Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Do any of you Biden cultists REALLY believe NBC got their stories wrong TWICE (PAUL Pelosi, Brittany Griner)??

Putin wanted the Merchant of Death, Trump wasn't willing to trade a one for one deal for a man that conspired to murder Americans. But, for argument sake, let's say he did....where would Brittney be today?

I know this is hard for you to grasp, because your dembot propagandist are feeding you, and telling you how to think...this isn't about her coming home, or him coming home, it's about the deal that was made by Xiden, and how he was Putin's bitch.

Except she didn't smuggle drugs. She had a prescription for CBD in an vape dispenser.

Why? She didn't really do anything that merited jail time.

Whelan was engaged in actual espionage. That's why the Russians aren't cutting him loose.

I guess you usually believe the Russians over our own people, so I am not surprised by your view on this.

I guess you usually believe the Russians over our own people, so I am not surprised by your view on this.

Our own people would deny he was a spy even if he was a spy. If we want him back, we'd better find one of their spies and trade.

Our own people would deny he was a spy even if he was a spy. If we want him back, we'd better find one of their spies and trade.
so you are suggesting he was a spy serving our country and the xiden admin traded the merchant of death not for him but a american born russian professional basketball that was caught smuggling drugs into her country of employment?

Forum List

Back