Biden refers t the hostage-taking Islamic terrorist as an “extremist,” but Loudoun County parents “terrorists”

Read up on him...he's an anti-Israel piece of shit.
Wasn’t aware of that, but I do know it was a Reform congregation, and they are almost all anti-Israel, given that they identify as liberals first, and Jews second. That said, I’m still glad he wasn’t killed. To antisemites, a Jew is a Jew is a Jew, and those Muslim terrorists would be celebrating.

I

Wasn’t aware of that, but I do know it was a Reform congregation, and they are almost all anti-Israel, given that they identify as liberals first, and Jews second. That said, I’m still glad he wasn’t killed. To antisemites, a Jew is a Jew is a Jew, and those Muslim terrorists would be celebrating.

I
My wife and I were discussing this and we were appalled by just how much of a piece of garbage this guy is.

Read up on him...he's an anti-Israel piece of shit.
Just did some reading. I still say I am glad he was saved, but there is some irony of a liberal rabbi calling Israel an apartheid state against Islam, and then almost being killed, for being Jewish, by a Muslim whose side he takes.

Forum List

Back