

So pay people to not work and stay home, having the EPA institute more and more expensive regulations, double the oil companies royalty fees, stop new exploration and drilling on public land, you have all the makings for huge increases in fuel and inflation. The Ukraine war? Another thing that wouldn't have happened under Trump.

The government sent out a couple checks and boosted unemployment for a couple months during a pandemic. There isn’t this great conditioning but if you’re insisting that there is then you can also blame Trump as he initiated those programs.

Sooooooooo............

My question here is...

Biden promised to "end fossil fuels". Is that how he plans to lower gas prices?

Anyone still paying attention to that deranged old racist is a sucker.

LOL!

When Biden gets the average cost of gasoline down to below $2.09 a gllon I'll be impressed. That was the average price on November 4, 2020; the day after he was elected President...

The government sent out a couple checks and boosted unemployment for a couple months during a pandemic. There isn’t this great conditioning but if you’re insisting that there is then you can also blame Trump as he initiated those programs.
They did much more than that. The progs paid off the blue states that ran themselves into the ground it seems on purpose. They paid off unions and other entities. Just like the infrastructure bill is doing.

They did much more than that. The progs paid off the blue states that ran themselves into the ground it seems on purpose. They paid off unions and other entities. Just like the infrastructure bill is doing.
The blue states that ran themselves into the ground on purpose?! Haha

Care to cite some examples?

And you honestly think that was caused by democrats? Nothing to do with covid, shutdowns, foreign wars?

Covid was on it's way out when Dementia took over. Under Trump who dealt with the worst part of covid kept inflation in the normal 1% to 2% range for a year. Trump had no vaccines for most of his term. Dementia had three of them. Shutdowns mostly took place in commie cities and states. To return the favor of their campaign donations to the Democrat party, they paid teachers to sit home in their robes to do face chat schooling.

Covid was on it's way out when Dementia took over. Under Trump who dealt with the worst part of covid kept inflation in the normal 1% to 2% range for a year. Trump had no vaccines for most of his term. Dementia had three of them. Shutdowns mostly took place in commie cities and states. To return the favor of their campaign donations to the Democrat party, they paid teachers to sit home in their robes to do face chat schooling.
Infliction isn’t something that happens overnight. It takes months and years for actions to matriculation out into an economy. That’s a weak argument Ray. Main causes for inflation which were shut downs and stimulus were done under both Trump and Biden. That’s just a fact

Apples and oranges which is typical for you on the left. When Trump issued stimulus and additional unemployment we were hit with a 14% unemployment rate which quickly went down. When Dementia got in there were all kinds of jobs available. Our state ran the numbers and between state and fed unemployment, it was comparable to somebody making close to 60K a year when you consider taxes not taken out with unemployment. WFT would want to go back to work getting paid that kind of money to sit home?

Trump handed out money so the economy wouldn't collapse. The Communists handed out money to get more people on the public dole. Dementia increased food stamps the most since the program started.

Forum List

Back