Biden Regime Loses Joe Scarborough

Or, he's not a sheep and isn't afraid to honestly criticize either end.

One of the two. Sadly, sheep don't understand that.
. . . or the left will never, ever, EVER, admit that Trump's policy was good and working. . . including YOU!

:auiqs.jpg:
Clumsy attempt at deflection noted.

You folks are like children.

I'm only talking about the border policy. . .

Many of his other policies were stupid and foolish. He was very hypocritical on many things, and broke many of his own campaign promises. . . I will admit. What kind of President goes to a meeting at Davos? Insanity. That doesn't represent the people of the nation.

. . but to the point. . .

It isn't deflection to point out that the status quo on the border was working, and Biden's messing with things made things worse. . .

THIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT. BIDEN BROKE SOMETHING THAT WAS WORKING BETTER THAN IT EVER HAD SINCE CARTER.

In the OP link, psaki said children coming here fleeing "violence" are "our responsibility." Gives a new twist to "nanny state." We are now the world's nanny.

Biden won't deport them because "that's not who we are."
Biden DHS chief says 'border is closed' but U.S. won't expel children - POLITICO

Teachers are forking out of their own pay money for school supplies.
don't know how you support such traitors.
Well, Trump was the option. And that's why Biden won.

Biden's not a traitor and neither was Trump till he tried insurrection.

High school girl one step away from the presidency...you stupid fucking libs.....

They never criticized Dear Leader once in 4 years, they have a track record of blind obedience, and blind opposition.
Who's they . . . eh? Just who the hell are YOU talking about? :auiqs.jpg:
He's clearly talking about obedient Trumpsters like you.

Is this too complicated?
Trump isn't the topic, asshole....Quit derailing.

They never criticized Dear Leader once in 4 years, they have a track record of blind obedience, and blind opposition.

Is this too complicated?
Hey Einstein, I said "Trumpsters", not "Trump".

I know how emotionally attached you are to the orange buffoon, but you really are separate people.

True story!

Is this too complicated?
You obviously pay about as much attention to my posting as you do to the stake holders and their manipulation of this nation. You don't know shit about what is really going on. .

. . . and it shows daily on this board.

Your opinions are mere echos of the TEE VEE and the corporate establishment press, you have no critical thinking ability, and your best arguments are disparaging erroneous judgements of those you disagree with. You wouldn't be able to clearly and concisely analyze a situation or policy without a pundit or academic to give you your opinion. . . and it is pathetic. . .

Is this too complicated?
You obviously pay about as much attention to my posting as you do to the stake holders and their manipulation of this nation. You don't know shit about what is really going on. .

Your opinions are mere echos of the TEE VEE and the corporate establishment press, you have no critical thinking ability, and your best arguments are disparaging erroneous judgements of those you disagree with. You wouldn't be able to clearly and concisely analyze a situation or policy without a pundit or academic to give you your opinion. . . and it is pathetic. . .
Good. Get it all out.

In the OP link, psaki said children coming here fleeing "violence" are "our responsibility." Gives a new twist to "nanny state." We are now the world's nanny.

Biden won't deport them because "that's not who we are."
Biden DHS chief says 'border is closed' but U.S. won't expel children - POLITICO

Teachers are forking out of their own pay money for school supplies.
don't know how you support such traitors.
Well, Trump was the option. And that's why Biden won.

Biden's not a traitor and neither was Trump till he tried insurrection.
well factually, Xiden cheated. Needed three days to bring in enough illegal ballots to win. Why else did the date get extended? I am no idiot.

Last edited:
Seriously. I am simply dumb founded. I know Biden is to the left of Obama on policy. But given the elitist view on Obamacare that working Americans without health insurance from their job would think being put on Medicaid with women who have children with men who have no intention of working to support their families is going to be popular with those working Americans ..... maybe a working class populism isn't a bad idea.

But when our official policy is that if an illegal immigrant child makes it here, we will give him/her 18 years of free care and education, and even then they'll be eligible for college financial aid .... for God's sake, if I were were in the middle of El Salvador type violence, I might toss my kid into the US taxpayer's lap.

Seriously. I am simply dumb founded. I know Biden is to the left of Obama on policy. But given the elitist view on Obamacare that working Americans without health insurance from their job would think being put on Medicaid with women who have children with men who have no intention of working to support their families is going to be popular with those working Americans ..... maybe a working class populism isn't a bad idea.

But when our official policy is that if an illegal immigrant child makes it here, we will give him/her 18 years of free care and education, and even then they'll be eligible for college financial aid .... for God's sake, if I were were in the middle of El Salvador type violence, I might toss my kid into the US taxpayer's lap.
again, it seems that's who you supported. still asking what policies of trump did you harm?

Is this too complicated?

Good. Get it all out.
Truth hurts, don't it?

You voted for this shit!

Is this too complicated?

Good. Get it all out.
Truth hurts, don't it?
So much! Ouch! You gots da troof!

good for him if he's sincere.
Sincerity comes if you can see it coming from two months away, and say so then....This is the height of cynical insincerity.

What he said isn't anything that conservative reps and constituents haven't said for years, what Trump said for 4 years, yet they got excoriated for that stance and for speaking to reality. Where are all the rocks being thrown at Joe for the exact same stance? If leftists didn't have hypocrisy, they'd have nothing at all.

Is this too complicated?

Just ask the almighty Oracle....He knows you better than you know yourself! :auiqs.jpg:

He's a narcissist among narcissists.

Is this too complicated?
Hey Einstein, I said "Trumpsters", not "Trump".

I know how emotionally attached you are to the orange buffoon, but you really are separate people.

True story!
Believe it or not. . . there were lots. . . and lot of folks that voted for Trump, not because they actually wanted him to be president, but because they are sick and tired of the central government.

It is time for the circus to end you idiot. If you don't get that? You don't get what is going on.

Is this too complicated?

Just ask the almighty Oracle....He knows you better than you know yourself! :auiqs.jpg:

He's a narcissist among narcissists.
He's an idiot that doesn't know shit.

iu

Forum List

Back