🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Of course. We went through four years of Russia not knowing what Trump would do, and that made us safe.

Now we have a President who doesn't have a clue what Russia will do next, which is not a good thing.

It's no wonder the Democrats are so desperate.
In my opinion even with your no good-for-nothing Biden Putin is pretty scare of the United States.
On the other hand, it does not care about Europe, which is very weak to defend itself, perhaps apart from my country, France.;)

In my opinion even with your no good-for-nothing Biden Putin is pretty scare of the United States.
On the other hand, it does not care about Europe, which is very weak to defend itself, perhaps apart from my country, France.;)

Putin knows that the last thing he would want to do is attack a NATO country. They would immediately respond in unison and all hell would break loose in Russia.

He is scaring me a lot recently... saying something that reckless (does not matter if it's true or not) and telling US troops in Poland that they will be getting to know the Ukrainian people soon.

:whatsign:
Another mistake on his part? it seemed lost, it is not possible that you are being governed by a senile person like that in such a critical and historical moment.

Putin knows that the last thing he would want to do is attack a NATO country. They would immediately respond in unison and all hell would break loose in Russia.
Yes, Biden and Macron also talks about the famous red line not to cross but at the same time if Putin crossed it we are all screwed.
It seems that it is Putin who has our destiny in his hands in some way.

right, its about losing american young people fighting for a country that doesn't mean diddly shit to us. Did we learn nothing from Vietnam and Afghanistan?

Not sure if you noticed, we're not fighting in Ukraine.

I'm saying we learned the lessons of leaving an authoritarian figure to his own devices as he violently attempts to absorb his neighbors.
he is trying to reconstitute the USSR, so what? the world lived with the USSR for decades. the spin off corrupt countries like Ukraine are more of a danger to world peace.

he is trying to reconstitute the USSR, so what? the world lived with the USSR for decades. the spin off corrupt countries like Ukraine are more of a danger to world peace.

Ukraine is a danger to no one including Russia, are you insane?

not yet, but if senile Joe continues threatening they will be. WW3 if only a senile statement away. The entire Biden administration is a danger to planet earth.
The only way we'll be in Ukraine is if Russia chooses to attack a NATO country and if he does we do and should go to war.

I get it, you don't like NATO, but your an un-American putz who doesn't understand the danger that the USSR was.

The only way we'll be in Ukraine is if Russia chooses to attack a NATO country and if he does we do and should go to war.

I get it, you don't like NATO, but your an un-American putz who doesn't understand the danger that the USSR was.
NATO Is a good organization for peace, especially since Trump got the members to pay their fair share. What exact danger did the USSR pose? more than China? USSR could barely feed its people, it was a paper tiger, exactly what we are becoming under senile Joe and the woke idiots.

some more than others, Trump refused to be their puppet, that's why they had to remove him by cheating on the 2020 election.
I think this is a common misconception held by his supporters. He talked a good game, but did nothing.

I think this is a common misconception held by his supporters. He talked a good game, but did nothing.
did nothing

1. got NATO members to pay their fair share
2. record low unemployment rates
3, USA energy independent
4. no new wars
5. low gas prices
6. rising stock market
7. companies expanding in the USA
8. ventilators and PPE in record time
9. vaccines in record time
10. US respected in the world
11. Exposed DC and media corruption (the reason for the 2020 election coup)

NATO Is a good organization for peace, especially since Trump got the members to pay their fair share. What exact danger did the USSR pose? more than China? USSR could barely feed its people, it was a paper tiger, exactly what we are becoming under senile Joe and the woke idiots.

For starters the member states were already increasing their defense spending before Trump.

What danger did the USSR pose? Atrocities in the millions, Cuban missile crisis, a threat to any democratic country in or around their borders....wait, that's still true. Nukes...wait, that's still true.

The USSR has never had the success the United States has and we did that mostly (though not entirely and there are some dark moments in our own history) by spreading democracy. In other parts of the globe we weren't that effective but in Europe, we have been. We don't go to war with each other like Russia does to it's neighbors, we are an equal partner, not some domineering authoritarian nightmare just itching to break out of it's borders

Forum List

Back