Biden says he intends to run for reelection. not all Democrats believe him. Nor are they convinced Kamala would be the clear heir if he did opt out

Correll wrote: You completely failed to understand what she said. 21NOV17-POST#39

NFBW wrote: I understand Conway is expressing her displeasure with the way DJT’s political and moral opposition misconstrued her bosses comment regarding fine people being literally there in person assembled within and in support of the Unite the Right protest which was organized by let’s just call them white supremacy oriented Nazis. Is that your understanding of Conway’s communication on CNN as mentioned in a preceding post? If not please explain. 21NOV17-POST#40

Dude. DO you understand that you have trouble understanding other people? This has to be a reoccurring issue with you.

DO you understand that you have trouble understanding other people? T
NFBW wrote:I understand you have no explanation as to what I don’t understand about Conway’s explanation as to what DJT’s ‘fine people’ comment really meant. You owe me an explanation as to what the true meaning might be if it’s not as I have explained it. 21NOV17-POST#42

NFBW wrote: I understand Conway is expressing her displeasure with the way DJT’s political and moral opposition misconstrued her bosses comment regarding fine people being literally there in person assembled within and in support of the Unite the Right protest which was organized by let’s just call them white supremacy oriented Nazis. Is that your understanding of Conway’s communication on CNN as mentioned in a preceding post? If not please explain. 21NOV17-POST#40

NFBW wrote:I understand you have no explanation as to what I don’t understand about Conway’s explanation as to what DJT’s ‘fine people’ comment really meant. You owe me an explanation as to what the true meaning might be if it’s not as I have explained it. 21NOV17-POST#42

I will be happy to do so. But before I do, I want you to admit that you know this is an ongoing problem you have.

I have seen this before with other autistic people. I don't understand how you can understand that you have a problem, yet still act like you are surprised when you have the problem.

Correll wrote: I will be happy to do so. 21NOV17-POST#43

NFBW wrote: Then do so. Practice your psychotherapist quackery on somebody else. I am fine. 21NOV17-POST#44

Forum List

Back