Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

Baseball has made a big mistake capitulating to politics. This is not a human rights, moral, or ethical issue. This is simply an election rules and procedures legislation that pisses off the party in power on a National level.
It is a voting issue. You manipulate the voting rules to make it tougher for some to vote & you alter the results. I thought any true American would give a shit about this.
I’m all for voting access. Where, how, and why does not being entitled to food and water from an electioneer or campaigner with 150 feet from the polling place make it harder to vote for Blacks? Can’t get to the polls? Request a ballot, provide an ID (just like you must provide an ID to get a COVID vaccine). Where is the oppression?

Its sad that it came to this but economics is the only language that resonates with the right wing.
The right wing won't be losing any money. The MLB will. The businesses will. They are punishing Americans and they will not forget.

Right wingers don't own businesses? Yeah...you're stupid.
They do. People react badly to abuse and intimidation. Keep it up. In the long run the Right will make out like a bandit.
The right already tried that on 1/6...attacking the Capitol, murdering a police officer, Most Americans are of the opinion we dodged a bullet by not re-electing your blob.

Explain exactly how the law prevents black voters from voting.

Not sure it does. It does prevent someone from handing a bottle of water to people standing in line to vote. Its ridiculous. Especially when it's well documented that Georgia has often sat up a voting system that has very little opportunity for early voting and long lines in black communities on election day itself.

October 2020 " Still waiting three hours after she showed up to vote in Savannah on Wednesday, Khani Morgan, 75, wasn’t taking any chances with her health months after suffering a stroke: she wore a mask and a plastic shield that covered her entire face. " 3 hours in line to vote.

June 2020 "Voters across Georgia experienced long lines at the polls and widespread issues with a new $104 million voting system in the state's Tuesday primary.

In the city of Atlanta, voters waited upwards of three hours at some polling places as social distancing measures decreased the number of voting machines and people inside a polling place at one time." 3 hours in line to vote.

That's a beautiful story btw. Brings a tear to the eye. Probably complete bullshit, but hey, whatever. Everyone dealt with the same situation regardless of race. The Georgia Law requires photo i.d. now for mail in ballets. In the last election those who voted in person were discriminated against because they had to have an i.d. Mail in ballets had no such requirement.

Are you in favor of people who vote in person being discriminated against? Think carefully.

Yet somehow the long lines to cast a ballot seems to happen in black neighborhoods quite a bit in the Jim Crow South.

That being said, whatever laws are in place, if voting is that important to you...you acquire the necessary credentials and vote. There is (most often) no excuse.

As for the "story"...the long lines in black communities are well documented. Those who feign ignorance do so because they do not want to admit the truth on this.

Those that choose to vote will vote. I don't go for the anecdotes. If there is factual data to support blacks are forced to wait longer in line to vote than whites I would love to see it. Until then I think it's so much bullshit.

Here you go...

"The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis. "

This is the part where you pretend you can't read.

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. I like facts. Based on that data there appears to be a problem. Since those Counties are heavily Dim than the poor black folks in those areas have no one to blame but their Dim Overlords. As usual it is a Dim fuck up. Local elections are run by the local government.

Hopefully, loyal Dims like you will demand that the racist Dims running those local election boards will stop discriminating against black folks. I will sign up to help. Will you?

That comes as news to me.
It also comes as news to the Georgia Secretary of State's office...

"The Elections Division of the Secretary of State’s Office organizes and oversees all election activity, including voter registration, municipal, state, county, and federal elections. They are responsible for certification of election results as well as certifying the qualification of candidates and preparation of ballots and election forms and materials."

Corn hole. The local election boards set up the polling places and locations. The local election boards also certify their results. Ultimately, each State election board certifies the final vote Statewide. Did you learn nothing this last election cycle?

Again, the Georgia SoS disagrees with you. Perhaps you should argue with him.

Yes, we learned from the last election that if you guys don't like the results, you try to change the rules of the game...and when that doesn't work, you get more violent than usual.
You just kicked WelfareQueen ass with facts directly from the Georgia SoS and he can't deal with it. After telling you "give me facts".
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Another moron Dim. :lol:

Forty-eight states and one territory require local officials to designate polling locations. Rhode Island and South Carolina are the only States that require state-level involvement.

Polling Places (ncsl.org)

Its sad that it came to this but economics is the only language that resonates with the right wing.
The right wing won't be losing any money. The MLB will. The businesses will. They are punishing Americans and they will not forget.

They do. People react badly to abuse and intimidation. Keep it up. In the long run the Right will make out like a bandit.
The right already tried that on 1/6...attacking the Capitol, murdering a police officer, Most Americans are of the opinion we dodged a bullet by not re-electing your blob.

Not sure it does. It does prevent someone from handing a bottle of water to people standing in line to vote. Its ridiculous. Especially when it's well documented that Georgia has often sat up a voting system that has very little opportunity for early voting and long lines in black communities on election day itself.

October 2020 " Still waiting three hours after she showed up to vote in Savannah on Wednesday, Khani Morgan, 75, wasn’t taking any chances with her health months after suffering a stroke: she wore a mask and a plastic shield that covered her entire face. " 3 hours in line to vote.

June 2020 "Voters across Georgia experienced long lines at the polls and widespread issues with a new $104 million voting system in the state's Tuesday primary.

In the city of Atlanta, voters waited upwards of three hours at some polling places as social distancing measures decreased the number of voting machines and people inside a polling place at one time." 3 hours in line to vote.

That's a beautiful story btw. Brings a tear to the eye. Probably complete bullshit, but hey, whatever. Everyone dealt with the same situation regardless of race. The Georgia Law requires photo i.d. now for mail in ballets. In the last election those who voted in person were discriminated against because they had to have an i.d. Mail in ballets had no such requirement.

Are you in favor of people who vote in person being discriminated against? Think carefully.

Yet somehow the long lines to cast a ballot seems to happen in black neighborhoods quite a bit in the Jim Crow South.

That being said, whatever laws are in place, if voting is that important to you...you acquire the necessary credentials and vote. There is (most often) no excuse.

As for the "story"...the long lines in black communities are well documented. Those who feign ignorance do so because they do not want to admit the truth on this.

Those that choose to vote will vote. I don't go for the anecdotes. If there is factual data to support blacks are forced to wait longer in line to vote than whites I would love to see it. Until then I think it's so much bullshit.

Here you go...

"The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis. "

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. I like facts. Based on that data there appears to be a problem. Since those Counties are heavily Dim than the poor black folks in those areas have no one to blame but their Dim Overlords. As usual it is a Dim fuck up. Local elections are run by the local government.

Hopefully, loyal Dims like you will demand that the racist Dims running those local election boards will stop discriminating against black folks. I will sign up to help. Will you?

"The Elections Division of the Secretary of State’s Office organizes and oversees all election activity, including voter registration, municipal, state, county, and federal elections. They are responsible for certification of election results as well as certifying the qualification of candidates and preparation of ballots and election forms and materials."

Corn hole. The local election boards set up the polling places and locations. The local election boards also certify their results. Ultimately, each State election board certifies the final vote Statewide. Did you learn nothing this last election cycle?

Yes, we learned from the last election that if you guys don't like the results, you try to change the rules of the game...and when that doesn't work, you get more violent than usual.

No. You're an idiot. Local polling places are set up by local election boards in every State in the Union. Christ are you really that fucking stupid? If there are too few polling places in a Dim county talk to your local election board.

Again, nothing you have posted says the fucking attorney general of Georgia states set local polling places. I did provide such a link. You are wrong. You are retarded. and you lose. :D

Here you go...

No. You're an idiot. Local polling places are set up by local election boards in every State in the Union. Christ are you really that fucking stupid? If there are too few polling places in a Dim county talk to your local election board.

Again, nothing you have posted says the fucking attorney general of Georgia states set local polling places. I did provide such a link. You are wrong. You are retarded. and you lose. :D

Somehow, the state is in complete control since Fulton County can't mail ballots out to everyone...right?
Are you going to answer the question or are you going to keep pretending you can't read.

Baseball has made a big mistake capitulating to politics. This is not a human rights, moral, or ethical issue. This is simply an election rules and procedures legislation that pisses off the party in power on a National level.
It is a voting issue. You manipulate the voting rules to make it tougher for some to vote & you alter the results. I thought any true American would give a shit about this.
I’m all for voting access. Where, how, and why does not being entitled to food and water from an electioneer or campaigner with 150 feet from the polling place make it harder to vote for Blacks? Can’t get to the polls? Request a ballot, provide an ID (just like you must provide an ID to get a COVID vaccine). Where is the oppression?

Again, 1/2 of the voters in Georgia are in 9 counties surrounding Atlanta. They have a lot of black voters. That is about 4 million people.

Again, even though those 9 counties have 4 million voters, they have only 38% of the polling locations. Here are those 9 counties:

1617468699453.png

It would be a lot easier for the counties if early voting was a month or so since Forsythe County has 4X the state average of voters per polling place...right?

Clearly the point is to make it as difficult as possible for blacks to vote.

That being said...if a black person wanted to vote...they could do it. The obstacles that the State is placing in front of them are very real as the statistics prove...but they are not insurmountable.

Here you go...

Somehow, the state is in complete control since Fulton County can't mail ballots out to everyone...right?
Are you going to answer the question or are you going to keep pretending you can't read.

For the last time. You claimed blacks were forced to wait longer in voting lines. You cited Dim controlled counties surrounding Atlanta as examples. I have now explained at least 10 times polling places in each county are set up by the local election boards. I have provided a link proving this. The blame is 100% on the local Dim voting boards. I will not explain this again, You are too fucking stupid to breathe.

Here you go...

You just kicked WelfareQueen ass with facts directly from the Georgia SoS and he can't deal with it. After telling you "give me facts".

The local election boards have some autonomy but they do not "run the elections".

Again, 1/2 of the voters in Georgia are in 9 counties surrounding Atlanta. They have a lot of black voters. That is about 4 million people.

Again, even though those 9 counties have 4 million voters, they have only 38% of the polling locations. Here are those 9 counties:

View attachment 475787

It would be a lot easier for the counties if early voting was a month or so since Forsythe County has 4X the state average of voters per polling place...right?

That being said...if a black person wanted to vote...they could do it. The obstacles that the State is placing in front of them are very real as the statistics prove...but they are not insurmountable.

Who controls how many polling places are in each county are where they are located and you will have your answer. I provided you the answer with a link. Have a nice day. :)

Here you go...

For the last time. You claimed blacks were forced to wait longer in voting lines. You cited Dim controlled counties surrounding Atlanta as examples. I have now explained at least 10 times polling places in each county are set up by the local election boards. I have provided a link proving this. The blame is 100% on the local Dim voting boards. I will not explain this again, You are too fucking stupid to breathe.

Your tantrum, to me, is hilarious. Fold your arms and hold your breath...maybe that will change the facts that the State runs the elections in Georgia.

Here you go...

The local election boards have some autonomy but they do not "run the elections".

Fucktard. No one said that. THEY DETERMINE WHERE AND HOW MANY POLLING PLACES ARE IN THEIR COUNTY.

Here you go...

Your tantrum, to me, is hilarious. Fold your arms and hold your breath...maybe that will change the facts that the State runs the elections in Georgia.

Who says where the polls and placed?

In short, the current outrage is completely manufactured. It’s not based on a true reading of the law, nor are the complaints even a majority opinion in this country. Yet, the power corporations wield is massive, and Democrats know they can tell them how high to jump. That’s what we are seeing, but there’s nothing real or organic about the current consternation.

This is like racketeering. Intimidation from corporations who have no business making judgements or approving of laws made by elected officials. They should be irrelevant.

View attachment 475787

no, it is not clear that this is making it more difficult to vote. Otherwise, how does this compare with other states?

View attachment 475787

Who controls how many polling places are in each county are where they are located and you will have your answer. I provided you the answer with a link. Have a nice day. :)

The Secretary of State of Georgia runs elections. Check their website if your don't believe me.

Your "logic" is that the democrats set up a system by which they suppress the democratic voters. It's just one example of how looney tunes your position is.

1617469196501.png

Again, here are the statistics showing the disproportionate outlay of voters per polling places in the counties around Atlanta.

Wouldn't it make sense to extend early voting by several weeks so anyone who wants to cast a ballot can do so without waiting in line for 5 hours as was the case in last year's primaries?

View attachment 475787

no, it is not clear that this is making it more difficult to vote. Otherwise, how does this compare with other states?

Other states have longer early voting and no-excuse early voting.

You can't read a graph? Poor baby.

View attachment 475787

The Secretary of State of Georgia runs elections. Check their website if your don't believe me.

Your "logic" is that the democrats set up a system by which they suppress the democratic voters. It's just one example of how looney tunes your position is.

View attachment 475789

Again, here are the statistics showing the disproportionate outlay of voters per polling places in the counties around Atlanta.

Wouldn't it make sense to extend early voting by several weeks so anyone who wants to cast a ballot can do so without waiting in line for 5 hours as was the case in last year's primaries?

Thanks to local corrupt Dim election boards. :D

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

View attachment 475787

View attachment 475789

Who says where the polls are placed?

View attachment 475787

Who says where the polls are placed?

View attachment 475787

I have no doubt other states have longer early voting. My question is, how will Georgia now compare?

View attachment 475787

Go read the graphs in Lindell's new video.

Forum List

Back