Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't trade for that arms dealer either.

The asshole that swapped that asshole for that twit is a fool.

DURRRRRR
He served 18yrs of his 25 year sentence.... It wasn't like he served 3 yrs of a 25 yr sentence.

If it were your wife or brother or father locked up in Russia, would you really advocate to keep them locked up abroad, because 18 yrs wasn't enough for Bout?

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!
are you nuts? He didn't do a damn thing. he screwed us is what he did. Screwed our military although most of them are delivering pizza and having their hair and nails done. Joke Biden released the MERCHANT OF DEATH for a brokdown drugg addled lesbian mtf basketbaw hasbeen. GOOD Diplomacy. LOKOLOL

Now 55 years old, he had not been due to be released until August 2029, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons website.

He had 6 more years of his sentence left. LOL You'd think it would of served a lifetime by the way republicans talk. LOL

I thought you were going to say something like how much you wanted us all to just die alone with no medical care.

You know, similar to what you said about those of us smart enough to decline to enroll in a giant medical trial for a new mRNA gene therapy technology with a failing grade?

Giving the Merchant of Death for a giant American hating lesbian was another poor decision on the part of the dirty diaper dude.

He could've held out for another lesbian in next years draft & 5 traitors to be named later

Griner is not a marijuana addict that was arrested in Russia for smuggling drugs in her luggage?
Addict? I don’t believe there is any such thing.

However right wingers are calling her a “drug smuggler” in spite of the fact that she had less than a gram and it was prescribed by a doctor

He served 18yrs of his 25 year sentence.... It wasn't like he served 3 yrs of a 25 yr sentence.

If it were your wife or brother or father locked up in Russia, would you really advocate to keep them locked up abroad, because 18 yrs wasn't enough for Bout?

The animal is responsible for the death of thousands of people.

Clearly you don't give a shit about them or THEIR famies.

My gosh but you people are fucking deranged.

I thought you were going to say something like how much you wanted us all to just die alone with no medical care.

You know, similar to what you said about those of us smart enough to decline to enroll in a giant medical trial for a new mRNA gene therapy technology with a failing grade?

Giving the Merchant of Death for a giant American hating lesbian was another poor decision on the part of the dirty diaper dude.

He could've held out for another lesbian in next years draft & 5 traitors to be named later
Is Brittany really a woman? She’s got an Adams Apple twice the size on Ann Coulters

Addict? I don’t believe there is any such thing.

However right wingers are calling her a “drug smuggler” in spite of the fact that she had less than a gram and it was prescribed by a doctor
Russia locked her up for her drugs, not us.

Maybe their laws are stricter than ours.

The animal is responsible for the death of thousands of people.

Clearly you don't give a shit about them or THEIR famies.

My gosh but you people are fucking deranged.
Now hold on, I thought it's not the gun that kills.

1670695323104.png

Forum List

Back