Biden regime still claiming their "Inflation Reduction Act" is going to lower inflation - LOL

I'm waiting for Mac1958 to show up and explain how Biden's Inflation Reduction Act has totally reduced inflation, but Trump made it so no one can see that.

In 3...2...1...
I got your huckleberry, you stupid shits.

• Cracking down on the largest profitable corporations that currently get away with paying little to no federal income tax, instituting a minimum corporate tax of 15%.
Boom, there, one of the most proven methods of addressing inflation is to increase taxes and reduce the deficit. While the deficit has already been reduced, at an historical level I might add, taxes corporations that previously paid zero to little income taxes, will certainly help, ask Ronald Reagan.

• Imposing a 1% surcharge on corporate stock buybacks, to encourage businesses to invest instead of enriching CEOs or funneling profits tax-free to shareholders.
Damn, hello howdy. Look, if it were me I would ban stock buybacks from the getgo, like it was before Reagan. But here again we have another means of reducing inflation through taxation. Stock buybacks are little more than rent seeking, the antithesis to a "free market".

I could provide so much more, but will end with this,

President Biden has followed through on his promise to lower the cost of prescription drugs. The Inflation Reduction Act will protect Medicare recipients from catastrophic drug costs by phasing in a cap for out-of-pocket costs and establishing a$35 cap for a month’s supply of insulin. And, as an historic win, Medicare will be able to negotiate prices for high-cost drugs for the first time ever. For union members or family members who benefit from the Affordable Care Act, it extends health insurance premium subsidies.

That is huge. Take the Medicare Prescription Drug plan as it was initially constructed and signed into law by a Republican, George Bush. That cap, the insulin deal, it is not paid for with taxpayer dollars. It is paid for by the drug manufacturers, the price they pay to have access to government provided benefits. And that takes money out of the hands of the manufacturers, who would undoubtedly spend it on rent-seeking. And puts it directly in the hands of American consumers, who will drive the market. Rent seeking is inflationary, far more so than consumption.

I got your huckleberry, you stupid shits.

• Cracking down on the largest profitable corporations that currently get away with paying little to no federal income tax, instituting a minimum corporate tax of 15%.
Boom, there, one of the most proven methods of addressing inflation is to increase taxes and reduce the deficit. While the deficit has already been reduced, at an historical level I might add, taxes corporations that previously paid zero to little income taxes, will certainly help, ask Ronald Reagan.

• Imposing a 1% surcharge on corporate stock buybacks, to encourage businesses to invest instead of enriching CEOs or funneling profits tax-free to shareholders.
Damn, hello howdy. Look, if it were me I would ban stock buybacks from the getgo, like it was before Reagan. But here again we have another means of reducing inflation through taxation. Stock buybacks are little more than rent seeking, the antithesis to a "free market".

I could provide so much more, but will end with this,

President Biden has followed through on his promise to lower the cost of prescription drugs. The Inflation Reduction Act will protect Medicare recipients from catastrophic drug costs by phasing in a cap for out-of-pocket costs and establishing a$35 cap for a month’s supply of insulin. And, as an historic win, Medicare will be able to negotiate prices for high-cost drugs for the first time ever. For union members or family members who benefit from the Affordable Care Act, it extends health insurance premium subsidies.

That is huge. Take the Medicare Prescription Drug plan as it was initially constructed and signed into law by a Republican, George Bush. That cap, the insulin deal, it is not paid for with taxpayer dollars. It is paid for by the drug manufacturers, the price they pay to have access to government provided benefits. And that takes money out of the hands of the manufacturers, who would undoubtedly spend it on rent-seeking. And puts it directly in the hands of American consumers, who will drive the market. Rent seeking is inflationary, far more so than consumption.

how is making the cost of doing business more expensive a proven way of reducing inflation??

how is making the cost of doing business more expensive a proven way of reducing inflation??
Simple, copy and paste, from the actual legislation, a single example of this act making the cost of doing business more expensive. A minimum corporate tax rate don't count, taxes are not a "cost" of doing business. They are a "cost" of generating profits. The one percent surcharge on stock buybacks is not a "cost" of doing business, it is a "cost" of refusing to invest stockholder equity in your business and instead going to stockholders and proclaiming, "Hey, we have no profitable capital expenditures, you take the money".

From manufacturing and Union labor, to energy and renewable mandates, this legislation makes it CHEAPER to do business. I mean for the love of Pete, read the damn legislation and run away from Pajama's media.

Simple, copy and paste, from the actual legislation, a single example of this act making the cost of doing business more expensive. A minimum corporate tax rate don't count, taxes are not a "cost" of doing business. They are a "cost" of generating profits. The one percent surcharge on stock buybacks is not a "cost" of doing business, it is a "cost" of refusing to invest stockholder equity in your business and instead going to stockholders and proclaiming, "Hey, we have no profitable capital expenditures, you take the money".

From manufacturing and Union labor, to energy and renewable mandates, this legislation makes it CHEAPER to do business. I mean for the love of Pete, read the damn legislation and run away from Pajama's media.
haha taxes are certainly a cost and drive up cost.

Last edited:
We're still paying the price for his 'Inflation Increasing Act' when he gave away two trillion dollars to free loaders, to artificially stimulate the economy.
We'll be paying for this blunder for years.

haha taxes are certainly a cost and make drive to cost.
That is just stupid. So, you win the Powerball, you win 100 million dollars. But hell, you look it up, you would have to pay 50 million in taxes. Fawk it, you tear the ticket up and throw it away. That ever happen? Because that is pretty much what you are claiming.

You own a business. You think you even give two shits about taxes. You got to meet your cost, you got to make your payroll. Hell, you might even pay yourself a salary, All that comes out, and you only have to pay taxes when you make a profit; Do you really give shit if the taxes are ten percent or ninety percent?

I mean damn, you got a functioning business. You put in one dollar, you get a dollar and a dime back. Do you really give a shit as to rather you have to pay a penny, or a nickel, in taxes on the "profit", Do you even worry about it before it happens? Damn, I got to pay a nickel in taxes for every EXTRA DIME I GET. screw those damn dimes. Seriously, what "business world" do you live in?

That is just stupid. So, you win the Powerball, you win 100 million dollars. But hell, you look it up, you would have to pay 50 million in taxes. Fawk it, you tear the ticket up and throw it away. That ever happen? Because that is pretty much what you are claiming.

You own a business. You think you even give two shits about taxes. You got to meet your cost, you got to make your payroll. Hell, you might even pay yourself a salary, All that comes out, and you only have to pay taxes when you make a profit; Do you really give shit if the taxes are ten percent or ninety percent?

I mean damn, you got a functioning business. You put in one dollar, you get a dollar and a dime back. Do you really give a shit as to rather you have to pay a penny, or a nickel, in taxes on the "profit", Do you even worry about it before it happens? Damn, I got to pay a nickel in taxes for every EXTRA DIME I GET. screw those damn dimes. Seriously, what "business world" do you live in?
comparing winning the lotto to doing business? really? wow you aren’t too bright

comparing winning the lotto to doing business? really? wow you aren’t too bright
No, you aren't too bright. Tell me, what "investor" would throw away a

dime because they had to pay a nickel in taxes? That is what you morons advocate, oh, a profitable, got that PROFITABLE, business, won't operate because they have to pay taxes. It as if the business owner says, "Hell, I don't need that nickel in earnings after taxes", they don't need an extra nickel?

It is as if someone investing for retirement looked at capital gains taxes. Well hell, I got a hundred grand in my retirement account. It might grow to two hundred grand and I will have to pay fifteen grand in taxes. But if that shit went to thirty grand, well I will cut off my nose to spite my face, throw that seventy grand away, and put my money under my mattress.

We're still paying the price for his 'Inflation Increasing Act' when he gave away two trillion dollars to free loaders, to artificially stimulate the economy.
We'll be paying for this blunder for years.

The Inflation Increasing Act is just the Green Raw Deal repackaged. It's fucking the America consumer 10 ways from Sunday.

The Inflation Increasing Act is just the Green Raw Deal repackaged. It's fucking the America consumer 10 ways from Sunday.
Again, I don't see how it is that hard. Either post a direct quotation from the legislation and how it will increase inflation, or STFU. I mean who the hell am I kidding; You haven't even bothered to read the legislation You are too stupid to have the right to vote.

No, you aren't too bright. Tell me, what "investor" would throw away a

dime because they had to pay a nickel in taxes? That is what you morons advocate, oh, a profitable, got that PROFITABLE, business, won't operate because they have to pay taxes. It as if the business owner says, "Hell, I don't need that nickel in earnings after taxes", they don't need an extra nickel?

It is as if someone investing for retirement looked at capital gains taxes. Well hell, I got a hundred grand in my retirement account. It might grow to two hundred grand and I will have to pay fifteen grand in taxes. But if that shit went to thirty grand, well I will cut off my nose to spite my face, throw that seventy grand away, and put my money under my mattress.

Winnie - you're dumb as a stump.

All corporate taxes are paid by the consumer. Your gouging scheme to grow government increases the cost of goods to the consumer - we with triple digit IQ's call that "inflation."

Loss of equilibrium, that is increased fiat currency chasing a static or declining pool of goods and services is the primary cause of inflation. But massive tax increases will also cause prices to consumers to rise.

If I didn't know better, I'd say the Nazi democrats are waging war to destroy the American middle class. Come to think of it, I don't know better and that's exactly what the fascist left is doing - from dozens of angles.

Forum List

Back