Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

And you are happy about this because.....why? :dunno:
Because, Georgia needs to feel some pain over their efforts to halt black voters from voting. Bigly!!!
That's a lie and you know it, hack. Nobody is trying to halt any legal vote.
Apparently we don't know it because *checks notes*

Merck has spoken out
American Express has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

So apparently your message that it's all good and does nothing wrong is being lost on us...
.....and each of those companies will be boycotted.....

MLB just did the equivalent of laying down for the national anthem. What the hell makes them think they are the voting police. It's obvious they don't know shit about it. And we should all take the time to welcome one of the countries greatest racists, Lebron James, to MLB. There goes the neighborhood. Fuck MLB

Bizzaro post, considering that one of baseball's many sins is that it's responsible for bringing that national anthem (actually it wasn't the national anthem yet at the time) INTO public sporting events where it had no business being. That was during the WWI jingoism hysteria. The same hysteria that would rip Dachshunds from their owners and stone them to death on the street simply because "Dachshund" is a German word. The same jingoist mob mentality that sentenced Earnest Starr to 10 to 20 hard labor for refusing a jingo-mob's demand that he kiss a flag.
Don't you think you're trying to extend this jingoism stuff a little too far? Or are you just trying to exhibit your superior historical knowledge of jingoism? Either way, MLB has no business in voting

EVERYTHING in history has a context. Nothing just happens out of nothing. So no I'm in no way 'ashamed" to know what that context is, if that's what Cult of Ignorance wants. Fuck Cult of Ignorance. Ignorance is Stupid.

I agree, MLB has no business in voting. But ---- its fan base does.
Its much smaller fan base now.

Golf won't abandon Augusta. That means golf is far more intelligent than baseball. So I propose that golf is now the American pastime.

I can't see how hitting a ball with a stick and then walking after it is "more intelligent' than.... well, really, anything.

My friends have standing orders: if they ever see me taking an interest in golf they are to shoot me immediately.

Hope the have it in an open air park...then it rains like a sonofabitch for 5 straight days. I gave-up on MLB after they supported the domestic terrorist group BLM. I used to go to MLB games all the time and buy MLB merchandise. Fuck em now. I hope ticket sales drop by 90%.

Shame - allowing sports to be a political tool.

That's exactly what I keep saying about trotting in the national anthem song and dance.
Not to mention the paid patriotism scandal.

Using this as a barometer I cannot think of a state that should be allowed to host the All-Star game.

There's always Ontario, eh? I don't think the ASG has been there in what, 30 years?

Golf won't abandon Augusta. That means golf is far more intelligent than baseball. So I propose that golf is now the American pastime.

I can't see how hitting a ball with a stick and then walking after it is "more intelligent' than.... well, really, anything.

My friends have standing orders: if they ever see me taking an interest in golf they are to shoot me immediately.

PICK ME!

1617413020055.png

You know how those woke left wingers love AMERICAS PASTIME! :laughing0301:

Does MLB even know who their audience is?

Apparently, yup.
And they knew who their audience was for the sixty years between Moses Fleetwood Walker and Jackie Robinson, too. So I guess they're not making that particular mistake again.

Sucking hundreds of millions of $$$ and job opportunities out of the predominantly black city of Atlanta.

How apropos.

How come y'all yahoo knuckledraggers keep looking at the word "Georgia" and seeing "Atlanta"?

Atlanta wanted no part of this. The state did it, and the state gets the consequences. If it were a matter of "Atlanta" all you'd have to do is take it to Savannah or Augusta or Statesboro. Hell you could do it in Duluth.

Apparently, yup.
And they knew who their audience was for the sixty years between Moses Fleetwood Walker and Jackie Robinson, too. So I guess they're not making that particular mistake again.
That's right....Punish black people in the name of allegedly protesting in favor of black people!

You wokesters are fucking sub-morons.

Sucking hundreds of millions of $$$ and job opportunities out of the predominantly black city of Atlanta.

How apropos.

How come y'all yahoo knuckledraggers keep looking at the word "Georgia" and seeing "Atlanta"?

Atlanta wanted no part of this. The state did it, and the state gets the consequences.
Where is the Atlanta Braves' stadium, nincompoop?

This article points out....

To pick up reserved tickets for the All Star Game.....you need photo ID.

To fly on Delta Airlines.....you need a photo ID.

This is how evil left wingers are...

America’s institutions have gone mad, with organizations like Delta and Major League Baseball lining up to oppose sensible election integrity measures, in particular identification requirements that can help prevent voter fraud.

Of course, if you pick up tickets at a major league will-call window, you will have to present identification.

And no one can board a Delta flight without a driver’s license, passport or other ID.

But no one has ever accused liberals of being consistent.

The Marxist-Democrats want to destroy it. They have complained since the 1990's about not having enough black men in baseball. That's because inner city shit holes can't have Little League for fear of gun violence as well as the fact it takes a father figure to teach and coach baseball to the son's in the community. You can't do that from a prison cell or six feet under ground.

The Marxist-Democrats want to destroy it. They have complained since the 1990's about not having enough black men in baseball. That's because inner city shit holes can't have Little League for fear of gun violence as well as the fact it takes a father figure to teach and coach baseball to the son's in the community. You can't do that from a prison cell or six feet under ground.
They've also been complaining about not having enough blacks in the stands....Though it's not like they don't have the money....They buy all sorts of costly team gear and obscenely priced footwear made by slaves in China.

This article points out....

To pick up reserved tickets for the All Star Game.....you need photo ID.

To fly on Delta Airlines.....you need a photo ID.

This is how evil left wingers are...

America’s institutions have gone mad, with organizations like Delta and Major League Baseball lining up to oppose sensible election integrity measures, in particular identification requirements that can help prevent voter fraud.

Of course, if you pick up tickets at a major league will-call window, you will have to present identification.

And no one can board a Delta flight without a driver’s license, passport or other ID.

But no one has ever accused liberals of being consistent.

Exactly. You can have someone harvesting votes from the projects, throwing them in the trunk of their car, controlling them unsupervised for God knows how long, then dropping them off at a drop box a 2:00AM. Trump got more votes in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan than he did in 2016...lost all three. Dosent past the smell test. Mail-in ballots are about inner city precincts stuffing ballot boxes and stealing elections. Major League Baseball needs to stay out of politics.

Forum List

Back