🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

year, if I said term I misspoke
You did. Anyway the Iran-Contra scandal that Reagan conveniently forgot about happened during much of his last term so maybe you were thinking of that.

Anyway, still pretty hypocritical.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
WRONG

The US, Democrat and Republican has been pulling this crap since the 1800s

We ignore our own traditions to force other countries to install US friendly regimes and

IT NEVER ENDS WELL

The Russian people must decide who governs and how.
Just as the Ukraine people must...

What would your response be if some foreign leader declared that the POTUS, Congress, and SCOTUS cannot remain in power?

You did. Anyway the Iran-Contra scandal that Reagan conveniently forgot about happened during much of his last term so maybe you were thinking of that.

Anyway, still pretty hypocritical.
you keep saying its hypocrisy to state the truth about Reagan's last year, how is the truth hypocritical? Who is really running the Biden white house? Jill? Do we have a right to know?

you keep saying its hypocrisy to state the truth about Reagan's last year, how is the truth hypocritical? Who is really running the Biden white house? Jill? Do we have a right to know?
Actually Biden is running the Biden Whitehouse. Where as you are all gung-ho for soft meloned Reagan.

Wait....what?????
oh brother, I think we need a link or two to back up your wild delusional accusations :rolleyes-41:

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

Yikes, about as un-American as one can get.

Actually Biden is running the Biden Whitehouse. Where as you are all gung-ho for soft meloned Reagan.
sorry, but Joe is too senile to be running things, he can't even read accurately from a teleprompter. then every weekend he has to go home to Delaware and get his meds and blood infusions. The poor old guy is a disgrace and embarrassment to himself and the country. But idiots like you and most of the media continue to prop him up.

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

Yikes, about as un-American as one can get.
Why would good relations with Russia be bad for the USA? its a serious question. Why do you libs want unending wars? another serious question.

sorry, but Joe is too senile to be running things, he can't even read accurately from a teleprompter. then every weekend he has to go home to Delaware and get his meds and blood infusions. The poor old guy is a disgrace and embarrassment to himself and the country. But idiots like you and most of the media continue to prop him up.
I'm not interested in your opinions.

How is it that a political ideology goes from worshipping Reagan to rooting for Putin?

It’s very simple. 60 years of the slow creeping disease of leftism has produced an entire class of drones that only think, do, believe and say what they’re told. The latest Repubs love Putin is just an extension of Russia Russia Russia that you were told to think, believe and say.

Last edited:
Optics, dear, optics. The world is watching what the looney administration does.
He/she is not the only "extremely qualified nuclear engineer" in the US. :eusa_whistle:
Spot on. But that individual is a HE. Not a they or a she.

6466ABA8-8ABD-40B3-8977-C7F1499A9BBF.jpeg

An alternative arrangement works best for Sam and Pup Nubi.

“Pup and I have what I feel is one of the most ideally perfect connections between our personal and kink life,” Sam says. “Both of us have other partners, so we come into this space, and then we come out of it, knowing the boundaries of where your kink and non-kink relationships begin and end.”

Of course, even among partners, two individuals will approach sex from different perspectives. Sam needs to mentally distance his sexual activity from the pup scene, but for Nubi, it’s easier to stay in character.

“I actually have trouble when we transition from pup play to having sex,” Sam explains. “Like, ‘No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,’ because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me f*ck him. I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me.”

“I get self-conscious very easily,” says Nubi. “So being in pup headspace in the bedroom keeps me very focused on exactly what’s in front of me, so it sort of serves a function in that respect.”

Forum List

Back