Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Patriotic Americans?

You mean brainwashed imbeciles?

After putting this arms dealer back on the market you folks have completely lost any semblance of moral-authority when it comes to gun control.

That guys arms network was rolled up 14 years ago... other people have filled in the gap.
Get real, guy, Biden did a good thing, and you can't stand it.

Leaving who there? Greiner! Greiner was stupid. And self-important. The crime may not have matched the sentence. The attitude of the belief of "I am owed" is something different. We spend so much on this. Several times more for people like her in a nation with so many problems which are caused or extended with Prog agendas.

"Him". Which "him" did Trump leave there?

"Him". Which "him" did Trump leave there?
You mean Whalen. Was the deal worthit for him against the one traded for? Maye even Whalen was not worth it. All I know is that Geiner and many others are expensive and it ain't the rich paying for it.

You mean Whalen. Was the deal worthit for him against the one traded for? Maye even Whalen was not worth it. All I know is that Geiner and many others are expensive and it ain't the rich paying for it.

That's what I am asking. You are saying that we very well should have just left him there?

Griner is not a drug smuggler. Stop making that stupid claim

But the beast IS a murderer of enormous scale, and YOUR asshole let the son of a bitch go.

I hope you are one of the first to suffer from his next round of death.

Whelan's brother criticizes the former president because the current president didn't consider him for a prisoner exchange? You gotta be kidding.
You are making a claim that President Biden "didn't consider him for a prisoner exchange".....why are you too afraid to admit that the ball was in Putin's court on who was released?

You are making a claim that President Biden "didn't consider him for a prisoner exchange".....why are you too afraid to admit that the ball was in Putin's court on who was released?

You really suck at trying to deflect. Face it, YOUR hero released a fucking war criminal.

Trump didn't. YOUR hero gave pootin his tool back.

YOU SUPPORT POOTIN!

Gramps...quite pretending. We know you MAGAt-fascists love anyone who sells guns guns guns.

Pootin lovers is all you scumbags are.

Spread your ass cheeks for pootins cock you whore....

Never. Why is it so hard for you not to parrot the faux outrage?

Faux outrage? Trump refused to let pootins beast go.

YOUR hero did. He is pootins bitch, and so are you.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back