Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

You poor Dems need to start flying those Ukraine flags again.​

Arms dealer Bout praises Putin, backs Ukraine assault​

Viktor Bout, a notorious arms dealer dubbed the “Merchant of Death”, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and backed Moscow’s assault on Ukraine.

On Thursday, Bout, who was serving a 25-year sentence in a US prison, was exchanged in Abu Dhabi for American basketball star Brittney Griner.

Speaking to the Kremlin-backed RT channel in an interview released on Saturday, Bout said he kept a portrait of Putin in his prison cell in the United States.

“I am proud that I am a Russian person, and our president is Putin,” the former Soviet air force pilot said in the 40-minute interview.

“I know that we will win,” he added, saying he was enjoying snow and “the air of freedom” upon his return to Russia.

Bout was interviewed by Maria Butina, who herself served a short prison stint in the United States for illegally acting as a foreign agent for Russia.

Bout, 55, said he “fully” supported Russia’s military offensive in Ukraine and would have volunteered to go to the front if he had the “opportunity and necessary skills”.

“Why did we not do it earlier?” he said, referring to Putin’s decision to launch an offensive against Ukraine in February.

Bout said he had become one of the first victims of the West, noting he had been under sanctions for more than 20 years.

“Everything that happened to me is happening to our country now,” he said.

Butina, who now serves as a member of the Russian parliament’s lower house, said during the interview that US authorities had thrown Bout in prison “because he is Russian”.

Bout, who crossed paths with Griner during their exchange on the tarmac in Abu Dhabi, said he had wished her luck.

“You have to wish everyone luck,” he added.

You poor Dems need to start flying those Ukraine flags again.​

Arms dealer Bout praises Putin, backs Ukraine assault​

Viktor Bout, a notorious arms dealer dubbed the “Merchant of Death”, praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and backed Moscow’s assault on Ukraine.

On Thursday, Bout, who was serving a 25-year sentence in a US prison, was exchanged in Abu Dhabi for American basketball star Brittney Griner.

Speaking to the Kremlin-backed RT channel in an interview released on Saturday, Bout said he kept a portrait of Putin in his prison cell in the United States.

“I am proud that I am a Russian person, and our president is Putin,” the former Soviet air force pilot said in the 40-minute interview.

“I know that we will win,” he added, saying he was enjoying snow and “the air of freedom” upon his return to Russia.

Bout was interviewed by Maria Butina, who herself served a short prison stint in the United States for illegally acting as a foreign agent for Russia.

Bout, 55, said he “fully” supported Russia’s military offensive in Ukraine and would have volunteered to go to the front if he had the “opportunity and necessary skills”.

“Why did we not do it earlier?” he said, referring to Putin’s decision to launch an offensive against Ukraine in February.

Bout said he had become one of the first victims of the West, noting he had been under sanctions for more than 20 years.

“Everything that happened to me is happening to our country now,” he said.

Butina, who now serves as a member of the Russian parliament’s lower house, said during the interview that US authorities had thrown Bout in prison “because he is Russian”.

Bout, who crossed paths with Griner during their exchange on the tarmac in Abu Dhabi, said he had wished her luck.

“You have to wish everyone luck,” he added.

What the hell do you want Bout to say, fuck you Putin for trading me?

Keep on posting Russian propaganda. You just can't get enough.

What the hell do you want Bout to say, fuck you Putin for trading me?

Keep on posting Russian propaganda. You just can't get enough.
Putin got the better end of the deal he got back The Merchant of Death vs a black lesbo who hates the USA.
9bXQ.gif

Saudis Negotiated release with Russia
MSB granted immunity from murder of Khashogi
Brittney freed for Merchant of Death🤦‍♂️#Frank Terpil x15
Russia short weapons and supplies in Urkraine
Does anyone else see where this is going🤔😂

Addict? I don’t believe there is any such thing.

However right wingers are calling her a “drug smuggler” in spite of the fact that she had less than a gram and it was prescribed by a doctor
You dont believe?

You dont know how much she had.

A gram of hash oil, is not a joint. It is a drug.

How stupid can one be, to smoggle drugs into Russia. You should try the same thing. Do the sane thing in mexico or canada and see what they do.

Hell, try to bring the same amount into the USA and see what happens.

You are getting arrested.

But, thank ypu for showing us that Democrats are above the law, here and around the world.

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

319129229_560286502869595_6291425550976618962_n.jpg

Forum List

Back