🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Says He Will Provide Three Reasons… Gives Only Two

It is so odd.

Conservatives have no problem calling out poor decisions on the right?

Lefties goose step in perfect unison like NAZIS.
I have had many opportunities to explain to hard core neo-Cons why they destroyed the US.
They admit I'm right but they also admit they are greedy.

It is so weird.

Look at this board.

Not one leftist on this board will ever admit that any left wing politician has ever made a poor decision ever.

They are indoctrinated brain washed sheep.

Try it, ask one directly….they will not answer.
I’ve been studying leftists for about 40 years. The number one thing they all have in common and must possess is the ability to lie to themselves. Let’s Go Brandon! Is a perfect example. That’s why they’re so angry about it.

I’ve been studying leftists for about 40 years. The number one thing they all have in common and must possess is the ability to lie to themselves. Let’s Go Brandon! Is a perfect example. That’s why they’re so angry about it.

Are these mentally ill people looking for a group to join?

Why are they all drones? All of them are fucking NPCs.

They say religious people are stupid, but they worship the state.

These people would do anything to elevate their deposed leader Trump, while Biden is old and a poor leader Trump was no better.
Oh hell, Donnie was WAY worse and a helluva lot more dangerous. That said, yes .. Joe was never my guy. Just too damn old. Of that entire slate of candidates I'd have much preferred at least six of them.

Are these mentally ill people looking for a group to join?

Why are they all drones? All of them are fucking NPCs.

They say religious people are stupid, but they worship the state.

To boil it down to the simplest terms, they make their decisions based mostly on feelings.

We're not angry about Let's Go Brandon. We find it not funny and pretty much stupid is all.
Watch Floriduh's idiot governor giggle about it like a fourth grader. :)

We're not angry about Let's Go Brandon. We find it not funny and pretty much stupid is all.
Watch Floriduh's idiot governor giggle about it like a fourth grader. :)

Not funny, stupid, Floriduh,idiot, fourth grader.
Yeah, you’re not angry at all.
You’re post is dripping with emotion proving my point.

Let's Go Brandon is a slur from the right it has nothing to do with leftist.

Forum List

Back