Biden said the 30% not vaccinated are inclined to get the shot because of the Omicron variant

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Caught it on TV today. He wouldn't commit to a number but his point was basically he's getting his way toward a vaccinated country.
Except so far there have been no deaths to report, anywhere. Can't both be right.

They're also reporting due to the Omicron variant the medical field is now recommending booster shots.
Except so far there have been no deaths to report, anywhere. Can't both be right.

Last edited:
Caught it on TV today. He wouldn't commit to a number but his point was basically he's getting his way toward a vaccinated country.

They're also reporting due to the Omicron variant the medical field is now recommending booster shots.
I was already vaccinated, of course, but got the booster today, Moderna lot 030H21B. Guess I'll go ahead and linger. For all the anti-vax people holding out for political reasons or to show somebody they won't be pushed into taking a vaccine they don't want, even if for their own good, and that get the disease and die,... Bye.

Conmecron is weaker which is saying a lot considering you already have to be around 7,000 persons to encounter ONE who will die from Covid and Covid alone

I was already vaccinated, of course, but got the booster today, Moderna lot 030H21B. Guess I'll go ahead and linger. For all the anti-vax people holding out for political reasons or to show somebody they won't be pushed into taking a vaccine they don't want, even if for their own good, and that get the disease and die,... Bye.
So who made you the judge of what's for the good of people whom you don't even know?

It's a really good thing that you liberoidals aren't pious, self-righteous peckerheads!

1% chance of dying; not 99.9%!!

Last edited:
So who made you the judge of what's for the good of people whom you don't even know?

It's a really good thing that you liberoidals aren't pious, self-righteous peckerheads!
I made me judge of what is good for me, I really don't care if the anti-vax people live or die. If they do catch it and die, I just wanted the opportunity to say...Bye.

Idiot ghoul. Karmas a bitch--I'll laugh when she gets your dumb ass.

1% chance of dying; not 99.9%!!
Who said anything about 99.9% of anything? Not me. I mentioned no percentages or made projections. I took it and don't care if you take it. some people can't safely take it and I feel sorry for them and regret their loss, if they succumb to the disease. If you are a holdout for political reasons or personal liberty reasons, at least I got to say...Bye.

Who said anything about 99.9% of anything? Not me. I mentioned no percentages or made projections. I took it and don't care if you take it. some people can't safely take it and I feel sorry for them and regret their loss, if they succumb to the disease. If you are a holdout for political reasons or personal liberty reasons, at least I got to say...Bye.
No, you misunderstand me. I'm saying that your prognosis for those of us who decline the experimental injection indicates that you believe the survivability rate to be something like 1% when it's actually a whopping 99.9%. So, don't worry about us. The odds are really, really in our favor.

No, you misunderstand me. I'm saying that your prognosis for those of us who decline the experimental injection indicates that you believe the survivability rate to be something like 1% when it's actually a whopping 99.9%. So, don't worry about us. The odds are really, really in our favor.
He's just like the rest of the sheeple. Looking for something to validate his decision. Only time will tell. I've had the boogeyman virus and I'm not the slightest bit worried. The democrat flu has run its course. Now for the democrats to be brought to justice for crimes against humanity.

Over a virus that has a 99+% recovery rate....And the mutations even less life threatening.

Yeah....Fuck off, pious, self-righteous peckerhead.
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I know how sensitive you guys can be. Heck, I wish you all the luck, but in case it doesn't go your way or you decide to treat with bleach enemas or do like two of my next door neighbors and just don't go to the hospital for modern medical treatment, (unlike donny trump who went with the modern science when his own ass was on the line and later got the vaccine before 99.9% of the country, but kept it secret as long as he could) and they died with it, without me being able to say goodbye, (if you don't count the CPR I performed for 20 minutes trying to keep one alive) I just wanted to tell any unlucky anti-vaxxers...Bye.
I wasn't picking on you or anything. Try to buck up. You might be fine.

I never said anything about you guys or anybody else, having a 1% survival rate. You either got the wrong guy or are you sure you are on the right thread? I've never even said anything like that on any other thread, I've ever posted. You can look it up, if you like. You are somehow confused.

I never said anything about you guys or anybody else, having a 1% survival rate. You either got the wrong guy or are you sure you are on the right thread? I've never even said anything like that on any other thread, I've ever posted. You can look it up, if you like. You are somehow confused.
I'm sorry, it's just that you sounded so sure that, despite a 99+% survivability rate, people who opt out of the experimental injection campaign are really, really pushing their luck and will likely die.

I'm sorry, it's just that you sounded so sure that, despite a 99+% survivability rate, people who opt out of the experimental injection campaign are really, really pushing their luck and will likely die.
I don't keep up with, track or get behind numbers like that and never have, especially with a disease like covid, as it hits people completely differently for some, if not a variety of reasons, so we've learned the numbers mean nothing to an individual if it hits them differently. I got it and got over it mostly in about two weeks, without hospitalization, and I was on the cutting edge, getting it in February 2020. It hit my neighbors, next door pretty hard in late March 2020. Two out of five died, which is pretty weird in my book, but they didn't go to the hospital. People that knew them better said they thought they were coming down with a cold. My wife lived with me and slept in the same bed, as far as we know, she never got it. Go figure.

If they have a brain they will get vaccinated.

This thing is coming and we know it's MORE contagious than even Delta and we DON'T know that it's less deadly

Forum List

Back