Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

Remember how the left piled on Trump for saying that he didn't accept responsibility for Covid? Now Biden is refusing to take responsibility for high inflation. It is rather funny though how Biden claimed high inflation was just transitory, we have zero percent inflation, it's American's fault for high inflation, inflation is no longer a problem, and now he's acknowledging that we do indeed have high inflation, but it's not his fault.

Remember how the left piled on Trump for saying that he didn't accept responsibility for Covid?
No....not really...

You must have arrived at that conclusion independently.

Remember how the left piled on Trump for saying that he didn't accept responsibility for Covid? Now Biden is refusing to take responsibility for high inflation

Thanks for once again highlighting how there is very little difference between Trump and Biden, or the left and the right for that matter.

Are you actually denyin that inflation has been near zero for the past two months?

I'm just curious as to how blatantly dishonest you'll be in your devoted service to TheParty.

Remember, you can only gaslight your fellow fascist losers. Sure, lying for TheParty earns you brownie points with TheParty, but everyone else just laughs at you.

Inflation is still over 6% so you have no idea WTF you're talking about. Just because it's slowly going down doesn't mean inflation is at 0%. That's just commie propaganda you're repeating from the dementia patient because he knows people on his side are stupid and will actually believe our inflation rate is 0%.

Central banks know a big recession is on the way
The MSM and the Republican party so very badly want people to believe this. They're been predicting the inevitability of "recession" ever since Biden took office

Instead, Biden's economy keeps booming.

The MSM and the Republicans are in tears over that. They actively want to destroy the economy to help Republicans, which would increase the profits of the MSM.

Inflation is still over 6% so you have no idea WTF you're talking about.
Sigh.

Did you even read what I wrote? I said "Learn how the inflation rate is calculated." You clearly didn't, so I'll have to help.

The "inflation rate" is _not_ calculated by multiplying the current monthly rate by 12.

The "inflation rate" _is_ caculated by summing inflation over the past 12 months.

Therefore, the rate for the past two months can be near zero, while the total "inflation rate" is still 6.5%, because it's summing the whole previous year's inflation.

Just because it's slowly going down doesn't mean inflation is at 0%. That's just commie propaganda you're repeating from the dementia patient because he knows people on his side are stupid and will actually believe our inflation rate is 0%.
And back in reality ...

---
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) declined 0.1 percent in December on a
seasonally adjusted basis, after increasing 0.1 percent in November, the U.S. Bureau of Labor
Statistics reported today.
---

When will you loons learn that I can _always_ back up what I say? After all, I'm a liberal, so that's a given.

And again: This inflation spike was the result of, in chronological order, (1) years of trillions of dollars of stimulus flooding us with cash, (2) huge global demand coming out of the lockdowns, (3) the abject collapse of global supply chains, and (4) the Fed being 10 to 12 months too late to address clear signs of it.

All of that information is readily available to anyone with even the tiniest shred of honest intellectual curiosity.

Anyone who doesn't know and understand that is willfully ignorant.

Last edited:
And again: This inflation spike was the result of, in chronological order, (1) years of trillions of dollars of stimulus flooding us with cash, (2) huge global demand coming out of the lockdowns, (3) the abject collapse of global supply chains, and (4) the Fed being 10 to 12 months too late to address clear signs of it.

All of that information is readily available to anyone with even the tiniest shred of honest intellectual curiosity.

Anyone who doesn't know and understand that is willfully ignorant.
Right, the Democrats war on fossil fuels that jacked up the price of everything wasn't mentioned. I think we all know why.

Sigh.

Did you even read what I wrote? I said "Learn how the inflation rate is calculated." You clearly didn't, so I'll have to help.

The "inflation rate" is _not_ calculated by multiplying the current monthly rate by 12.

The "inflation rate" _is_ caculated by summing inflation over the past 12 months.

Therefore, the rate for the past two months can be near zero, while the total "inflation rate" is still 6.5%, because it's summing the whole previous year's inflation.

And back in reality ...

---
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) declined 0.1 percent in December on a
seasonally adjusted basis, after increasing 0.1 percent in November, the U.S. Bureau of Labor
Statistics reported today.
---

When will you loons learn that I can _always_ back up what I say? After all, I'm a liberal, so that's a given.

The inflation rate is still over 6%. It just didn't grow anymore and actually went down a little bit. It's still 6.5%.

The MSM and the Republican party so very badly want people to believe this. They're been predicting the inevitability of "recession" ever since Biden took office

Instead, Biden's economy keeps booming.

The MSM and the Republicans are in tears over that. They actively want to destroy the economy to help Republicans, which would increase the profits of the MSM.

Yeah, the Biden economy. Name me one policy of his that contributed to this economy you speak of.

Once again giving Dementia credit for something he had zero to do with. Plenty of jobs around because of the labor shortage he gave us. I guess you can give him credit for that.

The inflation rate is still over 6%. It just didn't grow anymore and actually went down a little bit. It's still 6.5%.
Good work. If you just shut your eyes, put your hands over your ears and shout "LALALLALALALAICANTHEARYOU", then you won't have to admit that the last two months had a zero inflation rate.

Recent oil price spikes, per barrel:
  • March, 2008: $98.44
  • April, 2008: $106.64
  • May, 2008: $118.55
  • June, 2008: $127.47
  • July, 2008: $128.08
  • August, 2008: $112.83
  • April, 2011: $108.80
  • May, 2011: $102.46
  • November, 2011: $100.18
  • February, 2012: $102.04
  • March, 2012: $105.42
  • April, 2012: $103.62
  • July, 2013: $101.41
  • August, 2013: $102.96
  • September, 2013: $102.32
So why didn't inflation explode then, too?

Because the economy can absorb energy price increases. That isn't what caused this inflation, regardless of what MAGA media is ignorantly claiming, and what the rubes are obediently believing.

Source: U.S. Crude Oil First Purchase Price (Dollars per Barrel)

Good work. If you just shut your eyes, put your hands over your ears and shout "LALALLALALALAICANTHEARYOU", then you won't have to admit that the last two months had a zero inflation rate.
Lol, but everything you purchase is sky high. This is what you get when you steal an election.

Recent oil price spikes, per barrel:
  • March, 2008: $98.44
  • April, 2008: $106.64
  • May, 2008: $118.55
  • June, 2008: $127.47
  • July, 2008: $128.08
  • August, 2008: $112.83
  • April, 2011: $108.80
  • May, 2011: $102.46
  • November, 2011: $100.18
  • February, 2012: $102.04
  • March, 2012: $105.42
  • April, 2012: $103.62
  • July, 2013: $101.41
  • August, 2013: $102.96
  • September, 2013: $102.32
So why didn't inflation explode then, too?

Because the economy can absorb energy price increases. That isn't what caused this inflation, regardless of what MAGA media is ignorantly claiming, and what the rubes are obediently believing.

Source: U.S. Crude Oil First Purchase Price (Dollars per Barrel)
Excessive spending is causing it and Biden is printing trillions more!

Excessive spending is causing it and Biden is printing trillions more!

The printing finally stopped. Biden has added to the debt though and yes, that is a contributing factor. Just the same as the 7.8 trillion that was added under Trump.

Forum List

Back