🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

POSPOTUS is a CIA puppet. One should expect no less than punk-ass arrogance inculcated by JoeXi's handlers.

We couldn't even change the government of Afghanistan, and after twenty years and over a trillion dollars we handed it back to very assholes we tried to remove, and Biden thinks were gonna get rid of Putin?

That's some delusional shit right there.

Who is this 'we'? The US isn't at war and has no business getting into another Eurotrash squabble. We have our own problems and far bigger enemies to worry about.
Exactly what Putin wants, a disinterested world. Hitler relied on that until after Poland.

Hmm, sorry, just more cult chanting. In the real world, he leads the western alliance against your boy Putin. While your orange lard and master praises Putin.
LOL your stupidity is only exceeded by you biased partisan foolishness. Biden used Ukraine's corruption to make his family rich. He took and paid bribes. He is a criminal. Putin would never have invaded Trump if the coup of the USA in 2020 had not occurred.

Once again, in an attempt to create excitement, the media is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Our President goes in for plain talk. He speaks the truth, often stating the obvious such as declaring Putin a war criminal. That is refreshing and should be encouraged. There should be more of that from politicians, but that will never happen.

So, what does the media do when our President speaks the truth? They create a scenario where our lives are being threatened, in this case a nuclear war or World War III.

The Times explains, "President Biden delivered a forceful denunciation of Vladimir V. Putin’s invasion of Ukraine on Saturday, declaring “for God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” as he cast the war as the latest front in a decades-long battle between the forces of democracy and oppression."

Immediately, there was an uproar on the front page. "Is the United States calling for regime change in Russia? Does this mean there will be a conflict between American and Russian forces?"

Of course, the White House had to jump in, making matters worse, “The President’s point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region,” a White House official told reporters. “He was not discussing Putin’s power in Russia, or regime change.”

The media made hay with that one, often making our President look like an idiot when all he did was speak the truth. What Putin is doing is a war against humanity. He should not be in charge. That White House official should have kept his mouth shut.

But who can remove Putin from power? The U.S.? Of course not. NATO? That would start World War III.

Now we get to the crux of the matter.

For the past month it has been made quite clear to every American that President Biden, as our Commander-in-Chief, has absolutely no intention of using Americans in this conflict. Biden is not about to send the 82nd Airborne into Moscow in an assault on the Kremlin to make a regime change. That is ludicrous, and the media knows it.

Our President knows that the only people who can remove Putin from power are the Russian people, the Russian oligarchs, and the Russian military as they note what is happening to their regiments and the mighty Russian army.

President Biden was speaking to the Russians, concerning the Russian leader and the harm he is doing to Russia.

Will the media every say that? Hell no, it takes all the fun out of it.
People like you are more insane and dangerous than the Bushbots.

I dunno that that is a smart move to make. Putin had always been paranoid that the world powers wanted him out of power. Now they just confirmed it. I’m sure it won’t help anything.

Don’t get me wrong. I’d like Putin out, too. Hell, I still hope some thoughtful Russian General assassinates Putin. But, I’m not the President of the United States of America.

I say Brandon’s statement (off script, as it was) was so obviously stupid, that the White House had to rush to walk it back. Another example of how Brandon is too demented to be trusted In front of a microphone.

Are there ANY liberal members of our little internet political message board community with the integrity to admit that Brandon is a danger to all of us as long as he is President?

Not that removing him via the 25th Amendment is any bargain. I dread the days to come of Administration of Acting President Heels-Up Harris.
How do you like the Ukraine imitation the effeminates of the CIA have imposed on Americans? Sleep-up Kameltoe swore in the CIA trollop, Avril Haines. Haines was instrumental in legislation that can target Americans with assassination drones on American soil. (Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci).

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
And all of this is why the Whitehouse immediately scrambled to walk back the morons' statements on the subject.

Forum List

Back