Biden refused to train Ukrainians in guerrilla warfare because he was afraid to upset Putin.

They possess NO common sense: they're lying about our country in order to serve Putin and America's fascist far right wing.
We know this, some of those lying are indeed Russian trolls (which is much harder to conceal since the invasion of Ukraine) and some are just your garden variety ass clowns, born and bred in the USA.

• Thanks
Reactions: ...
Nobody's "rooting for Putin", you idiot. But I will say that if it comes to a dick measuring contest between Putin and Biden, Joe is going to come up woefully short.

You morons had your chance to avoid all this shit back in 2020, but you blew it. You screwed the pooch. You fucked up bigly.

So enjoy the fruits of your stupidity and remember, "Elections have consequences."
Still trying to gaslight us, eh? Don’t worry there’s going to be enough video evidence being shown 24/7 this fall. :auiqs.jpg:

Yea, right!
:badgrin:

Goddamn that is funny! Trump training Ukrainian guerrillas against his BFF Putin.

You should go to Vegas with your act, you'd have them rolling in the aisles.
Let me ask you this: Where do Canadian and British special operations troops do their pre-deployment training? If you can figure that out, I will be impressed.

Forum List

Back