Biden Regime Loses Joe Scarborough

Or, he's not a sheep and isn't afraid to honestly criticize either end.

One of the two. Sadly, sheep don't understand that.

They never criticized Dear Leader once in 4 years, they have a track record of blind obedience, and blind opposition.
Who's they . . . eh? Just who the hell are YOU talking about? :auiqs.jpg:
He's clearly talking about obedient Trumpsters like you.

Is this too complicated?
You obviously pay about as much attention to my posting as you do to the stake holders and their manipulation of this nation. You don't know shit about what is really going on. .

. . . and it shows daily on this board.

Your opinions are mere echos of the TEE VEE and the corporate establishment press, you have no critical thinking ability, and your best arguments are disparaging erroneous judgements of those you disagree with. You wouldn't be able to clearly and concisely analyze a situation or policy without a pundit or academic to give you your opinion. . . and it is pathetic. . .
Good. Get it all out.
Truth hurts, don't it?
So much! Ouch! You gots da troof!

Seriously. I am simply dumb founded. I know Biden is to the left of Obama on policy. But given the elitist view on Obamacare that working Americans without health insurance from their job would think being put on Medicaid with women who have children with men who have no intention of working to support their families is going to be popular with those working Americans ..... maybe a working class populism isn't a bad idea.

But when our official policy is that if an illegal immigrant child makes it here, we will give him/her 18 years of free care and education, and even then they'll be eligible for college financial aid .... for God's sake, if I were were in the middle of El Salvador type violence, I might toss my kid into the US taxpayer's lap.
You voted for this shit!
And Dump locked up kids just to make a point. It's just one issue. Voting requires choosing between two politicians, neither of whom are all they might be. I'm happy to see Dump dumped. Although, everything he did was not all bad.

IT took Trump awhile (and a horrible policy from herr Miller) to get to the point that we just didn't let anybody in without a visa and just tossed em all back, if they slipped through. Biden should have continued that.

Not sure if this was ever brought up. But if Jen Pasaki went against the Biden Administration, and stating this is a "Crisis". Do you think she would have her job today? No! She would probably be fired on the spot. Or be fired later on. She is being coached to say these things. When the Biden Administration refuses to call it a crisis, she has to "go along with it". But I am sure in her mind, she is probably saying: "What are you even saying Joe?" :auiqs.jpg:

I can't think of anyone in the Press, who isn't calling this a Crisis. Well, of course CNN is just going along with it, with their false narratives and calling it something else. Because, they rather kiss up to Beijing Biden than to Trump.

She did. She fucked up and called it a crisis. I heard the clip on a pod.

Oh man, I wonder of Biden is going to make him go through some things.....or maybe ever "take him out" for daring to question the leader.......Where are all the mean twits?

Or he could be right and the Administration needs to get on the ball.......

The Democrat Party panders to Racist Latino Nationalist like AOC.

View attachment 471285

That t-shirt is correct.

The future of the United States IS Latinx.
Latin America has some of the worst countries on our planet, sooooo if that is true then America will also be ruled by totally corrupt criminals.

I must be careful not to violate the forum rules on sensitive topics.

I will try my best to respond to your last sentence.

Some years ago (in the 20th century), I once was astonished by a Mexican intellectual (sorry! I forgot his name) who asked his fellow Mexican citizens: "Are we naturally corrupt?"

I forget his answer.

But there is the perception here that maybe there does seem to be a tendency among a large segment of those ladies & gentlemen to be "corrupt" (a word that they might not accept).

I live in Los Angeles, which is ringed by smaller communities, often with a Latinx majority. And no one is really shocked when some of their leaders are accused or actually indicted on corruption charges.

Forum List

Back