🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

I'm saying we learned the lessons of leaving an authoritarian figure to his own devices as he violently attempts to absorb his neighbors.
There were many at the time who thought Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" line was going too far. His own people were against it.

Sometimes a strong and sober comment turns out to be a positive. I guess we'll see.

I'm saying we learned the lessons of leaving an authoritarian figure to his own devices as he violently attempts to absorb his neighbors.
This too is a common misconception held by many Americans. They think another Hitler lives in every dictator. There is no historical evidence to prove this, but the MIC and the government/media complex continues to promote it to their benefit.

There were many at the time who thought Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" line was going too far. His own people were against it.

Sometimes a strong and sober comment turns out to be a positive.
While I think Reagan gets too much credit for the breakdown of the USSR, I do think he played his role in his time very well against the Soviets. However that was building for a long time before Reagan.

For starters the member states were already increasing their defense spending before Trump.

What danger did the USSR pose? Atrocities in the millions, Cuban missile crisis, a threat to any democratic country in or around their borders....wait, that's still true. Nukes...wait, that's still true.

The USSR has never had the success the United States has and we did that mostly (though not entirely and there are some dark moments in our own history) by spreading democracy. In other parts of the globe we weren't that effective but in Europe, we have been. We don't go to war with each other like Russia does to it's neighbors, we are an equal partner, not some domineering authoritarian nightmare just itching to break out of it's borders
you are a typical libtardian. you think we should police the world because we are simply better than they are. As to atrocities, WTF did we do in vietnam? afghanistan? Atrocities happen when people go to war. I am not a Putin fan, but his future is up to the Russian people, not us. Unless you sanction covert killing of foreign leaders. Do you?

This too is a common misconception held by many Americans. They think another Hitler lives in every dictator. There is no historical evidence to prove this, but the MIC and the government/media complex continues to promote it to their benefit.
on that, we agree

No, I don't think Saddam Hussein was like Hitler, nor the twerp in North Korea or any of the Ayatollahs in Iran. Or the corrupt puppets in many of the former Soviet states like the douche in Belarus.

Putin though, is attempting to rebuild an empire he feels was stolen from Russia. Germany started out with a shit load of grievances as well.

While I think Reagan gets too much credit for the breakdown of the USSR, I do think he played his role in his time very well against the Soviets. However that was building for a long time before Reagan.
Biden is not Reagan, not even close. Reagan was not senile when he said that, Biden's senile ramblings cannot be compared in any way to Reagan.

Ukraine has been a danger at least since 2014 when it became an illegal state. It's a drug trafficking hub, though after Putin's drug bust, the Albanian mafia may have to use alternate routes to get stuff to London. This is what you get after 70 years of CIA involvement, as we have seen (McCoy, The Politics of Heroin), CIA's collusion in the global drug trade helps to turn Ukraine to shit, Zelenskiy himself a cocaine addict.

McCoy: Ukraine War May Birth New World Order
'...." And so, in effect, what that meeting failed to accomplish was it simply failed to break this emerging alliance between China and Russia, which is literally shaking the current world order." '

No, I don't think Saddam Hussein was like Hitler, nor the twerp in North Korea or any of the Ayatollahs in Iran. Or the corrupt puppets in many of the former Soviet states like the douche in Belarus.

Putin though, is attempting to rebuild an empire he feels was stolen from Russia. Germany started out with a shit load of grievances as well.
Unless he attacks a NATO country its none of our fricken business. let the world do its thing while we take car of our own country. WE ARE NOT THE WORLD'S POLICE FORCE.

Biden is not Reagan, not even close. Reagan was not senile when he said that, Biden's senile ramblings cannot be compared in any way to Reagan.

I'm sure that whole Alzheimer's thing didn't start to happen until the day after Bush I took over.

We don't need a Reagan right now though he would have been head and shoulders better than TFG.

I'm sure that whole Alzheimer's thing didn't start to happen until the day after Bush I took over.

We don't need a Reagan right now though he would have been head and shoulders better than TFG.
actually Nancy Reagan was running the country during his last term. and doing a pretty good job. you libs hate Trump because he exposed your hypocrisy and failed ideology. He made you look like the idiots that you are. Are you on board with AOC for president????????????????

actually Nancy Reagan was running the country during his last term. and doing a pretty good job.

Jesus Christ. The complete hypocrisy and you don't even see it.

you libs hate Trump because he exposed your hypocrisy and failed ideology. He made you look like the idiots that you are. Are you on board with AOC for president????????????????

Actually he lost an election because he kind of sucked and he never had even close to a majority of the population vote for him. End of story.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
Oh brother, you war mongers are in the corner and crying big time by this point.

At the conclusion of his speech in Warsaw on Saturday, Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin "cannot remain in power" after his country's invasion of Ukraine and continued attacks.

"We will have a different future—a brighter future rooted in democracy and principle; hope and light, decency and dignity; of freedom of possibilities," Biden told about 1,000 people, which included some Ukrainian refugees. "For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

The White House issued a statement that declared Biden's remark was not part of the prepared speech, and that there was no call for a regime change in Moscow.

Just move along folks, nothing to see here....nothing at all. :laughing0301:

Actually he lost an election because he kind of sucked and he never had even close to a majority of the population vote for him. End of story.
So when one candidate consistently gets 50,000 people to a rally and the other candidate is lucky to get 200, the first doesn't have a majority? the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government, whine about Trump all you want, but you cannot change that FACT. You libs cheated and won this round, but the fight is long from being over.

Oh brother, you war mongers are in the corner and crying big time by this point.

At the conclusion of his speech in Warsaw on Saturday, Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin "cannot remain in power" after his country's invasion of Ukraine and continued attacks.

"We will have a different future—a brighter future rooted in democracy and principle; hope and light, decency and dignity; of freedom of possibilities," Biden told about 1,000 people, which included some Ukrainian refugees. "For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

The White House issued a statement that declared Biden's remark was not part of the prepared speech, and that there was no call for a regime change in Moscow.

Just move along folks, nothing to see here....nothing at all. :laughing0301:
so is senile Joe going to order a CIA hit on Putin? His future is up to the Russian people, not senile Joe and the SFO ho

So when one candidate consistently gets 50,000 people to a rally and the other candidate is lucky to get 200,

In the middle of a pandemic where one side took it seriously and the other didn't. I don't give a shit about rallies.

The Grateful Dead had loads and loads of crowds at their concerts. They only managed a single hit #1 hit in their entire career. Must be a conspiracy.
(Edit: Oops, my bad the Grateful Dead never had a #1 hit)

the first doesn't have a majority?

He doesn't, he never did, I don't think he ever will.

the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government, whine about Trump all you want, but you cannot change that FACT. You libs cheated and won this round, but the fight is long from being over.
You didn't post a fact.

Last edited:

there is no hypocrisy in stating the truth about Reagan's last year in office. The hypocrisy is downing Reagan and supporting Biden.

In the middle of a pandemic where one side took it seriously and the other didn't. I don't give a shit about rallies.

The Greatful Dead had loads and loads of crowds at their concerts. They only managed a single hit #1 hit in their entire career. Must be a conspiracy.

He doesn't, he never did, I don't think he ever will.

You didn't post a fact.
everything I said was fact, sorry to hurt your feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings

there is no hypocrisy in stating the truth about Reagan's last year in office. The hypocrisy is downing Reagan and supporting Biden.
Last year or last term? Can you at least attempt to be consistent?

Forum List

Back